Page 262 of 573 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    I would like to add a tid bit of information of myself! If any of you have wondered why I spell Enjoy like Enjoi, it is because I am a skateboarder and Enjoi is one of my favorite skate companies! I've been skateboarding since I was 5. I have won a few competitions and been sponsored 3 times by local communities
    Nice you should make some nice videos for us to see
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-25)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    ...........you forgot to mention the person who coded it for Sneakers in the first place..........hmmm wonder who that wasall good tho nice mod..

@Mi thanks for all the kind words you rock sista

Hi Max_Pa1n sorry if I missed something here, my bad. And of course credits to you too for the html. I edited the post.
    Thank you Sir for reminding me.

Quote Originally Posted by TBlog View Post
    hey fellow leg1ons :-) question, does someone have the psd for the ripped weather wall mod? I just want a transparent status bar really but it's built into the wallpaper and I've never removed one so I'm not sure how is the best way. I tried blending it but the shadow on the wall makes it look horrible when I change it. lol Any help is much appreciated thanx
    this is what i used to make the widget. thanks to lau for passing me the tear.

legiontornweather.zip

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

biers (2011-08-25), It's Mi (2011-08-25), lao3hero (2011-08-25), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-25), RippedThemer (2011-08-25), stratnik (2011-08-25)

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post

legiontornweather.zip
    U're welcome, Bansmak

ok laos! from japan

My family would like to thank all of you who are supporting us! We are saving all the money that we can to get back on our feet! All of you are a blessing! All of you have contributed so much and we are more than grateful! We grow stronger every day with the help from all of you! I want to give thanks to everyone on this list and everyone who has said kind things to us for support! We love all of you for all that you do and all that you stand for! You are a great community and I'm glad to continue to grow with all of you! Thank you all again for everything that you do and all the support you give!

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Nice you should make some nice videos for us to see

Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2011-08-25 at 05:17 AM.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-08-25), dc71295 (2011-08-25), eFXx (2011-08-25), GaN-MaN (2011-08-25), GMG450 (2011-08-25), JLKeo (2011-08-25), RippedThemer (2011-08-25), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-25), The_Durben (2011-08-25), thoiloidainhan (2011-08-27)

And heres am Aussie boob
    Lmfao

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

legiontornweather.zip
    Van bro I can always count on ya' :-) thanx a bunch. I always like the transparent statusbar. Makes it feel less cluttered to me and you sir made it happen. Thanx to you and ofcourse Lao for the tear

My family would like to thank all of you who are supporting us! We are saving all the money that we can to get back on our feet! All of you are a blessing! All of you have contributed so much and we are more than grateful! We grow stronger every day with the help from all of you! I want to give thanks to everyone on this list and everyone who has said kind things to us for support! We love all of you for all that you do and all that you stand for! You are a great community and I'm glad to continue to grow with all of you! Thank you all again for everything that you do and all the support you give!

Ur very welcome bro!!! Hope everything gets better for u and ur family and I'm glad I can help!

ok laos! from japan
    それを言及しないでください

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

JLKeo (2011-08-25)

Nice videos bro!!! Make some more lol

Off topic any body having problem with cydia? Can't delete anything for some reason. And what ever I buy give me error and respring and once I check if what I try to download is there it is errors after errors. And can't delete anything
    Ya could always do a few things first is to do a simple clear cache,history,cookies then reboot ... then if you have them Forbidden repos so to speak Like Sin**L and others combined they could be giving you trouble ya could always use Mobile terminal to check for errors and if worse comes to worse ya could simply reinstall cydia via iFile and deb file

Primo flip is crazyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    Ya could always do a few things first is to do a simple clear cache,history,cookies then reboot ... then if you have them Forbidden repos so to speak Like Sin**L and others combined they could be giving you trouble ya could always use Mobile terminal to check for errors and if worse comes to worse ya could simply reinstall cydia via iFile and deb file
    Clear cache with?

Nice videos bro!!! Make some more lol
    I added more to the post ;P Some of them are really really old. Lol! I messed my ankle up for the longest time...I recently started getting back on my board again

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

RippedThemer (2011-08-25)

Primo flip is crazyyyyyyyyy

Clear cache with?
    Go into settings/safari then you will see what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Raaj FX View Post
    This makes me sad.
    Good enough reason to not have a gold mod, it will make raaj cry

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The Man of Sand For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-08-25)

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    それを言及しないでください
    Now that's really unjust! How the hell are we supposed to understand THAT???

Request you to translate for the benefit of the bystanders! Lol!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K JAN For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-25), lao3hero (2011-08-25)

Ok Guys, can anyone help me again?

Look at this:

I want to delete the glow on the springjumps icon, how to do it, I understand that it is auto since it is on the theme, can anyone help me?

BTW the glyphs are from LiveOs, I like the functionality of it and the lightness...

One more thing though, I added the line calendar theme above the dock, and it won't show.. Any help here?

Quote Originally Posted by K JAN View Post
    Now that's really unjust! How the hell are we supposed to understand THAT???

Request you to translate for the benefit of the bystanders! Lol!
    or you could google it if u wanna kno that bad

I hope you never bin on worlds dumbest
    Last edited by iZangetsu; 2011-08-25 at 05:34 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

K JAN (2011-08-25)

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    それを言及しないでください
    He said "Please do not mention it" Lmao! ;P

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkXShadowX21 For This Useful Post:

K JAN (2011-08-25), lao3hero (2011-08-25)

Page 262 of 573 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast