Page 392 of 573 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,840 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

  1. #7821
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    This could be the answer to all of lifes problems. Just screw it
    Lol so true

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Man of Sand For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-09-01)

  3. #7822
    whats up gang....this is how im rolling




    been without leg1on for almost 2 days now and im not feeling very good.....BUT on a bright note im about to JB and least i have plenty of new mods to try out thanks guys!!

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-09-01), dadyajie (2011-09-01), GMG450 (2011-09-01), It's Mi (2011-09-01), JLKeo (2011-09-01), Pinoy (2011-09-01), The_Durben (2011-09-01), thoiloidainhan (2011-09-01), wirral59 (2011-09-01)

  5. #7823
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Hey peeps,
    here's a wallpaper where you can put in your own image to make a Bosspaper pack...



    Thanky so much for this beauty, my honeypie
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  6. #7824
    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    whats up gang....this is how im rolling




    been without leg1on for almost 2 days now and im not feeling very good.....BUT on a bright note im about to JB and least i have plenty of new mods to try out thanks guys!!
    Why did you have to restore? What happened brudda?

  7. #7825
    Hi all. Just had what i think is an awsome idea, but dont know if its possible, or even if anyone else thinks it would be awsome. My idea is for a lockscreen with an animated Zippo Lighter, With Leg1on inscribed on the lighter or somewhere on the ls.Or both. Anyway just me thinking. lol.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to iphoneniall123 For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2011-09-01)

  9. #7826
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Changed the look of the clock. I think it looks better than the last one I did.

    Hey Glenn

    Yes, this looks niceee
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Waverley73 (2011-09-01), wirral59 (2011-09-01)

  11. #7827
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    i modded it too, but more simple

    i added a Beating clock


    Always *thuuuuuuuuumbsuuuuuuuuup* Schnedi!very nice very Hot!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nic.man For This Useful Post:

    Schnedi (2011-09-01)

  13. #7828
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    i modded it too, but more simple

    i added a Beating clock


    Hello Schnedi

    Beautiful, man
    I love these pics and wanna see the beaten clock in natura
    By the way: would you like to share your statusbar with the wave here with us?
    I'm sure a lot of peops would like to have her on their phones because she is so sexxxy
    Maybe it's just me, but I really really like her

    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Schnedi (2011-09-01)

  15. #7829
    Nice setup
    Quote Originally Posted by artsa24 View Post
    Even though I have all the mods that have been done, I still like it simple

    Fantastic thread, people and mods!!!

    The only thing I'm waiting now is for Jazzman's lockscreen


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThrasherKennels For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-09-01)

  17. #7830
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by the_durben View Post
    this could be the answer to all of lifes problems. Just screw it

  18. #7831
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Why did you have to restore? What happened brudda?

    well my notifications were all screwed up..was only getting push for mail app and that was it. i tried going back down to 4.2.1 and 4.3.3 with no luck (stuck in DFU mode) finally went to 4.3.5 today and all notifications work, lets hope they still work after i jailbreak

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-01), It's Mi (2011-09-01), Pinoy (2011-09-01), wirral59 (2011-09-01)

  20. #7832
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 653 Posts

    I can't wait for ios5 official release and everything up and running smooth
    Last edited by jayjOka; 2011-09-01 at 02:47 AM.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayjOka For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (2011-09-01), wirral59 (2011-09-01)

  22. #7833
    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    well my notifications were all screwed up..was only getting push for mail app and that was it. i tried going back down to 4.2.1 and 4.3.3 with no luck (stuck in DFU mode) finally went to 4.3.5 today and all notifications work, lets hope they still work after i jailbreak
    isnt 3.3.5 tethered only????

  23. #7834
    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    well my notifications were all screwed up..was only getting push for mail app and that was it. i tried going back down to 4.2.1 and 4.3.3 with no luck (stuck in DFU mode) finally went to 4.3.5 today and all notifications work, lets hope they still work after i jailbreak
    Dangit! Sucks my friend!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2011-09-01)

  25. #7835
    Recovering Theme Addict having a relapse jayjOka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    1,391
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 653 Posts

    I don't like the process of restoring but after I do it always seems like my phone runs a lot better

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayjOka For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (2011-09-01), wirral59 (2011-09-01)

  27. #7836
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Hey peeps,
    here's a wallpaper where you can put in your own image to make a Bosspaper pack...




    This will be a sweet widget Xp

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to The Man of Sand For This Useful Post:

    wirral59 (2011-09-01)

  29. #7837
    @Piony see i tried this a few days ago, went up to ios 4.3.5 because push wasnt working. i restored to 4.3.5 and went with restore from backup option then JB with redsnow...push STILL didnt work lol

    well i gave it a cpl days and started trying to downgrade yesterday....said f it and went back to newest FW and tested push before i JB and poof everything works fine. soooo this time i set up as new iPhone in itunes and im using the newest version of redsnow hoping push still works after JB


    is anyone here running iOS 4.3.5 and can confirm that push works for apps like Tweetings, facebook, MobileNotifier, Boxcar ect....?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Sand View Post
    isnt 3.3.5 tethered only????

    yes. tethered only

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Dangit! Sucks my friend!
    tell me about it lol.....i hate restoring!!!! and i dont really like using apps like PKGBackup to backup my stuff bc seems like i usually have same issues after restoring


    so i have to set up EVERYTHING from scratch
    Last edited by dc71295; 2011-09-01 at 02:53 AM.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-09-01), Pinoy (2011-09-01), wirral59 (2011-09-01)

  31. #7838
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    @Piony see i tried this a few days ago, went up to ios 4.3.5 because push wasnt working. i restored to 4.3.5 and went with restore from backup option then JB with redsnow...push STILL didnt work lol

    well i gave it a cpl days and started trying to downgrade yesterday....said f it and went back to newest FW and tested push before i JB and poof everything works fine. soooo this time i set up as new iPhone in itunes and im using the newest version of redsnow hoping push still works after JB


    is anyone here running iOS 4.3.5 and can confirm that push works for apps like Tweetings, facebook, MobileNotifier, Boxcar ect....?




    yes. tethered only



    tell me about it lol.....i hate restoring!!!! and i dont really like using apps like PKGBackup to backup my stuff bc seems like i usually have same issues after restoring


    so i have to set up EVERYTHING from scratch
    Yes sir i can, i am on 4.3.5 tethered and all mine work fine...going to bed now it's 2.00am here ...lol..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-01), dc71295 (2011-09-01), nealh (2011-09-01), Pinoy (2011-09-01), wirral59 (2011-09-01)

  33. #7839
    In on 4.3.5 and push works. Everything works just fine. I can't use springboard widgets tho. Seems I have to much mobilesubstrate and phone lags way to much. So I keep the theme simple with no widgets ATM. I'm happy with 4.3.5 as long as my battery don't die. Lol

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    GMG450 (2011-09-01), It's Mi (2011-09-01), JLKeo (2011-09-01), Pinoy (2011-09-01), simer_cool (2011-09-01), wirral59 (2011-09-01)

  35. #7840
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Yes sir i can, i am on 4.3.5 tethered and all mine work fine...going to bed now it's 2.00am here ...lol..
    thank you Jazz....now i know its SUPPOSED to work. jailbreaking now so wish me luck

  36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-09-01), It's Mi (2011-09-01), Jazzman UK (2011-09-01), Pinoy (2011-09-01), The Man of Sand (2011-09-01), wirral59 (2011-09-01)

Page 392 of 573 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •