Page 26 of 573 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126526 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    i hope no one was looking forward to this cuz now its not happening...
    ?? You can't just post that without giving a reason dude.

  2. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    i hope no one was looking forward to this cuz now its not happening...
    Not exactly looking forward to it but wat happened..?

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    ?? You can't just post that without giving a reason dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Not exactly looking forward to it but wat happened..?
    This Jailbreak Tweak Allows You To Set Your Photos As A Slideshow On Your iPhone's Homescreen | Redmond Pie




    apparently someone else thought of the name decided to take it....
    and I'm not making a new name, i had it first. took me a damn long time to think of. and now its taken

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-08-18), The_Durben (2011-08-17)

  5. #504
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    This Jailbreak Tweak Allows You To Set Your Photos As A Slideshow On Your iPhone's Homescreen | Redmond Pie




    apparently someone else thought of the name decided to take it....
    and I'm not making a new name, i had it first. took me a damn long time to think of. and now its taken
    Sorry to hear that bro...

  6. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I just want to thank Z for the inspiration and a kick in the &ss to get me to let go this lockscreen I've had for quite a while now. Never really knew what I wanted to do with it but was keeping it for some reason.
    It is nothing spectacular however it's a different version of an interactive slideshow I have. When I saw the posts and felt the pride in the community for doing something great for those less fortunate I thought I would give up this lock for theme as an alternative. Steve thankfully accepted and I've started to put it together. Final will be finished today. Aside from default images (I still need to find 20 to use) and then an alt 24hr clock html, and a few minor changes, I'll have it sent over for the release. Compared to what Raaj has going on, and no doubt what K Nit is going to produce this looks a little more simple but I hope some will like it. The pics touch to scroll back and forth and the centered image is also touch to zoom in/out. Because it only animates when touched, the ram and battery are barely affected when running.

    Ignore the statbar and slider at this point.

    this looks very cool!!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to dc71295 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-08-17)

  8. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    i hope no one was looking forward to this cuz now its not happening...
    hell na!! i was looking forward to this!
    that sucks someone took your name.. i still say you should release it .. f*ck it bro!! please

    atleast let me buy it directly from you

  9. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    hell na!! i was looking forward to this!
    that sucks someone took your name.. i still say you should release it .. f*ck it bro!! please

    atleast let me buy it directly from you
    lol I'm happy u liked it.
    it was never going to be paid anyway... i don't make anything paid

    sad part is, all that was left was to fix a problem with prefloader...
    and maybe have it them able without replacing the original images.

    ...

  10. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by pathkiller29 View Post
    i hope no one was looking forward to this cuz now its not happening...
    why??????

  11. #509
    sorry for going off topic...

    back to the theme!

  12. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    This Jailbreak Tweak Allows You To Set Your Photos As A Slideshow On Your iPhone's Homescreen | Redmond Pie



    apparently someone else thought of the name decided to take it....
    and I'm not making a new name, i had it first. took me a damn long time to think of. and now its taken
    Just Call it "BetterMultiWall"

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-08-18), jayeshb (2011-08-18), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-17), The_13th_Plague (2011-08-17), The_Durben (2011-08-17)

  14. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Just Call it "BetterMultiWall"
    uh no...
    i really liked that name, rob u were there when i thought of it...
    that was before this stupid tweak showed up... a tweak for people who are to lazy to go into the settings app and change their WP


    back to the theme!

  15. #512
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    uh no...
    i really liked that name, rob u were there when i thought of it...
    that was before this stupid tweak showed up... a tweak for people who are to lazy to go into the settings app and change their WP


    back to the theme!
    Yeah i know, took like 15 to 20 mins jsut going through ideas before you got to one that was good, and I liked it as well! But no reason to give up we may just need to spend 30 mins this time spitting out names and I am sure you can find another one you like so that we can all enjoy your work

    Plus with, what looks like, a lot of walls coming out for this theme it would be nice to have your tweak to use with this amazing theme these guys are making....

  16. #513
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Yeah i know, took like 15 to 20 mins jsut going through ideas before you got to one that was good, and I liked it as well! But no reason to give up we may just need to spend 30 mins this time spitting out names and I am sure you can find another one you like so that we can all enjoy your work

    Plus with, what looks like, a lot of walls coming out for this theme it would be nice to have your tweak to use with this amazing theme these guys are making....
    i spent like 20min w/ u and got the name...
    however i spent 2 days going through names

  17. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    i spent like 20min w/ u and got the name...
    however i spent 2 days going through names
    Oh, well now you know to just get with me first next time lol Jk

    Well I think you should keep going with it but your call as your the creator

  18. #515
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    928
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 632 Times in 366 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    This Jailbreak Tweak Allows You To Set Your Photos As A Slideshow On Your iPhone's Homescreen | Redmond Pie


    apparently someone else thought of the name decided to take it....
    and I'm not making a new name, i had it first. took me a damn long time to think of. and now its taken
    Since the other version is not up to snuff, why not work with them and combine the functionality? Everyone wins then.

  19. #516
    2 more days!

  20. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    2 more days!
    yes !

  21. #518
    Setup my leg1on folder on desktop ready to
    Collect icons,load screens, well everything really I know what it's Like to cone late to a theme and have to go through 5-6 hundred pages to look for stuff I'm ready to go
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-08-17)

  23. #519
    This theme is looking amazing! Good work everyone that is involved in this project!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to burning09 For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-17)

  25. #520
    lol so i was looking at the the screenshots from the theme....
    and saw the icons all have a glowing bar at the bottom.
    and i thought to myself wouldn't it be cooler if the glow moved from side to side?

    so i went and made an iconoverlay.html

    long story short... it worked.
    however, the outcome. no so pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyTG View Post
    Since the other version is not up to snuff, why not work with them and combine the functionality? Everyone wins then.
    that tweak doesn't catch my interest all to much.
    plus something about the name and it being spelled and written the same exact way (no spaces, caps, no dashes) it seems all to fishy
    also the name flat out doesn't fit there, there's really only 1 wall not multiple walls like mine
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-08-17 at 08:58 PM.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

    jayeshb (2011-08-18), The_Durben (2011-08-17)

Page 26 of 573 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126526 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •