Page 276 of 573 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,520 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

  1. #5501
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone-45 View Post
    Thank you has Ramses for its help


    Looks swseet bro isit near release?
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  2. #5502


    My setup..still
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-08-26), iphoneniall123 (2011-08-26), It's Mi (2011-08-25), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-26), zocker48 (2011-08-26)

  4. #5503
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK MANCHESTER
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/0877324c.png
    where can I get the dock weather widget from peeps : )

  5. #5504
    Whoopee. are ppl trying for high scores or something.

  6. #5505
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Looks swseet bro isit near release?
    Not totally finished

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphone-45 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-26), GUNNY29 (2011-08-25)

  8. #5506
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    A little play with a gradient....



    Very sweeet, honeypie
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-26), jelleheindryckx (2011-08-25), wirral59 (2011-08-25)

  10. #5507
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    jazz bro you got pm and I mean that gradient one
    but i'm off to bed ; goodnight all and please not another 50 pages when I get home from work
    I might have to quit ..

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-26), wirral59 (2011-08-25)

  12. #5508
    Quote Originally Posted by ruk212 View Post
    http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/0877324c.png
    where can I get the dock weather widget from peeps : )
    Here: http://t.co/UGaTBFI

    100% credit to SkyGuy5..couldn't find the original post -_-
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-26), elilab (2011-08-27), nealh (2011-08-26), wirral59 (2011-08-25), zocker48 (2011-08-26)

  14. #5509
    Quote Originally Posted by dc71295 View Post
    the screens speak for themselves guys.....i would just let it go before some BIG rant starts and ruins the great vibe of this thread...just my opinion.

    you cant help what ppl post...but you can control what you say! best to just read on and say nothing



    ANYWAYS......iAcces KB is coming along nicely

    I am definitely excited and looking forward to this. I am about ready to move away from Darkstar onto a Leg1on iAcces Keyboard!! Thanks so much for putting the effort into this!

    On a side note...

    "the screens speak for themselves guys.....i would just let it go before some BIG rant starts and ruins the great vibe of this thread...just my opinion.

    you cant help what ppl post...but you can control what you say! best to just read on and say nothing"

    I completely agree with you. I honestly don't prefer gold, but I am not going to hate on someone for liking gold. If someone want's to copy and paste from someone else's work to add on to their phone, that is totally ok. Not all of us on here know how to mod, and tweak things. We all have a starting point on trying to figure out how to do things. I feel that her copy and paste and wanting to show off what she was able to do with just that is great! We should be proud of anyone on here who can come up with any kind of way to mod something. Weather it is advanced coding, graphics, to a simple cut and paste and resize! We are all entitled to figure out how to do things and want to show it off to the rest of the world. I would think though....saying that someone else's work looks like shiz...is not very nice. The old saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all" If you truly don't like gold and want nothing to do with, then have nothing to do with it and let the people who are interested in helping help them out. I am all for everyone getting along on here. Everyone has supported me on here so much and I just can't believe that I am seeing hatrid because of someone else's work. Even some nice critiques would be ok to make someone feel better about it....but saying anything like would make me feel upset for even showing off my work in the first place. Let's just be careful what w say on here. We shouldn't be hurting anyone's feelings. After all, this is a great community and we should all be working together as one, not against one. I hope you all understand. Thanks!
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2011-08-26 at 12:04 AM.

  15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-08-27), dadyajie (2011-08-26), dc71295 (2011-08-26), EninaJ (2011-08-26), GaN-MaN (2011-08-26), It's Mi (2011-08-26), iZangetsu (2011-08-26), jelleheindryckx (2011-08-25), KnightWing (2011-08-26), monchy36 (2011-08-26), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-26), unseenmagik (2011-08-26)

  16. #5510
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    3,016
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    A little play with a gradient....


    Jazz! Buddy I'm glad to see you here! hit me with some nice folder BG please!!! Just to star with my requests!!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to monchy36 For This Useful Post:

    D_One (2011-08-26)

  18. #5511
    That gold looked really sharp. I think jazz is ashley

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    dc71295 (2011-08-26)

  20. #5512
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Sorry I was only in read/mode today...
    I am so tired after my illness...

    Good night yall....
    Be safe but live as it was your last day

    Ro

  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-26), DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-26), froggy1 (2011-08-26), GaN-MaN (2011-08-26), nicoand (2011-08-26), unseenmagik (2011-08-26)

  22. #5513
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    I completely agree with you. I honestly don't prefer gold, but I am not going to hate on someone for liking gold. If someone want's to copy and paste from someone else's work to add on to their phone, that is totally ok. Not all of us on here know how to mod, and tweak things. We all have a starting point on trying to figure out how to do things. I feel that her copy and paste and wanting to show off what she was able to do with just that is great! We should be proud of anyone on here who can come up with any kind of way to mod something. Weather it is advanced coding, graphics, to a simple cut and paste and resize! We are all entitled to figure out how to do things and want to show it off to the rest of the world. I would think though....saying that someone else's work looks like shiz...is not very nice. The old saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all" If you truly don't like gold and want nothing to do with, then have nothing to do with it and let the people who are interested in helping help them out. I am all for everyone getting along on here. Everyone has supported me on here so much and I just can't believe that I am seeing hatrid because of someone else's work. Even some nice critiques would be ok to make someone feel better about it....but saying anything like would make me feel upset for even showing off my work in the first place. Let's just be careful what w say on here. We shouldn't be hurting anyone's feelings. After all, this is a great community and we should all be working together as one, not against one. I hope you all understand. Thanks!
    Hey Dark

    That's absolutely my opinion, too.
    Nothing more to say ...

    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-26), DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-26)

  24. #5514

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashley99099 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-08-26), iZangetsu (2011-08-26), thoiloidainhan (2011-08-27)

  26. #5515
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Dark

    That's absolutely my opinion, too.
    Nothing more to say ...

    Mi
    Thank you MI!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley99099 View Post
    ...
    You did a great job putting this together!

  27. #5516
    Quote Originally Posted by elilab View Post
    Thanks Hasiphone for the keyboard


    im missing some settingicons



    AdBlock
    iStrings
    KillBackground
    LockInfo
    Move2Unlock
    Privacy
    StatusBarCustomClock4

    maybe someone can do them for me ?

    tia


    elilab

    here ya go...there is a Info.plist included you must add it to /library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences for icons in the com.Preferences.Settings folder to skin. Credits to Darkness777 for the plist

    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dc71295; 2011-08-26 at 12:29 AM.

  28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2011-09-06), dadyajie (2011-08-26), darvi (2011-09-06), Dexy88 (2011-08-26), DrAgNbOi (2011-09-03), elilab (2011-08-27), GaN-MaN (2011-08-26), It's Mi (2011-08-26), iZangetsu (2011-08-26), King_O_Hill (2011-09-17), RandyTG (2011-08-26), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-26), wirral59 (2011-08-26)

  29. #5517
    Time for me to leave before I say something!! I will no longer be posting in this thread... Goodbye!!

  30. #5518
    any chance of a groupsms icon plz

  31. #5519
    I'm working in this SS and weather still have to add clock/calendar and weather info ..... now i have to sleep. tomorrow will be available
    credits and thanks when it's available, i love my new statusbar

    i hope you like



  32. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2011-09-06), da"S"master (2011-08-26), dadyajie (2011-08-26), dc71295 (2011-08-26), Dexy88 (2011-08-26), DrAgNbOi (2011-09-03), elilab (2011-08-27), EninaJ (2011-08-26), froggy1 (2011-08-26), GMG450 (2011-08-26), GUNNY29 (2011-08-26), iPAX (2011-08-26), It's Mi (2011-08-26), iZangetsu (2011-08-26), jc4108 (2011-08-26), JLKeo (2011-08-26), MUFC55 (2011-08-26), nicoand (2011-08-26), Ntryst (2011-08-26), pao1979 (2011-08-26), Pinoy (2011-08-27), RandyTG (2011-08-26), saidm (2011-08-26), simer_cool (2011-08-26), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-26), The_13th_Plague (2011-08-27), The_Durben (2011-08-26), unseenmagik (2011-08-26), Waverley73 (2011-08-26), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-08-26), wirral59 (2011-08-26), zocker48 (2011-08-26)

  33. #5520
    Looks nice schnedi very clean.

    Is anyone good at coding seen the ispeed ss widget that shows weather every now again that would be cool to have if anyone wants a challenge lol
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-26)

Page 276 of 573 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •