Page 365 of 573 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,300 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    Hay one more time Leg1on I finnaly upload a full widget
    This widget is based on a MaxPa1n Analog Clock widget with some modification
    It come with 133HD images ,with 3 changable weather image for same condition

Thanks goes also too for MaxPain and Vansmak!!!

For changing location go to LocationHere.js and change "var locale = "HRXX0013"" to your city ....Do the same in Wallpaper.html

This come with croatian day and month names - for english - download atachment and simply replace a UniMax in root of widget

Also here is my Custom Iconoclasm layout (5x5) - Download in atachment

Preview of Widget

DOWNLOAD IT HERE
    Very nice setup, bro, but how can i change the color of the date and the digital clock on the top left and right ?

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmagik View Post
    Hay Gang,

I have been away for a few days with my wife and litle girl.

Today we found out the wife is pregnant again with our second child and looking at a due date in March.
    We are so excited and looking forward to it

Anyway quick update for you all, I have read though all the pages to catch up once again, collected ALL the information, Mods, Locks, Tweaks, Walls, Icons, Loaders etc and have upladed them all to my Leg1on link which can be found by click on my Signature Picture AND on the first post of this thread.

Ok, so the update now brings us to the following:

3 - Desktop Walls
    609 - Icons
    277 - Loading screens
    119 - Mods posted
    96 - Other files
    346 - Walls
    9 - Theme files

Really, a HUGE thank you to all the creators and support for this thread.
    Not to mention the endless amounts of THANKS buttons i hit

\\ Colections from Page 1 up too Page 478 \\

Again i hope this is useful to you all, knowing that all the information is in one place.

Ben
    Ben, thank you for taking the time and keeping such an amazing collection. This is such a difficult task seeing how there's 50 + new pages each day. Thank you Ben and congrats on your second child.

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    Very nice everyone involved. Question for everyone. Indications of interest. Hope I can explain w/o a visual. who would like to see the framed time/calendar/ss widget moved to center so icons are on sides. remove the small weather widget or replace it with regular weather icons BUT have the rotating weather images x 3 as wallpaper?

Give it a go! You may have butt herpes though

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Garkin For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-30), iZangetsu (2011-08-30), nealh (2011-08-30), _Vansmak_ (2011-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    OK, ever since I saw the spinning analogue HD clock I loved the look of it. There have been a heap of awesome version of it thanks to all the talented people on this thread. I wanted a version of the clock that stood on its own so you can decide what widgets (if any) you wanted to have it with so I have split it out.

Here is three (four if you count the two different weather widgets - one for Yahoo and one for Accuweather that has hi/low for the current day) seperate widgets that can all work together.

Firstly, I have made my version of the spinning analogue clock. Many thanks to Ian Nicoll for the HD Analogue clock code, plus to Zro's and iEfx for the Spinners. Also credit to Max_Pa1n who came up with the idea first to have the spinner and the clock together - that dude has produced so much quality stuff especially over the last few months it is hard to keep up with him. I have removed the second hand because one of the spinners acts as one (i.e. it spins every 60 seconds). The other spinner spins every second. I have cut of the botton of the clock face so it doesnt cover the blue part of the weather widget but if you wanted the non-cut out face just rename the file Face1.png to Face.png

Secondly, the weather widgets. There are two versions (Yahoo and Accuweather). The only difference other than the source is the fact the Accuweather has the low/hi temps for the current day (as seen in my screenshots in this post). The only difference in the Yahoo version from my last release is the positioning of the temp and description (a little wider to allow for the clock) as well as the fact the glass overlays are now there to allow for the next widget:

Lastly, I have revamped my Rotating Walls widget so you don't have to put the glass overlay on a wall (thanks to Gan-Man for that idea). This version has 29 walls with all different textures. I think less busy walls work best with this widget as there is already a fair bit of SB real estate taken up with widget and overlays. You can now just use whatever wall you want - just replace the existing ones and you're good to go.

Similar to before, you need to have the Rotating Walls widget selected BELOW the other two in Winterboard for them all to work together.

LINKS:

Leg1on AnalogSpin.theme.zip

Leg1on Wav73-Weather-Clock.theme.zip (Yahoo weather widget)

Leg1on Wav73-AccuW-Clock.theme.zip (Accuweather weather widget)

Leg1on Wav73 Rotate-Walls.theme.zip

Enjoy

Wav bro, love that animated walls and I agree with you 100%, another great job, keep it up

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jojocommi For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-30), It's Mi (2011-08-30), Waverley73 (2011-08-30)

Very nice everyone involved. Question for everyone. Indications of interest. Hope I can explain w/o a visual. who would like to see the framed time/calendar/ss widget moved to center so icons are on sides. remove the small weather widget or replace it with regular weather icons BUT have the rotating weather images x 3 as wallpaper?
    I get it and I would like it.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-08-30), dadyajie (2011-08-30), It's Mi (2011-08-30), iZangetsu (2011-08-30), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-30), nealh (2011-08-30), _Vansmak_ (2011-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Perhaps I can shed some light on this Jazz subject for some of you. I will discuss this only in a polite manner and as soon as I catch any grief or anything other than a respectful conversation I will bounce out of respect for Z. Ill do so at the risk of Rick yelling at me because I feel he is drastically misunderstood. First to address you Nealh I don't believe any ill intent is meant for you. Your are just a victim of the circumstances at times. First thing people need to understand is the major gap in age Jazz and majority of the members have. Large group being teenagers. Rick is old school. His values and principles are very simple. "Scratch my back and Ill scratch yours". Pretty cut and dry. I have no idea, but can only assume if he pulled the plug on a DL link it's because he was flooded with tons of Downloads and a handful of thanks. Now people will automatically think Oh he demands thanks for everything as if hes trying to drive his total up. Hes not posting the same mod on 10 threads or any of those things we all see. He could give a crap less about his thanks total but it goes back to the old school mentality that he has. I understand it because I share the same mentality. Its really not rocket science. If you want his work hit his thanks button. If you cant then find a way to. With a little effort it can be done. Even from your cell phone. Is that to much to ask? Considering he spends 2-3 hours on things like a BG I would say NO. That's why his work pretty much smokes any of ours. He spends a lot of time and only posts top notch stuff. And another thing is people don't share the hurdles he encounters. How many of you can fill up a 200 message inbox in 2 days? That's what I thought. Maybe My nigg Pa1n. That's about it. A lot of people comment, and they might release a mod per thread. Literally. Rick stays the duration of a thread and releases stuff the entire time he is their. Another thing is the creators of the thread rarely if ever thank him. Even here and on Redline not a word was said to Rick by Z? Whats up with that? He thanks all his twitter buddies as most of you do. Then people talk about clicks as if their isn't a major click on twitter. ****, Nitz dropped his icons to twitter first? Anyhoo. Hope that at least sheds some light on the subject for some of you. If not well then get PS.
    Please if you feel the need to post make sure that your statement made is truth and not misleading. I'm not a kid either and I thank Jazz for his work in my themes threads via PM. Just because you don't see it does NOT mean it doesn't happen.

I do miss many posts and releases as it is a challenge to build themes for you all while being a single dad.

One of the reasons why Leg1on was born was to release FREE themes to you all as a THANKS.

I personally think the **** thanks button will be the death on MMI. I would be happy to see it go.

Way to much drama comes with it.

I do consider moving future FREE releases because of the Who thanked who crap. To me it's just sounds like my kids fighting over the TV remote.

We all need to grow up.

Bash me all you want. I can take it! I'm a big boy.

10. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

artsa24 (2011-08-30), biers (2011-08-30), bostonguy3737 (2011-08-30), chevymusclecar (2011-08-30), chrisangel13 (2011-09-08), Cokeman (2011-08-30), dadyajie (2011-08-30), Darrenrooster (2011-08-30), dc71295 (2011-09-01), Dexy88 (2011-08-30), doomsday116 (2011-08-30), DrAgNbOi (2011-09-08), dscottjr81 (2011-08-31), elilab (2011-08-31), froggy1 (2011-08-30), GMG450 (2011-08-30), hemptation (2011-08-30), iPAX (2011-08-30), It's Mi (2011-08-30), iZangetsu (2011-08-30), jc4108 (2011-08-30), K JAN (2011-08-30), kai312 (2011-08-30), nicoand (2011-08-30), Ntryst (2011-08-31), RandyTG (2011-08-30), robinkkk (2011-08-30), rsantana (2011-08-30), rumcajs (2011-08-30), simer_cool (2011-08-30), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-31), Splitroaster (2011-08-30), Sweman (2011-08-30), The_13th_Plague (2011-08-30), The_Durben (2011-08-30), thoiloidainhan (2011-08-30), Waverley73 (2011-08-30), _Vansmak_ (2011-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    My gift to anyone stressing over setups, getting mods to work, figuring out why icons look out of wack, or any one busting their butts making this stuff for the rest of us:A Bit Of Quiet

Enjoy...
    that's awesome! LMAO loved it!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (2011-08-30), nealh (2011-08-30)

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aseng View Post
    yey... finally the beauty was released =) thank you sir for always sharing your beautiful creation... like the other as well =)

but just one request sir max can you also make a wall without the L in the middle blue and gray wall thanks sir max as always.. =)

14. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-08-30), chrisangel13 (2011-09-08), dadyajie (2011-08-30), Darrenrooster (2011-08-30), Dexy88 (2011-08-30), DrAgNbOi (2011-09-08), elilab (2011-08-31), GAIAStevef (2011-08-31), GUNNY29 (2011-08-30), It's Mi (2011-08-30), iZangetsu (2011-08-30), jc4108 (2011-08-30), nealh (2011-08-30), Ntryst (2011-08-31), pao1979 (2011-08-30), pinkinail (2011-08-30), rumcajs (2011-08-30), The_Durben (2011-08-30), thoiloidainhan (2011-08-30), wirral59 (2011-08-30), zocker48 (2011-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Please if you feel the need to post make sure that your statement made is truth and not misleading. I'm not a kid either and I thank Jazz for his work in my themes threads via PM. Just because you don't see it does NOT mean it doesn't happen.

I do miss many posts and releases as it is a challenge to build themes for you all while being a single dad.

One of the reasons why Leg1on was born was to release FREE themes to you all as a THANKS.

I personally think the **** thanks button will be the death on MMI. I would be happy to see it go.

I do consider moving future FREE releases because of the Who thanked who crap. To me it's just sounds like my kids fighting over the TV remote.

We all need to grow up.

I dont think anyone should bash z. His tattoos intimidate the crap out of me But he is a nice guy lol.

LOL...I like that! ...got it all working but need tons of pics are hard to find lol

Quote Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
    I dont think anyone should bash z. His tattoos intimidate the crap out of me But he is a nice guy lol.
    Lol. Thanks. I'm a nice guy but I am like a sleeper cell. I can take a lot. Two things I will not stand for are lies and prejudice.

I will not ever hit the thanks button at mmi again. I ask you all to never thank me again.

What's fair is fair!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-30), EninaJ (2011-08-31), nealh (2011-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by biers View Post
    First off I just wanna say as i have before full credit to everyone putting in on this theme!!!!

I understand the not sharing, not many people hit thanks, i even miss a few, but always try and make them up, but i see the same people thanking all of the time thats just how it is, i know its not how it should be but [email protected]#t happens...

What i dont get is how some people will DL someones mod, then mod it and ask for a PM, now that makes no sense to me at all...

My 2 cents...
    Your a good dood Biers! To touch on your last comment about DLing someones Mod then Modding it and asking for a PM. That would make sense and I would agree if the original Mod posted was coded and created by that person. As you get more into Modding you'll realize that 80% of the stuff posted on any thread is a manipulation and Morph of something created a long time ago. Van will testify to this. Theirs only a handful of men actually creating and writing code in this entire place. Most mods were made ages ago and have just evolved after being passed through dozens of peoples hands. If it's different than its different. One has nothing to do with the other. If it's better than it's better. If it's not. Then DL the original post.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

biers (2011-08-30), dadyajie (2011-08-30), Dexy88 (2011-08-30), It's Mi (2011-08-30), Jazzman UK (2011-08-30), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-30), Ntryst (2011-08-31), rumcajs (2011-08-30), wirral59 (2011-08-30), _Vansmak_ (2011-08-30)

@MAX your a pro homie!! Real nice mods you pull of dude...like back to back! Bravo homie!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-08-30), dadyajie (2011-08-30), GUNNY29 (2011-08-30), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-30), wirral59 (2011-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Perhaps I can shed some light on this Jazz subject for some of you. I will discuss this only in a polite manner and as soon as I catch any grief or anything other than a respectful conversation I will bounce out of respect for Z. Ill do so at the risk of Rick yelling at me because I feel he is drastically misunderstood. First to address you Nealh I don't believe any ill intent is meant for you. Your are just a victim of the circumstances at times. First thing people need to understand is the major gap in age Jazz and majority of the members have. Large group being teenagers. Rick is old school. His values and principles are very simple. "Scratch my back and Ill scratch yours". Pretty cut and dry. I have no idea, but can only assume if he pulled the plug on a DL link it's because he was flooded with tons of Downloads and a handful of thanks. Now people will automatically think Oh he demands thanks for everything as if hes trying to drive his total up. Hes not posting the same mod on 10 threads or any of those things we all see. He could give a crap less about his thanks total but it goes back to the old school mentality that he has. I understand it because I share the same mentality. Its really not rocket science. If you want his work hit his thanks button. If you cant then find a way to. With a little effort it can be done. Even from your cell phone. Is that to much to ask? Considering he spends 2-3 hours on things like a BG I would say NO. That's why his work pretty much smokes any of ours. He spends a lot of time and only posts top notch stuff. And another thing is people don't share the hurdles he encounters. How many of you can fill up a 200 message inbox in 2 days? That's what I thought. Maybe My nigg Pa1n. That's about it. A lot of people comment, and they might release a mod per thread. Literally. Rick stays the duration of a thread and releases stuff the entire time he is their. Another thing is the creators of the thread rarely if ever thank him. Even here and on Redline not a word was said to Rick by Z? Whats up with that? He thanks all his twitter buddies as most of you do. Then people talk about clicks as if their isn't a major click on twitter. ****, Nitz dropped his icons to twitter first? Anyhoo. Hope that at least sheds some light on the subject for some of you. If not well then get PS.
    Well anyone who has followed me knows i hardly ever refrain from my 2 cents. They also know I dont just go with the popular opinion. Ill start with the Z comment cuz it bugs me. Z doesnt owe anybody a damn thing. Yet he is still the most humble and gracious man here. and older was well. If it werent for him there would be no platform for anyone letalone Jazz to create on. Yet the original creator himself shares everything, even his psds. Imho anyone who lives in Z's threads, esp this one OWES it to Z to share what they show.
    Yes noone says they have to and people can have their own reasons but if its due to a thanks button then to me thats not old school that kinda child like. You showed it, people like it, what do you expect? If they are rude or impatient then go ahead and be old school on their ***. I do understand about not being appreciated. I had a falling out with bars once cuz I felt I did alot for his themes and I only released mods directly to him yet got left out of alpha's n such. Same with thefinga imo. But I just decided to step back from it. When I do create it is because its something i'd like to see done and if not to share then there really is no point in any of this. I wont ride him for stuff and ill respect his decisions but I will disagree as a Gentleman. I personally dont even get the whole ty button and count stuff either, is this a video game? Ive been around this scene more then most and watched many peeps talent grow way past my own. U can hit my ty button if you want, read my posts if u must but youll never have to ask me for something I create or tweak because yous are why I did it in the first place. That is my Golden rule.
    Hate away.

24. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (2011-08-30), biers (2011-08-30), chrisangel13 (2011-09-08), Cokeman (2011-08-30), dadyajie (2011-08-30), Darrenrooster (2011-08-30), dc71295 (2011-09-01), Dexy88 (2011-08-30), dscottjr81 (2011-08-31), GAIAStevef (2011-08-31), GMG450 (2011-08-30), GUNNY29 (2011-08-30), hemptation (2011-08-30), It's Mi (2011-08-30), iZangetsu (2011-08-30), K JAN (2011-08-30), kai312 (2011-08-30), lao3hero (2011-09-01), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-30), nealh (2011-08-30), norcal415 (2011-08-30), Ntryst (2011-08-31), rumcajs (2011-08-30), simer_cool (2011-08-30), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-31), Splitroaster (2011-08-30), The_Durben (2011-08-30), thoiloidainhan (2011-08-30), Waverley73 (2011-08-30)

We all need to grow up.

being in the same boat (not quite in the retirement home yet but close)+(single dad) - (not even a sniff of your graphic talent level) lol people don't seem to realize a lot of things development/support wise go on behind the scenes. The amount of time put into this community is not always what you see as a result of hitting the thanks button, which although I try to do it as often as I can see it has totally lost it's significance and has for some time. Then again most threads would die a much quicker death if it was taken away, hell then all we would have to talk about it the actual theme mods and work people put into them.............

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-08-30), dadyajie (2011-08-30), iZangetsu (2011-08-30), lao3hero (2011-09-01), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-30), nealh (2011-08-30), nicoand (2011-08-30), rumcajs (2011-08-30), The_Durben (2011-08-30)

My iPhone is a Part of Me pinkinail's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post

Hey man nice job on the mod very sick. Maybe this might be to much to ask but would it be possible to make this setup to fit 3vo as well or would it be to hard to do?? either way thanks and keep it up

28. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkinail For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (2011-08-30)

Well anyone who has followed me knows i hardly ever refrain from my 2 cents. They also know I dont just go with the popular opinion. Ill start with the Z comment cuz it bugs me. Z doesnt owe anybody a damn thing. Yet he is still the most humble and gracious man here. and older was well. If it werent for him there would be no platform for anyone letalone Jazz to create on. Yet the original creator himself shares everything, even his psds. Imho anyone who lives in Z's threads, esp this one OWES it to Z to share what they show.
    Yes noone says they have to and people can have their own reasons but if its due to a thanks button then to me thats not old school that kinda child like. You showed it, people like it, what do you expect? If they are rude or impatient then go ahead and be old school on their ***. I do understand about not being appreciated. I had a falling out with bars once cuz I felt I did alot for his themes and I only released mods directly to him yet got left out of alpha's n such. Same with thefinga imo. But I just decided to step back from it. When I do create it is because its something i'd like to see done and if not to share then there really is no point in any of this. I wont ride him for stuff and ill respect his decisions but I will disagree as a Gentleman. I personally dont even get the whole ty button and count stuff either, is this a video game? Ive been around this scene more then most and watched many peeps talent grow way past my own. U can hit my ty button if you want, read my posts if u must but youll never have to ask me for something I create or tweak because yous are why I did it in the first place. That is my Golden rule.
    Hate away.
    If I didn't just say I would never hit the thanks button again I would press it Van.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-30), iZangetsu (2011-08-30), nealh (2011-08-30), _Vansmak_ (2011-08-30)

We all need to grow up.

Who's bashing you? LOL. Ill just go away because pissing you off is thread suicide. I will say, I talk to the man EVERY DAY on the phone and its a question he has posed to me? How Am I being misleading?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

Come On guys lets just move on n continue theming thats all, N DC u said we mite need some custom icons like the one in 3vo prestige, i was thinking about it, im gona give it a try lol

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-08-30), dadyajie (2011-08-30), It's Mi (2011-08-30), iZangetsu (2011-08-30), nicoand (2011-08-30), Shad0wM0nk3y (2012-04-29), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-31)

Hate away.

+1000000000....

35. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

norcal415 (2011-08-30)

Page 365 of 573 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast