Page 144 of 573 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

  1. #2861
    Livin the iPhone Life zro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    875
    Thanked 7,138 Times in 859 Posts

    all walls that i usually make are based on 4 icon springboard ill download waverlys screenshot and make some for 5 icons ill title the ones for 5 icons so people will know.....haha i always MMS my cousin walls i make and he has 5 icons and they dont match up with icon placement...lol but let me snag a screenie right quick !!!!!

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zro For This Useful Post:

    biers (2011-08-21), dadyajie (2011-08-21), doomsday116 (2011-08-21), giang4loan (2011-08-21), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-21), Sleazy (2012-02-20), The_Durben (2011-08-21)

  3. #2862
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    How can I get this widget without having any of the background to it? I want to be able to use it on top of another widget. TIA!
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    Someone throw this in com.apple.TelephonyUI and post a screen & lets see what it looks like


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    sorry no screenshot but i tried it and not good. try adding the blue behind it like you have the wallpaper

  4. #2863
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post

    It wouldn't be part of a Z theme without the "Z" edition!

    Download this BLUE Texture theme Option below! Use Leg1on Z
    above your Leg1on theme in winterboard. (Both Selected)






    DOWNLOAD LEG1ON Z EDITION HERE


    ALSO LIVES ON THE FIRST POST!





    Think I'll go to bed now.....

    Wow steve I must say I love that texture!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2011-08-21)

  6. #2864
    Livin the iPhone Life zro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    875
    Thanked 7,138 Times in 859 Posts

    dang Steve u better be glad we dont live in vegas hahahah we'd be at yo house kicked back watchin u do work lol...awesome work... let me get some of ur design skill bro

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zro For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2011-08-22), zausser (2011-08-21)

  8. #2865

  9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to da"S"master For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2011-08-22), dadyajie (2011-08-21), dc71295 (2011-08-21), elilab (2011-08-21), GaN-MaN (2011-08-21), giang4loan (2011-08-21), It's Mi (2011-08-22), jayeshb (2011-08-22), Ntryst (2011-08-21), Sleazy (2012-02-20), unseenmagik (2011-08-23), wirral59 (2011-08-21), zausser (2011-08-21)

  10. #2866
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    1,132
    Thanked 496 Times in 118 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post




    Stocks
    Thank you Darkness. Nice Stocks icon.

  11. #2867
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    all walls that i usually make are based on 4 icon springboard ill download waverlys screenshot and make some for 5 icons ill title the ones for 5 icons so people will know.....haha i always MMS my cousin walls i make and he has 5 icons and they dont match up with icon placement...lol but let me snag a screenie right quick !!!!!
    Hey mate. Did you want the psd or were you going to make the walls without the two overlays? The psd is in the link in my signature if you needed it mate. Would absolutely love to see some of your styled walls that would suit my mod.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    biers (2011-08-21), Sleazy (2012-02-20)

  13. #2868
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    How can I get this widget without having any of the background to it? I want to be able to use it on top of another widget. TIA!
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post

    It wouldn't be part of a Z theme without the "Z" edition!

    Download this BLUE Texture theme Option below! Use Leg1on Z
    above your Leg1on theme in winterboard. (Both Selected)





    DOWNLOAD LEG1ON Z EDITION HERE


    ALSO LIVES ON THE FIRST POST!





    Think I'll go to bed now.....

    you dork. so waht about the razor theme? above this or below it or not at all?

  14. #2869
    Livin the iPhone Life zro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    875
    Thanked 7,138 Times in 859 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    sorry no screenshot but i tried it and not good. try adding the blue behind it like you have the wallpaper
    did it show the wallpaper behind the broken areas or did it loook all jacked up

  15. #2870
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Hey bro wonderin if u could share psd?

  16. #2871
    Livin the iPhone Life zro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    875
    Thanked 7,138 Times in 859 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Hey mate. Did you want the psd or were you going to make the walls without the two overlays? The psd is in the link in my signature if you needed it mate. Would absolutely love to see some of your styled walls that would suit my mod.
    i was gonna use the two overlays...if i dont have the PSD more than likely im gonna have to stretch the overlays and thats gonna pixelate the bolts on the corners

  17. #2872
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    1,132
    Thanked 496 Times in 118 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    OK peeps,
    SBSettings Jazz style, hope you like them.....





    Download Leg1on SBS.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Wow Sir Jazzman. Awesome. Thank you.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to saidm For This Useful Post:

    wirral59 (2011-08-21)

  19. #2873
    well im not running a lockscreen cuz max didnt share his so i just have a picture on the lock. guess it would look better on a wall. then only way to test it i can think of is calling myself but then the screenshot would show my home number and i aint gonna post that.

  20. #2874
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    1,300
    Thanked 287 Times in 109 Posts

    @Master Z :
    Is there going to be Leg1on SE Z Matte Edition ? I'm using Blueline SE Z UI Matte right now with Leg1on.. I'm hoping there will be a Leg1on matte UI in the future updates...

  21. #2875
    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    you dork. so waht about the razor theme? above this or below it or not at all?
    I have the razor stuff in this one. Just cause i wanted to.... So unless i update razor you wont need it using Z

  22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-08-21), Dexy88 (2011-08-21), elilab (2011-08-21), giang4loan (2011-08-21), GMG450 (2011-08-21), It's Mi (2011-08-22), iZangetsu (2011-08-21), simer_cool (2011-08-21), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-21), _Vansmak_ (2011-08-21)

  23. #2876

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zro For This Useful Post:

    chrisangel13 (2011-08-22), da"S"master (2011-08-21), It's Mi (2011-08-22), jayeshb (2011-08-22), Sleazy (2012-02-20), The_13th_Plague (2011-08-23)

  25. #2877
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellcross View Post
    @Master Z :
    Is there going to be Leg1on SE Z Matte Edition ? I'm using Blueline SE Z UI Matte right now with Leg1on.. I'm hoping there will be a Leg1on matte UI in the future updates...
    This theme was a matt theme in the early stages but we went glass... To tell you the truth I'm kinda over the Matt themes. I'm kinda over themes period. lmao

    Think I need a nap!

  26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Bellcross (2011-08-21), dadyajie (2011-08-21), giang4loan (2011-08-21), jayeshb (2011-08-22), pocketdoc (2011-08-21), simer_cool (2011-08-21), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-21), Sweman (2011-08-21), wirral59 (2011-08-21)

  27. #2878
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    1,952
    Thanked 341 Times in 235 Posts

    Niiiiiice!

    Can you post the wall with just the background?

    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  28. #2879
    Livin the iPhone Life zro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    875
    Thanked 7,138 Times in 859 Posts

    [[[RANDOM REMARK]]] dang why do i still have iAcces??

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zro For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-08-21), Ntryst (2011-08-21)

  30. #2880
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    i was gonna use the two overlays...if i dont have the PSD more than likely im gonna have to stretch the overlays and thats gonna pixelate the bolts on the corners
    Here you go bro:

    Leg1on Wallpaper PSD.zip
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    da"S"master (2011-08-21), elilab (2011-08-21), It's Mi (2011-08-22), jayeshb (2011-08-22), King_O_Hill (2011-09-05), Ntryst (2011-08-21), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-21), Sleazy (2012-02-20), stratnik (2011-08-22), zro (2011-08-21)

Page 144 of 573 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •