Page 419 of 573 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,380 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

  1. #8361
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Detronic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shelby Twp, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 86 Times in 55 Posts

    the question I want to ask is, What are all the average joe mmi spectator like me and other in here going to do after Apple hires all the great minds in here like:

    Max, Nic man, Durban, schnedi, Jazzman and others, you know who you are?


    stuck layout?

    nooooooooooooooooooooooo



    not sure if these guys in here realize how good they are, I think is a matter of time until some of the big companies realize how good these guys are and hire them, leaving guys like me and others sitting in a corner looking depressed at our stock layouts

    the mods that have been coming out of here in the last week or so are just amazing,

    this is just my opinion , don't hold me up to it, lol...

  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Detronic For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-09-03), cdrwinston (2011-09-03), ellersbee (2011-09-03), It's Mi (2011-09-05), Jazzman UK (2011-09-03), Max_Pa1n (2011-09-03), nealh (2011-09-03), Nic.man (2011-09-03), nicoand (2011-09-03), saidm (2011-09-03), simer_cool (2011-09-03), SkyGuy5 (2011-09-03), The Man of Sand (2011-09-03), The_Durben (2011-09-03), wirral59 (2011-09-03), zplit (2011-09-12)

  3. #8362
    Tnx Schnedi for great widget ....I made a full red statusbar image and battery % for this widget ....also here is a wallpaper shadow for FlipTweak and folderIcon red




    StatusBar RedEdition - DOWNLOAD HERE





    FolderIcon



    FlipTweakShadow

    Last edited by Dexy88; 2011-09-03 at 02:49 AM.

  4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-09-03), dadyajie (2011-09-03), DrAgNbOi (2011-09-12), elilab (2011-09-06), giang4loan (2011-09-03), It's Mi (2011-09-05), iZangetsu (2011-09-03), King_O_Hill (2011-10-06), Max_Pa1n (2011-09-03), Nic.man (2011-09-03), Ntryst (2011-09-03), saidm (2011-09-03), Schnedi (2011-09-03), stratnik (2011-09-03), The_Durben (2011-09-03), thoiloidainhan (2011-09-03), wirral59 (2011-09-03), zplit (2011-09-12)

  5. #8363
    Big thanks to Rick and Max. Diggin this setup.


  6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-03), Dexy88 (2011-09-03), elilab (2011-09-06), giang4loan (2011-09-03), It's Mi (2011-09-05), iZangetsu (2011-09-03), Jazzman UK (2011-09-03), Max_Pa1n (2011-09-03), nicoand (2011-09-03), Ntryst (2011-09-03), saidm (2011-09-03), superouse (2011-09-03), The_Durben (2011-09-03), thoiloidainhan (2011-09-03), wirral59 (2011-09-03), zplit (2011-09-12)

  7. #8364
    Wow. Woke up today and everyone became gold.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garkin For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-09-03), dadyajie (2011-09-03)

  9. #8365
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
    Wow. Woke up today and everyone became gold.
    Lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  10. #8366
    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    How come dexy isn't gold?
    hehe I need bro lot to learn for gold, but thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Heres my simple weather mod Im using currently credit to Schnedi(base code) and Dexy(some weather images) wall inspired by Jazz





    Leg1on Sch MP SB.theme.zip



    Oh snap the mods are flying again lol nice one Nic!!Ty
    Tnx Max ! You did this awasome bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    +1000000
    I vote for him and Vansmak too
    hehe thanks bro , I hope that I will be gold in the future ...
    Vansmak deserve a gold OFC!
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2011-09-03 at 03:06 AM.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-09-03), boris1978 (2011-09-10), Max_Pa1n (2011-09-03), wirral59 (2011-09-03)

  12. #8367
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    "I am sooo hot, but boy do I have to pee"

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoand View Post


    jazz buddy your the man always make my evening with your mods nice set up buddy

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pocketdoc For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-09-03), nealh (2011-09-03), nicoand (2011-09-03), The_Durben (2011-09-03), wirral59 (2011-09-03), zplit (2011-09-12)

  14. #8368
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Who's vansmak...
    :/ floppy

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-09-03)

  16. #8369
    How come zplit aint gold?

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-09-03), It's Mi (2011-09-05), zplit (2011-09-12)

  18. #8370
    Detronic.......I would have to say it would be time for us to step up, tear their mods down, and rebuild them. Saying it would be time for us to step up and start re-creating. I think it was jazz that said every mod is a mod of a mod. Great job everyone. Stay positive

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Detronic (2011-09-03), The_Durben (2011-09-03)

  20. #8371
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    1,132
    Thanked 496 Times in 118 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic.man View Post
    okay here the link:
    credits to schnedi for the widget and that overlay is selfmade by me.
    Download here
    Hi Nic.Man very nice.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saidm For This Useful Post:

    Nic.man (2011-09-03), wirral59 (2011-09-03), zplit (2011-09-12)

  22. #8372
    My iPhone is a Part of Me artsa24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    1,889
    Thanked 2,633 Times in 385 Posts

    Per request

    Dropbox









    Attached Files Attached Files

  23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to artsa24 For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-09-03), da"S"master (2011-09-03), Dexy88 (2011-09-03), DrAgNbOi (2011-09-12), elilab (2011-09-06), giang4loan (2011-09-03), It's Mi (2011-09-05), nealh (2011-09-03), Pinoy (2011-09-03), The_Durben (2011-09-03), thoiloidainhan (2011-09-03), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-09-03), zplit (2011-09-12)

  24. #8373
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    1,132
    Thanked 496 Times in 118 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Heres my simple weather mod Im using currently credit to Schnedi(base code) and Dexy(some weather images) wall inspired by Jazz





    Leg1on Sch MP SB.theme.zip



    Oh snap the mods are flying again lol nice one Nic!!Ty
    Great theme with many nice mod. Thanks Max_Pa1n.

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    Making honor to my "custom title" here i give you this Lockscreen...

    Code by me, thanks to Zooropalg and storyr for the beating clock
    Overlay by Zausser, made a real tap to unlock by me
    Ripped Wallpaper by DevouredDreams (a bit modded by me)





    --------------------
    wow Schnedi did it again. Very nice n simple.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to saidm For This Useful Post:

    wirral59 (2011-09-03)

  26. #8374
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Heres my simple weather mod Im using currently credit to Schnedi(base code) and Dexy(some weather images) wall inspired by Jazz





    Leg1on Sch MP SB.theme.zip



    Oh snap the mods are flying again lol nice one Nic!!Ty
    Ohh Max what's happening with my icon and your widget??!!


  27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    da"S"master (2011-09-03), Darrenrooster (2011-09-03), DrAgNbOi (2011-09-12), giang4loan (2011-09-03), It's Mi (2011-09-05), iZangetsu (2011-09-03), Max_Pa1n (2011-09-03), nealh (2011-09-03), Nic.man (2011-09-03), saidm (2011-09-03), SkyGuy5 (2011-09-03), The_Durben (2011-09-03), wirral59 (2011-09-03), zplit (2011-09-12)

  28. #8375
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    Ohh Max what's happening with my icon and your widget??!!

    lol that actually looks pretty cool

    Avatar test

  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-09-03), giang4loan (2011-09-03), iZangetsu (2011-09-03), Max_Pa1n (2011-09-03), nealh (2011-09-03), wirral59 (2011-09-03)

  30. #8376
    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    How come zplit aint gold?
    Whos that? Imaoooooo
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  31. #8377
    Where do i place this at and thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    I'm done a WeatherIcon TW1ICON pack

    Enjoy all!


    This is a preview of icon .... link is below!




    If you want ,hit thanks

    DOWNLOAD HERE

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to ThrasherKennels For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-09-03)

  33. #8378

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-09-05), The_Durben (2011-09-03)

  35. #8379
    Quote Originally Posted by Detronic View Post
    the question I want to ask is, What are all the average joe mmi spectator like me and other in here going to do after Apple hires all the great minds in here like:

    Max, Nic man, Durban, schnedi, Jazzman and others, you know who you are?


    stuck layout?

    nooooooooooooooooooooooo



    not sure if these guys in here realize how good they are, I think is a matter of time until some of the big companies realize how good these guys are and hire them, leaving guys like me and others sitting in a corner looking depressed at our stock layouts

    the mods that have been coming out of here in the last week or so are just amazing,

    this is just my opinion , don't hold me up to it, lol...
    Even if apple hires them you'll see their work show up in iOS.... Most everything is HTML and JavaScript or images... To say that anyone can do this stuff is an understatement.... Not to tear down their work in any way. Most of these guys made their mods for themselves or for a friend to begin with and they started off with little to no skill in those areas they are now considered experts in. The one thing these guys all have in common is an itch and it's pretty hard to not progress from where they are now... It's a continuous cycle. Like hemp said it'd be time for others to pick up and start their journey.

    I'm rambling but I think you get the point.

  36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-09-03), bostonguy3737 (2011-09-03), da"S"master (2011-09-03), Dexy88 (2011-09-03), giang4loan (2011-09-03), hemptation (2011-09-03), iZangetsu (2011-09-03), Max_Pa1n (2011-09-03), SkyGuy5 (2011-09-03), The_Durben (2011-09-03), wirral59 (2011-09-03)

  37. #8380
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Even if apple hires them you'll see their work show up in iOS.... Most everything is HTML and JavaScript or images... To say that anyone can do this stuff is an understatement.... Not to tear down their work in any way. Most of these guys made their mods for themselves or for a friend to begin with and they started off with little to no skill in those areas they are now considered experts in. The one thing these guys all have in common is an itch and it's pretty hard to not progress from where they are now... It's a continuous cycle. Like hemp said it'd be time for others to pick up and start their journey.

    I'm rambling but I think you get the point.
    Was staring at ur sig and realized how good those statusbar images would go with this theme

  38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-09-03), SkyGuy5 (2011-09-03), The_Durben (2011-09-03), wirral59 (2011-09-03)

Page 419 of 573 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •