Page 492 of 573 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502542 ... LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,840 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

  1. #9821
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I am very proud of how this has turned out & pretty sure it's my best work yet. Here is the Transition Lockscreen that I previewed a few days ago. What it does is switch between two completely different lockscreens. The first lockscreen is the one I released a week or so ago that has a HD analog clock, month calendar and weather with layered weather icon. The lockscreen then slides to a completely different ls that has a digital clock (thanks to Durben & the Leg1on team for the code from the LS in the Leg1on release), full screen HD weather icons (many thanks to Dexy88 for the brilliant walls for this) and portrait picture slideshow. You can add as many pictures as you like (this release comes with 10) by adding the pics into the Wallpaper folder of the Slideshow part of the lockscreen. You then just need to edit the code in the Wallpaper.html (again in the Slideshow part of the LS).

    Because there are two parts of the lockscreen you will need to change the var locale code in two spots - here are the files where you need to make the change (please note if you are using the Accuweather versions the folder name wont have Yahoo in it):

    Widgets/Wav73-1/Widgets/Wav73-WeatherYahoo/Private/Weather.js
    Widgets/Wav73-WeatherYahoo/Private/Weather.js

    LINKS TO TRANSITION LOCKSCREEN:

    Leg1on Wav73-LS-Trans-Yah.theme.zip Yahoo version of Transition LS

    Leg1on Wav73-LS-Trans-Accu.theme.zip Accuweather version of Transition LS






    ALSO, I have split out the second lockscreen as a stand-alone lockscreen so if you just wanted that one you can. Once again - many thanks to Dexy88 for the fantastic full screen HD weather images. This has 10 pictures in the slideshow (they come up randomly) but just as in the transition one you can add more if you like (by changing the code in the HTML file and adding your pictures to the Wallpapers folder.

    LINKS TO SLIDESHOW / FULL SCREEN WEATHER LOCKSCREEN (this is part of the above transition lockscreen but split out for those who just want this one on its own)

    Leg1on Wav73-LS-SS-Yah.theme.zip Yahoo version of stand-alone slideshow / fullscreen weather LS

    Leg1on Wav73-LS-SS-Accu.theme.zip Accuweather version of stand-alone slideshow / fullscreen weather LS



    I hope you enjoy.

    Thanks for this amazing LS Wave and for all your hard work Fantastic job buddy thanks for sharing with us Very much appreciated

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wirral59 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-10), Dexy88 (2011-09-10), iZangetsu (2011-09-12), nealh (2011-09-10), thoiloidainhan (2011-09-11), Waverley73 (2011-09-10), zplit (2011-09-11)

  3. #9822

  4. #9823
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    hi Nic can you tell me what kind of layer do i have to use it with your black wall,thanks
    For schnedi's lock?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nic.man For This Useful Post:

    T76 (2011-09-10)

  6. #9824
    My iPhone is a Part of Me biers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    1,452
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 397 Posts

    @ schnedi awesome work mate thats top notch... any chance of the psd for the weather images i have pics i prefer to use, thanks mate......

  7. #9825
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by biers View Post
    @ waverley awesome work mate thats top notch... any chance of the psd for the weather images i have pics i prefer to use, thanks mate......
    The psd for the layered weather icon on the first screen? I can post it up shortly if thats what you mean mate.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-10), It's Mi (2011-09-10), The_Durben (2011-09-10), wirral59 (2011-09-10), zplit (2011-09-11)

  9. #9826
    <>
    Last edited by lebron_6; 2011-09-10 at 03:44 PM.

  10. #9827
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic.man View Post
    For schnedi's lock?

    i meant what iconoclasm do you use

  11. #9828
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I am very proud of how this has turned out & pretty sure it's my best work yet. Here is the Transition Lockscreen that I previewed a few days ago. What it does is switch between two completely different lockscreens. The first lockscreen is the one I released a week or so ago that has a HD analog clock, month calendar and weather with layered weather icon. The lockscreen then slides to a completely different ls that has a digital clock (thanks to Durben & the Leg1on team for the code from the LS in the Leg1on release), full screen HD weather icons (many thanks to Dexy88 for the brilliant walls for this) and portrait picture slideshow. You can add as many pictures as you like (this release comes with 10) by adding the pics into the Wallpaper folder of the Slideshow part of the lockscreen. You then just need to edit the code in the Wallpaper.html (again in the Slideshow part of the LS).

    Because there are two parts of the lockscreen you will need to change the var locale code in two spots - here are the files where you need to make the change (please note if you are using the Accuweather versions the folder name wont have Yahoo in it):

    Widgets/Wav73-1/Widgets/Wav73-WeatherYahoo/Private/Weather.js
    Widgets/Wav73-WeatherYahoo/Private/Weather.js

    LINKS TO TRANSITION LOCKSCREEN:

    Leg1on Wav73-LS-Trans-Yah.theme.zip Yahoo version of Transition LS

    Leg1on Wav73-LS-Trans-Accu.theme.zip Accuweather version of Transition LS






    ALSO, I have split out the second lockscreen as a stand-alone lockscreen so if you just wanted that one you can. Once again - many thanks to Dexy88 for the fantastic full screen HD weather images. This has 10 pictures in the slideshow (they come up randomly) but just as in the transition one you can add more if you like (by changing the code in the HTML file and adding your pictures to the Wallpapers folder.

    LINKS TO SLIDESHOW / FULL SCREEN WEATHER LOCKSCREEN (this is part of the above transition lockscreen but split out for those who just want this one on its own)

    Leg1on Wav73-LS-SS-Yah.theme.zip Yahoo version of stand-alone slideshow / fullscreen weather LS

    Leg1on Wav73-LS-SS-Accu.theme.zip Accuweather version of stand-alone slideshow / fullscreen weather LS



    I hope you enjoy.

    Wonderful!!
    It's possible to have version with no slideshow and just lock screen without transition? thanks!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to paolo1976 For This Useful Post:

    Waverley73 (2011-09-10)

  13. #9829
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by paolo1976 View Post
    Wonderful!!
    It's possible to have version with no slideshow and just lock screen without transition? thanks!
    So u are wanting the fullscreen weather icons, with the temp and description, and the digital clock (without animation) and no slideshow? Yep, totally possible and quite easy to achieve. I was going to post that version originally but ran out of time. Will have a quick tweak right now.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-10), Darrenrooster (2011-09-13), GAIAStevef (2011-09-10), hemptation (2011-09-10), It's Mi (2011-09-10), SkyGuy5 (2011-09-10), The_Durben (2011-09-10), zplit (2011-09-11)

  15. #9830
    Quote Originally Posted by biers View Post
    @ schnedi awesome work mate thats top notch... any chance of the psd for the weather images i have pics i prefer to use, thanks mate......

    sure, here you go

    L-Weather.psd

  16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    biers (2011-09-11), elilab (2011-09-10), It's Mi (2011-09-10), lao3hero (2011-09-11), Mokabaer (2011-09-10), Nic.man (2011-09-10), Ntryst (2011-09-11), ruedi04 (2011-09-10), saidm (2011-09-10), SkyGuy5 (2011-09-10), The_Durben (2011-09-10), zocker48 (2011-09-10), zplit (2011-09-11)

  17. #9831
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Here is the updated version of my analogue clock. I think this is an improvement to the previous one I released. If you wanted to use the clock without my weather just changed the Face1.png file to Face.png in the widget (it doesn't have the underlay that relates to the weather widget under the face). Thanks for all the feedback I have had so far - it's always great to hear people are getting any sort of enjoyment from something I have tweaked / modded. Thanks Jazz for the idea on putting the screws all around the face too. As before to get it to work with the weather and rotating walls you need to have them selected in Winterboard in this order:

    Leg1on Wav73-Analog.theme
    Leg1on Wav73-WeathYah-Clock.theme (or Leg1on Wav73-WeathYah-Clock.theme if you prefer the accuweather source, which is the only one with low/hi temps)
    Leg1on Wav73 Rotate-Walls.theme

    LINKS:

    Leg1on Wav73-Analog.theme.zip

    Leg1on Wav73-WeathYah-Clock.theme.zip *

    Leg1on Wav73-WeathAccu-Clock.theme.zip *

    Leg1on Wav73 Rotate-Walls.theme.zip
    (this is the same as the one I posted on 29th Aug - just reposted it for those that didn't have it already)

    * The weather widgets are the same as the ones I posted on 29th Aug except for the overlay on the weather to fit this clock. If you didn't want to re-download the weather widget again but wanted to use it with this clock I have attached the overlays (one for the yahoo widget and one for the accuweather one with the hi/low boxes on it) you need to put into the weather widget on the bottom of this post.






    I hope you guys enjoy these as I really enjoy making them.

    Thanks to all Leg1ons on this thread. It really is a great place to hang out and share creativity and have fun. Don't forget to donate to a charity if you haven't done so yet.



    Attachment 545680Attachment 545681
    Is there a way to use this widget without rotating walls but instead just one wall?

  18. #9832
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by paolo1976 View Post
    Wonderful!!
    It's possible to have version with no slideshow and just lock screen without transition? thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    So u are wanting the fullscreen weather icons, with the temp and description, and the digital clock (without animation) and no slideshow? Yep, totally possible and quite easy to achieve. I was going to post that version originally but ran out of time. Will have a quick tweak right now.
    I am assuming that is what you meant. Here's how you do it (it takes 2 minutes and you have it):

    To remove the slideshow and have no animation on the digital clock with either Leg1on Wav73-LS-SS-Yah.theme or Leg1on Wav73-LS-SS-

    Accu.theme
    lockscreen remove the following red text from the LockBackground.html file:

    <div id="Slideshow"style=" z-index:0;">
    <object data="Wav73-SlideShow2/Wallpaper.html" type="text/html" height="480" width="320"> </object>
    </div>


    and also remove the following red text from the LockScreen.css file:

    #DigitalClock{
    position:absolute;
    top:0px;
    left:0px;
    z-index:3;
    -opacity:0.0;
    -webkit-animation-name: DigitalClockFade;
    -webkit-animation-duration:60s;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count:infinite;
    -webkit-animation-timing-function: ease-in-out;

    }




    This is what it would end up looking like:

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageujhy.jpg  
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2011-09-10 at 03:57 PM.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-10), Darrenrooster (2011-09-13), Dexy88 (2011-09-10), GAIAStevef (2011-09-10), hemptation (2011-09-10), It's Mi (2011-09-10), Max_Pa1n (2011-09-10), paolo1976 (2011-09-11), SkyGuy5 (2011-09-10), wirral59 (2011-09-10), zplit (2011-09-11)

  20. #9833
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    i meant what iconoclasm do you use
    5x5 custom selfmade by me

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nic.man For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-09-10), T76 (2011-09-10), zplit (2011-09-11)

  22. #9834
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I am very proud of how this has turned out & pretty sure it's my best work yet. Here is the Transition Lockscreen that I previewed a few days ago. What it does is switch between two completely different lockscreens. The first lockscreen is the one I released a week or so ago that has a HD analog clock, month calendar and weather with layered weather icon. The lockscreen then slides to a completely different ls that has a digital clock (thanks to Durben & the Leg1on team for the code from the LS in the Leg1on release), full screen HD weather icons (many thanks to Dexy88 for the brilliant walls for this) and portrait picture slideshow. You can add as many pictures as you like (this release comes with 10) by adding the pics into the Wallpaper folder of the Slideshow part of the lockscreen. You then just need to edit the code in the Wallpaper.html (again in the Slideshow part of the LS).

    Because there are two parts of the lockscreen you will need to change the var locale code in two spots - here are the files where you need to make the change (please note if you are using the Accuweather versions the folder name wont have Yahoo in it):

    Widgets/Wav73-1/Widgets/Wav73-WeatherYahoo/Private/Weather.js
    Widgets/Wav73-WeatherYahoo/Private/Weather.js

    LINKS TO TRANSITION LOCKSCREEN:

    Leg1on Wav73-LS-Trans-Yah.theme.zip Yahoo version of Transition LS

    Leg1on Wav73-LS-Trans-Accu.theme.zip Accuweather version of Transition LS






    ALSO, I have split out the second lockscreen as a stand-alone lockscreen so if you just wanted that one you can. Once again - many thanks to Dexy88 for the fantastic full screen HD weather images. This has 10 pictures in the slideshow (they come up randomly) but just as in the transition one you can add more if you like (by changing the code in the HTML file and adding your pictures to the Wallpapers folder.

    LINKS TO SLIDESHOW / FULL SCREEN WEATHER LOCKSCREEN (this is part of the above transition lockscreen but split out for those who just want this one on its own)

    Leg1on Wav73-LS-SS-Yah.theme.zip Yahoo version of stand-alone slideshow / fullscreen weather LS

    Leg1on Wav73-LS-SS-Accu.theme.zip Accuweather version of stand-alone slideshow / fullscreen weather LS



    I hope you enjoy.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1315663009.423312.jpg. As you can see the upper left clock keeps on flashing in and out what's causing this? And thank you like always for this LS it's awesome bro.

  23. #9835
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1315663009.423312.jpg. As you can see the upper left clock keeps on flashing in and out what's causing this? And thank you like always for this LS it's awesome bro.
    OK, i tested this thing for like 3 or 4 days and this never happened. You've got an iphone 4 yeah? Maybe close any apps running in the background using processes in sbsettings and see if that sorts it.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-10), hemptation (2011-09-10), wirral59 (2011-09-10)

  25. #9836
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    This is copy-paste with minor changes ,but I like it

    Looks like this is without rotating walls and with a mod on the original lockscreen? Please share because this is EXACTLY what I was looking for...

  26. #9837
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    OK, i tested this thing for like 3 or 4 days and this never happened. You've got an iphone 4 yeah? Maybe close any apps running in the background using processes in sbsettings and see if that sorts it.
    Strange did close all apps running in the background I unchecked and checked this LS in winterboard still the same maybe it's because I'm running on 4.1?

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    ok, here's another simple mod for the LS with forecast


    Thanks to Zooropalg for the Wallpape, the creator of the L Wallpaper and da"S"master for the tap to unlock




    depending the size lenght you will have to edit the city font size:
    :.. open HTML
    :.. search this code



    :.. Change 40 value to one smaller.


    in the beggining the clock was in the right side like the calendar but it didn't update :S


    i hope you like!! :P




    -
    Awesome LS Thank You just one question how do you change the weather on the upper right widget?
    Last edited by Fattone66; 2011-09-10 at 04:23 PM.

  27. #9838
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rock45200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 87 Times in 44 Posts

    Hello really beautiful shared future?

  28. #9839
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    ok, here's another simple mod for the LS with forecast


    Thanks to Zooropalg for the Wallpape, the creator of the L Wallpaper and da"S"master for the tap to unlock




    depending the size lenght you will have to edit the city font size:
    :.. open HTML
    :.. search this code



    :.. Change 40 value to one smaller.


    in the beggining the clock was in the right side like the calendar but it didn't update :S


    i hope you like!! :P




    -
    Hello Schnedi

    Hey, a damn new great creation
    It would be awesome if Goldwaves Tranisition LS would make it possible to choose between more than two LSs
    That would be the greatest tweek since Backboard

    Thanky very very much Schnedi for making my phone so beautiful

    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-10), hemptation (2011-09-10), iZangetsu (2011-09-11), Schnedi (2011-09-10), wirral59 (2011-09-10), zplit (2011-09-11)

  30. #9840
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Strange did close all apps running in the background I unchecked and checked this LS in winterboard still the same maybe it's because I'm running on 4.1?
    Must be the firmware bro. Sorry I can't be anymore help. I did all my testing on 4.3.3.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2011-09-10), wirral59 (2011-09-10), zplit (2011-09-11)

Page 492 of 573 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502542 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •