Page 269 of 573 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,380 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    You know..I check this thread every hour or so to see when it's done haha.

But no, the real reason is because I start college Saturday. Tomorrow is packing day.

I don't stick to anything I do..I try to learn more . It's just how I'm wired. I learned color modding first, as it's the easiest. Everything else was from tutorials, google, and practice ".

Nothing much man, just life, gotta tend to it for a couple of years.
    thats understandable mate i had to take some time off it happens well good luck dude!

Take Care

Ok, so I notice Leg1on sucks up a bunch of RAM, so here is a guide to clear up RAM:

1. Disable spotlight-One does this in Settings>General>Spotlight Search, and uncheck everything.

2. Optimize images in Winterboard-Open winterboard, and look down at optimize themes 1.0. It will say "Reticulating Splines, please wait, this will take a few minutes." Wait until it's done (that message will disappear when it's done ). I typicall optimize ALL theme stuff, keyboard, widgets, everything. Optimizing compresses an image, saving space.

3. Disable unnecessary Launch Daemons: install Mobileterminal for iOS 4. Install Remove LaunchDaemons from that same repo. Go into Mobileterminal, type in "Su" and then "alpine"(or whatever password you use for sshing) and then type in "rld". Press enter, read, and follow directions.

4. Remove unnecessary Language packs: install Mobileterminal for iOS 4. Install Lang2.2 from that same repo. Go into Mobileterminal, type in "Su" and then "alpine"(or whatever password you use for sshing) and then type in "lang2.2". Press enter, read, and follow directions.

You'll need to reboot after removing Language packs or LaunchDaemons. Remember to READ everything that it tells you, you don't wanna remove anything you actually use lol.

I'm not gonna mention the repo I found the scripts for this at, as I'll get butt raped. Google for the deb, or you can do it manually.

Here's some more ways

By Patfreak: i deleted all my unused language manually..plus all the var/logs/crash and var/mobile/library/crashreporter reporter which one file usually 87kb-90kb..and thats what make mine a incredibly fast.

maybe you want to speed up more.i deleted the female and male voices in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SportsWorkoutframework/voices. and just leave ENUS..im on iphone 4 4.3.2..try it and youll see much faster and a larger storage..free up to almost 100mb

You can get much more speed/ram doing the above things. If you are a noob to using terminal or jailbreaking, I wouldn't recommend any of this..you could mess your iDevice up.

3. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-08-25), cdrwinston (2011-08-26), chrisangel13 (2011-09-06), dadyajie (2011-08-25), DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-25), doomsday116 (2011-08-25), DrAgNbOi (2011-09-03), elilab (2011-08-26), GAIAStevef (2011-08-25), GaN-MaN (2011-08-25), hemptation (2011-08-27), Hosko817 (2011-08-25), It's Mi (2011-08-25), iTasTick (2011-08-25), iZangetsu (2011-08-25), JLKeo (2011-08-25), King_O_Hill (2011-09-17), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-25), pocketdoc (2011-08-26), rion_j (2011-08-25), saidm (2011-08-26), simer_cool (2011-08-25), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-25), The_13th_Plague (2011-08-27), thoiloidainhan (2011-08-27), unseenmagik (2011-08-25), wirral59 (2011-08-25)

This is the last day I plan on really being active in the iCommunity :/

But no, the real reason is because I start college Saturday. Tomorrow is packing day.

I don't stick to anything I do..I try to learn more . It's just how I'm wired. I learned color modding first, as it's the easiest. Everything else was from tutorials, google, and practice ".

Hey Knight

I really support your decision, man
    It's good to have aims and to go staight to get them...

Good luck, buddy and thanky for all you've done here

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-08-25)

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Alright here it is guys. This was a pain to do but hey.

This is Waverley73's Weather, i tweaked the image by 2 pixels (My OCD). Waverley73's Rotating Walls GaN Remix, able to add your own wallpapers with ease. DC/Zero's Vert SS, place images in the folder and name accordingly now, auto resizes. (Don't worry gents there's some new girls in the Vert SS GaN Remix).

Just have to make sure that "Leg1on Wav73-GaN RW-Remix.theme" is under the other two.

Leg1on Vert SS GaN Remix

Leg1on Wav73-Weather_v2.1

Leg1on Wav73-GaN RW-Remix
    Thanks Buddy... How can i edit Vert SS to add more picss to the slide show? Thanks Again...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iTasTick For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-08-25)

Quote Originally Posted by iTasTick View Post
    Thanks Buddy... How can i edit Vert SS to add more picss to the slide show? Thanks Again...
    How many more images do you want added
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-25), GaN-MaN (2011-08-25)

Wish You the best in your lifes endeavors...

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Bro, we're gonna miss you here at MMi. You are a real credit to the community and we appreciated all your work you have done for us this past month or so. we will keep in touch on Twitter. Good luck with everything. We'll speak soon.

Quote Originally Posted by iTasTick View Post
    Unfortunately thats a no no. It's only been made to hold 10 images. =\

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-25), It's Mi (2011-08-25)

I would like to have at least 20 total.
    Thanks..

Bro, we're gonna miss you here at MMi. You are a real credit to the community and we appreciated all your work you have done for us this past month or so. we will keep in touch on Twitter. Good luck with everything. We'll speak soon.

Unfortunately thats a no no. It's only been made to hold 10 images. =\
    Oh so it not possible for me to do it for him ok no worries

Guys , any news about the K's LS ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Well technically it is possible, that would involve changing the duration to double so it looks the same, changing the % of each image loading from 10% down to 5% then calculating how to use the same animations involved to get the same effect and repeat it up to 100%. Thus getting 20 images on the Vert SS...

Jus a lil bit of effort...

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-25), giang4loan (2011-08-25), It's Mi (2011-08-25), iZangetsu (2011-08-25), unseenmagik (2011-08-25)

@unseenmagik, we cannot thank you enough for your efforts in putting this together for us. Our appreciation cannot be expressed in words.

I am also retracting my previous statement on modding the new Vert SS to be able to use ur own pics.
    I have modded it even further. It now uses ur own wallpaper, fits in the middle instead of being stretched. Goes with Waverley73's weather Mod, and Waverley73's rotating walls mod. How's that for a SB widget.
    Rotating Wallpaper, Weather, and Rotating Personal Images. EPIC WIN!!

Just cleaning up some code now and i will release soon. Gotta fix an iPhone 4 screen first...
    How cheap do you fix iPod 4g screens?

Ok that's cool but thanks anyway...

Well technically it is possible, that would involve changing the duration to double so it looks the same, changing the % of each image loading from 10% down to 5% then calculating how to use the same animations involved to get the same effect and repeat it up to 100%. Thus getting 20 images on the Vert SS...

Jus a lil bit of effort...
    Fair enough too much for a noob like me lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Sand View Post
    I just done my wife's iphone 4 Screen and Digitalizer for $40 :-) bought the bits on eBay and done the job myself. I have done many iDeveice's, iPod Nano screens, iphone and ipd touch screens, 2G, 3G & 4 their pretty simple bro.
    I am here to support the community.
    If you have found my posts useful, helpful or admiring, hit the THANKS button.

I accept any donations for my contributions: CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ME

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Sand View Post
    If i was located in Leg1on i'd give u a hand but unfortunately im located in Western Australia.

But srsly now. lol. At the shop i work at we charge AUD$140. We can also change it to white.

Now thats not what i said. lol. Just a bit of effort im not willing to go through unless i really wanted to.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (2011-08-25)

Your diff not a noob bro thanks again.

Did you ever do any online gaming I use to game with a guy from Texas named Gunny we played AA.

Please can anybody tell me, how i change the date and clock right and left the widget??? date left from down to up and clock right from up to down!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-25), izzi (2011-08-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unseenmagik View Post
    I just done my wife's iphone 4 Screen and Digitalizer for $40 :-) bought the bits on eBay and done the job myself. I have done many iDeveice's, iPod Nano screens, iphone and ipd touch screens, 2G, 3G & 4 their pretty simple bro.
    There's always that risk of buying off eBay though. I wouldnt call it easy either. For someone with no knowledge in it i'd say don't even try, unless you are willing to take the risk of breaking ur iDevice, or have lots of money to burn on buying a new replacement.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-25), giang4loan (2011-08-25), unseenmagik (2011-08-25)

There's always that risk of buying off eBay though. I wouldnt call it easy either. For someone with no knowledge in it i'd say don't even try, unless you are willing to take the risk of breaking ur iDevice, or have lots of money to burn on buying a new replacement.
    I bought a super cracked one on eBay..took it to the Apple store and said I dropped it...guess who got their iPhone replaced?

It was out of warranty too haha
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-25), GaN-MaN (2011-08-25), unseenmagik (2011-08-25)

Page 269 of 573 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast