Page 231 of 573 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

  1. #4601
    Hey dark shadow. What theme was that you had on your iPad?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-24)

  3. #4602
    been trying to think something to make but everytime I get idea it's been done ..lol



  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-24), giang4loan (2011-08-24), hemptation (2011-08-24), iZangetsu (2011-08-24), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-24)

  5. #4603
    Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    been trying to think something to make but everytime I get idea it's been done ..lol
    lol

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-24)

  7. #4604
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Hey dark shadow. What theme was that you had on your iPad?
    It's a mixture of Darkstar, Custom Wallpaper by Me , and icon's by FlyBritN from Kryptonite for iPad theme!

    Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    been trying to think something to make but everytime I get idea it's been done ..lol
    No worries! You will think of something! It just comes to you once you start messin with things!
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2011-08-24 at 04:04 AM.

  8. #4605
    Quick question? I got iacess for iPhone I pay for it long time ago. Do I have to pay for it again?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-24)

  10. #4606
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Quick question? I got iacess for iPhone I pay for it long time ago. Do I have to pay for it again?
    Did u like get a new iphone? Else I dun think so? Prolly u could email the author/company?

  11. #4607
    Jima is the OG mix mast a modder Almost evrything he drops is sick

  12. #4608
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Did u like get a new iphone? Else I dun think so? Prolly u could email the author/company?
    I had it for my 3GS but I got the 4. I just want to use it for my iPad I'm happy with ck
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  13. #4609
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Quick question? I got iacess for iPhone I pay for it long time ago. Do I have to pay for it again?
    Not if you can find your acess code. I would contact them if you can't and see what you can have them do for you. I know you have to pay for it every time with a new device that isn't the same. Like IP4 and iPad2 for example.

  14. #4610
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    Not if you can find your acess code. I would contact them if you can't and see what you can have them do for you. I know you have to pay for it every time with a new device that isn't the same. Like IP4 and iPad2 for example.
    Thanks bro
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  15. #4611
    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    thank you for the great theme,and thanks for everyone sick mod,,,,,,,,

    just little bit playing my crap Lc mod

    wow another awesome work...

    cant wait for this one =)

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to aseng For This Useful Post:

    gebara (2011-08-24)

  17. #4612
    yea thats what happened to me. they told me I had to buy it for my iPad, when i bought it for my ip4. but i no longer use it due to CK. and they don't speaky good english btw

  18. #4613
    Guys who is that friend who needs help again plz? I need he's email I forgot to donate this morning busy at work. I really need to help this brother.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-24), hemptation (2011-08-24), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-24)

  20. #4614
    its dartkxshadow he is like 3 posts up from you bro

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-24)

  22. #4615
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    It's a mixture of Darkstar, Custom Wallpaper by Me , and icon's by FlyBritN from Kryptonite for iPad theme!

    No worries! You will think of something! It just comes to you once you start messin with things!
    see that's the problem cause my mind wonders and instead of the task at hand I start making random stuff lol



  23. The Following User Says Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-08-24)

  24. #4616
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    yea thats what happened to me. they told me I had to buy it for my iPad, when i bought it for my ip4. but i no longer use it due to CK. and they don't speaky good english btw
    Lol thanks I'll just buy it again thanks all

    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    its dartkxshadow he is like 3 posts up from you bro
    Same person who's want to help me with iacess thanks bro
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-24)

  26. #4617
    Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    see that's the problem cause my mind wonders and instead of the task at hand I start making random stuff lol
    Bro, even your 'Random' is sick! So no problems even if ur mind keeps wanderin from the task at hand

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to K JAN For This Useful Post:

    jima6636 (2011-08-24)

  28. #4618
    ha ha i heard that split no doubt

  29. #4619
    Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    see that's the problem cause my mind wonders and instead of the task at hand I start making random stuff lol
    Ewwwww sony lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-24), jima6636 (2011-08-24)

  31. #4620
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Ewwwww sony lol
    haha it was just pic I happen to have on hand



Page 231 of 573 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •