Page 281 of 573 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,620 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    Open reaponse to pm. I hear you bro. And I feel for you. I've been in tough times myself. Im in tough times bow, I will be in tough times in the future. To me this thread is about giving back to those less fortunate. Not to claim we are less fortunate. There us always someone worse off. But what if everybody turned to this thread with their plight? I guarantee there is people reading this thread with worse problems. But they still have internet and I assume an Idevice or going to school which is alot more then ppl literally starving to death with no hope who don't even know what an internet is.

I applaud the folks who help you maybe they are bigger then me. I will give my cash to the dude off the freeway who never had a chance at college and never even seen an iphone
    Amen! I just had to sell my iPad two (thanks Gan-Man for buying it) to try and get by cause my wife and I are having a baby and she will be out of work for a month so we will be very tight soon cause what I make alone is not enough to pay bills let along gas and groceries for my family, but I'm not asking for hand outs (no offense to anyone) I worked hard for what I have and if I have to sell it to get by then I will cause I can buy it again later, my family comes first and always will everything else is materialistic and can be replaced. I just trust in the Lord to get me through this hard time and he always has so I am good with that alone!

Many thanks to all that are here supporting this cause and make this theme as amazing as it is! God bless each and everyone of you! Just remember, you can do all things through Christ which strengthens you and he will never leave nor forsake you!

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-08-26), chrisangel13 (2011-09-06), dadyajie (2011-08-26), D_One (2011-08-26), GaN-MaN (2011-08-26), III[ZERO]III (2011-08-26), It's Mi (2011-08-26), iZangetsu (2011-08-26), lao3hero (2011-08-26), markfern811 (2011-08-26), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-26), monchy36 (2011-08-26), rion_j (2011-08-26), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-26), slim009 (2011-08-26), The_Durben (2011-08-26), wirral59 (2011-08-26), _Vansmak_ (2011-08-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    Lol I just got a $5 dontation! Id love to post his comments but that would be a Breach of trust. Rest assured bro I will forward tour donation to the food programme or drink beer with it. At least pm me so I know who u are.

Oops sorry I didn't see your post!

Damn! I would've bid on it. I got $5
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Amen! I just had to sell my iPad two (thanks Gan-Man for buying it) to try and get by cause my wife and I are having a baby and she will be out of work for a month so we will be very tight soon cause what I make alone is not enough to pay bills let along gas and groceries for my family, but I'm not asking for hand outs (no offense to anyone) I worked hard for what I have and if I have to sell it to get by then I will cause I can buy it again later, my family comes first and always will everything else is materialistic and can be replaced. I just trust in the Lord to get me through this hard time and he always has so I am good with that alone!

Many thanks to all that are here supporting this cause and make this theme as amazing as it is! God bless each and everyone of you! Just remember, you can do all things through Christ which strengthens you and he will never leave nor forsake you!

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post

Well said, and much respect...and just a little reminder to the "there are always people worse off" point...how about the starving children we donated to, to receive this theme (at least most of us donated I hope(those that could spare the change))

Wait Gan-Man...can I get an iPad 2?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBeastSS2 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-08-26), slim009 (2011-08-26)

Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    who rates their music.....?

a few ipod trinkets
    Thanks for this dude. I use my iPod all the time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

dc71295 (2011-08-26)

Quote Originally Posted by c4mex View Post
    Ya c4mex is here!!!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Man of Sand For This Useful Post:

c4mex (2011-08-26)

Yeah! I guess, a donation button for personal help was maybe stretching it a little too far! Thnx Vansmak for speaking up!

"If you pull at my heart strings,
    I pull you out of the blue!
    But, challenge my intelligence,
    And I'm all over you!"

No offence to anyone but just something I remembered!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K JAN For This Useful Post:

The Man of Sand (2011-08-26), _Vansmak_ (2011-08-26)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley99099 View Post
    i gotta admit this one does look good better than the last one

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    This ok? I did not use blue gradient cuz I think due to its small size, it would not stand out. Try this and see?

Edit: or this?

Can you make me one please?

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    I'm working in this SS and weather still have to add clock/calendar and weather info ..... now i have to sleep. tomorrow will be available
    credits and thanks when it's available, i love my new statusbar

i hope you like

who cares about how good your english is when you put together something this good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2549 View Post
    Does anybody know how to make the lockscreen delay last longer on 4.3.3? Lockscreen Dim Delay and 20 Second delay dont work on 4.3.3.
    your mistaken it does work, i have it n it works for me

16. The Following User Says Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

Schnedi (2011-08-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    who rates their music.....?

a few ipod trinkets
    any chance of a RED mod??...looks pretty damn clever great job

18. The Following User Says Thank You to doomsday116 For This Useful Post:

dc71295 (2011-08-26)

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

^^ me too about ls dim delay on 4.33. Works fine. Maybe you have a conflict?

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Sand View Post
    Can you make me one please?
    Your full name's too long so I shortened it, this ok?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

artsa24 (2011-08-26), dadyajie (2011-08-26), The Man of Sand (2011-08-26)

Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    I love these wallpapers of Zro.
    Playing in ifile.

Schnedi's widget, I think so.
    that works well together hope you share it

23. The Following User Says Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-26)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    I am definitely excited and looking forward to this. I am about ready to move away from Darkstar onto a Leg1on iAcces Keyboard!! Thanks so much for putting the effort into this!

On a side note...

"the screens speak for themselves guys.....i would just let it go before some BIG rant starts and ruins the great vibe of this thread...just my opinion.

you cant help what ppl post...but you can control what you say! best to just read on and say nothing"

I completely agree with you. I honestly don't prefer gold, but I am not going to hate on someone for liking gold. If someone want's to copy and paste from someone else's work to add on to their phone, that is totally ok. Not all of us on here know how to mod, and tweak things. We all have a starting point on trying to figure out how to do things. I feel that her copy and paste and wanting to show off what she was able to do with just that is great! We should be proud of anyone on here who can come up with any kind of way to mod something. Weather it is advanced coding, graphics, to a simple cut and paste and resize! We are all entitled to figure out how to do things and want to show it off to the rest of the world. I would think though....saying that someone else's work looks like shiz...is not very nice. The old saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all" If you truly don't like gold and want nothing to do with, then have nothing to do with it and let the people who are interested in helping help them out. I am all for everyone getting along on here. Everyone has supported me on here so much and I just can't believe that I am seeing hatrid because of someone else's work. Even some nice critiques would be ok to make someone feel better about it....but saying anything like would make me feel upset for even showing off my work in the first place. Let's just be careful what w say on here. We shouldn't be hurting anyone's feelings. After all, this is a great community and we should all be working together as one, not against one. I hope you all understand. Thanks!
    Well said brother..

+1000000

25. The Following User Says Thank You to EninaJ For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-26)

Quote Originally Posted by c4mex View Post
    digging the gothy look

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

c4mex (2011-08-26), dadyajie (2011-08-26), MUFC55 (2011-08-26)

did anyone do an SD version of the purple mod? My wife caught a peak of it and now " you have to get that for me" hope your color mod guys are happy lol lol

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-08-26), The_Durben (2011-08-26)

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    credits to code writer i just redone background image , changed colors and moved text around

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DOWNLOAD
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    nice! aint nuthin better than options

31. The Following User Says Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

zro (2011-08-27)

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Your full name's too long so I shortened it, this ok?

Lao, how about one that says 'Khurram'! TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    any chance of a RED mod??...looks pretty damn clever great job

RED

Attached Files Attached Files

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-08-26), It's Mi (2011-08-26), MUFC55 (2011-08-26)

Page 281 of 573 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast