Page 120 of 573 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

  1. #2381
    Quote Originally Posted by Splitroaster View Post
    Darkness if you get bored lol need a few settings,

    AppInfo, Barrel, BootLogo, DeleteMail, Infinidock, Five Icon Switcher and Popup Blocker
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (2011-08-22), Anthony08 (2011-08-20), artsa24 (2011-08-20), Bellcross (2011-08-20), cdrwinston (2011-08-20), chrisangel13 (2011-08-21), dakkota (2011-08-20), DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-20), Darrenrooster (2011-08-21), Dexy88 (2011-08-20), doomsday116 (2011-08-20), DrAgNbOi (2011-08-27), elilab (2011-08-20), GaN-MaN (2011-08-20), giang4loan (2011-08-20), GUNNY29 (2011-08-20), It's Mi (2011-08-20), jayeshb (2011-08-21), JLKeo (2011-08-20), King_O_Hill (2011-09-04), kruzzit (2011-08-20), Ntryst (2011-08-21), RandyTG (2011-08-20), rock45200 (2011-08-20), Schnedi (2011-08-20), simer_cool (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15), Splitroaster (2011-08-20), stratnik (2011-08-21), The_Durben (2011-08-20), unseenmagik (2011-08-22), Vanasian (2011-08-20), Waverley73 (2011-08-20), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-08-20), wirral59 (2011-08-20)

  3. #2382
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rock45200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 87 Times in 44 Posts

    @Darkness777 Hello and possible to have icons BlackBoard and Activator thank you in advance

  4. #2383
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EninaJ View Post
    I saw the images there and I see a transparent portion.

    I'm thinking that if I would just place my images there, it will not show properly..
    Ok then, coz this was annoying me too having to resize the images and place them in a certain spot for the images to show in this slideshow, and coz EninaJ wants it, im rewriting the code in the "Leg1on Light SB SS Ripped.theme" so you just have to place images in there and name it properly. No more cropping.

  5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-20), DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-20), EninaJ (2011-08-20), giang4loan (2011-08-20), GUNNY29 (2011-08-20), mrsmickey (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15)

  6. #2384




    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Ok then, coz this was annoying me too having to resize the images and place them in a certain spot for the images to show in this slideshow, and coz EninaJ wants it, im rewriting the code in the "Leg1on Light SB SS Ripped.theme" so you just have to place images in there and name it properly. No more cropping.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-20), GaN-MaN (2011-08-20), giang4loan (2011-08-20), It's Mi (2011-08-20), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15)

  8. #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Ok then, coz this was annoying me too having to resize the images and place them in a certain spot for the images to show in this slideshow, and coz EninaJ wants it, im rewriting the code in the "Leg1on Light SB SS Ripped.theme" so you just have to place images in there and name it properly. No more cropping.
    Thanks a million man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EninaJ For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15)

  10. #2386
    Wow!this thread is on fire!hard to keep up!!AMAZING work guys!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    Sleazy (2012-02-15)

  12. #2387
    Whats the quickest way to find the setting name places
    <img src=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/splitroaster/signature1.gif border=0 alt= />

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splitroaster For This Useful Post:

    Cokeman (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15)

  14. #2388
    Hello my Goldwave

    Of course I have to see you here ...
    Everybody is here, I think

    What a great widget
    Looks really really good, Glenn
    Have to take a look at it, I think

    Maybe I will try out this BLUE

    Mi


    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I've got another wall that I think looks pretty cool with my weather widget.





    Oh, the combination with purple looks really gooooooood to Mi
    I think this would be a possibility ... lol

    Really nice walls, Goldwave

    Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-08-20 at 01:42 PM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Sleazy (2012-02-15), Waverley73 (2011-08-20), wirral59 (2011-08-20)

  16. #2389
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    ok, so i've got like an OCD on how the html/css/js files look, so im fixing it up. Might make it all easier and squeeze them all into one html file.
    You guys will have to bare with me and my OCD issues, but i assure you this will be finished real soon.

  17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-20), EninaJ (2011-08-20), giang4loan (2011-08-20), GUNNY29 (2011-08-20), It's Mi (2011-08-20), iZangetsu (2011-08-20), jayeshb (2011-08-21), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-20), RippedThemer (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15), The_Durben (2011-08-20), wirral59 (2011-08-20)

  18. #2390
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMaC 74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northwich, Cheshire. UK
    Posts
    252
    Thanks
    1,564
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 203 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Finally happy with wallpaper, added a little more detail behind dock icons...

    Banner scrolling widget from Redline......

    Oh yeah looking good Jazz great work as always

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iMaC 74 For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-08-20), Jazzman UK (2011-08-20), nicoand (2011-08-20), saidm (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15)

  20. #2391
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hello my Goldwave

    Of course I have to see you here ...
    Everybody is here, I think

    What a great widget
    Looks really really good, Glenn
    Have to take a look at it, I think

    Maybe I will try out this BLUE

    Mi




    Oh, the combination with purple looks really gooooooood to Mi
    I think this would be a possibility ... lol

    Really nice walls, Goldwave

    Mi
    Hello there Miss Mi! Always a pleasure to see you, thank you for the kind words. I saw this thread appear and as soon as I saw the preview pic that was on the first post I knew that this was going to be an absolutely amazing theme (well before we knew who was behind this).

    The positive vibe on this thread is pretty much unprecedented I think (in my time on MMi anyway) with all the creativity and sharing and combined with the outstanding quality of the theme it has drawn me right in.

    I find that surrounded by positive energy it makes me want to create and share more and more. Plus the fact the Zausser & the Leg1on team has done the amazing thing by donating their time on this in the hope that people will donate $$ to those who really need it is just an astounding and incredibly noble thing to do.

    Hope you are well and have fun!
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-08-20), GaN-MaN (2011-08-20), giang4loan (2011-08-20), It's Mi (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15), The_Durben (2011-08-20), wirral59 (2011-08-20)

  22. #2392
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    even looks good with random wallpapers... hmmmm



    lol.... Maybe....



    Copy that! Well The threads are like books on a book shelf. Just pick one up when you have the time.
    Hey Master Z.

    Just saw this, you posted it at the beginning of the thread and you used one of my favourite walls
    So this combination really looks good for me
    Purple may please even the ladies here ... lol

    Thanky for creating this very detailed and great looking theme, all you Leg1on-members ...
    With purple, this will definitely go on my phone

    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Sleazy (2012-02-15)

  24. #2393
    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    ok, so i've got like an OCD on how the html/css/js files look, so im fixing it up. Might make it all easier and squeeze them all into one html file.
    You guys will have to bare with me and my OCD issues, but i assure you this will be finished real soon.
    No hurry boss...

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to EninaJ For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2011-08-20)

  26. #2394
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    For those who use Whatsapp, i have themed it, i did a wallpaper to go with it, place the wall in camera roll and select it from there thru whatsapp settings..


    Attached Files Attached Files
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  27. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-08-20), cdrwinston (2011-08-20), chrisangel13 (2011-08-21), Cokeman (2011-08-20), dadyajie (2011-08-20), Darka5sa5sin (2011-08-20), Darrenrooster (2011-08-21), Dexy88 (2011-08-20), DrAgNbOi (2011-08-27), elilab (2011-08-20), GAIAStevef (2011-08-20), GaN-MaN (2011-08-20), giang4loan (2011-08-20), GMG450 (2011-08-20), It's Mi (2011-08-20), jayeshb (2011-08-21), King_O_Hill (2011-09-04), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-20), mrsmickey (2011-08-20), Ntryst (2011-08-21), saidm (2011-08-20), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15), Sweman (2011-08-21), The_Durben (2011-08-20), unseenmagik (2011-08-22), wardy19uk (2011-08-20), Waverley73 (2011-08-20), wirral59 (2011-08-20), zplit (2011-08-20)

  28. #2395
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Hello there Miss Mi! Always a pleasure to see you, thank you for the kind words. I saw this thread appear and as soon as I saw the preview pic that was on the first post I knew that this was going to be an absolutely amazing theme (well before we knew who was behind this).

    The positive vibe on this thread is pretty much unprecedented I think (in my time on MMi anyway) with all the creativity and sharing and combined with the outstanding quality of the theme it has drawn me right in.

    I find that surrounded by positive energy it makes me want to create and share more and more. Plus the fact the Zausser & the Leg1on team has done the amazing thing by donating their time on this in the hope that people will donate $$ to those who really need it is just an astounding and incredibly noble thing to do.

    Hope you are well and have fun!

    You allways find the right words, Glenn

    That's totally my opinion: that this theme is created for donations to the real deserving people bears witness to create something real good.
    Not only the theme I mean, but also, as you mentioned, the positiveness and hopefully an all-embracing good vibe.

    I'm really excited, if this time we all could stay apart from drama ...
    That would really fit this cause, I think

    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15), The_Durben (2011-08-20), Waverley73 (2011-08-20)

  30. #2396
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Master Z.

    Just saw this, you posted it at the beginning of the thread and you used one of my favourite walls
    So this combination really looks good for me
    Purple may please even the ladies here ... lol

    Thanky for creating this very detailed and great looking theme, all you Leg1on-members ...
    With purple, this will definitely go on my phone

    Mi
    Hi there Mi, Have a look at THIS.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15)

  32. #2397
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iMaC 74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northwich, Cheshire. UK
    Posts
    252
    Thanks
    1,564
    Thanked 1,107 Times in 203 Posts

    Just been reading through the pages and some ppl are finding it hard to see the live clock, just tick LiveClock Dark in winterboard to give you the white clock hands you might need to move it's position in winterboard for it to work/show #justsaying 

  33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iMaC 74 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-20), giang4loan (2011-08-20), It's Mi (2011-08-20), Jazzman UK (2011-08-20), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-20), RippedThemer (2011-08-20), SkyGuy5 (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15), Splitroaster (2011-08-20), wirral59 (2011-08-20)

  34. #2398
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    For those who use Whatsapp, i have themed it, i did a wallpaper to go with it, place the wall in camera roll and select it from there thru whatsapp settings..


    Is that my Uncle Jazz in the house!!Whats up big guy........

  35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2011-08-20), giang4loan (2011-08-20), Jazzman UK (2011-08-20), Sleazy (2012-02-15), wirral59 (2011-08-20)

  36. #2399
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    someone posted a screenie that had a blue glowing leg1on carrier logo. anybody know where i can find it? or even better a psd for it?

  37. #2400
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Is that my Uncle Jazz in the house!!Whats up big guy........
    Hey Max, yeah it's me, just had to put my stamp on this one too...I don't normally care for blue but the shades in this one are as good as it gets, i will do my bit for the community...lol...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-20), GaN-MaN (2011-08-20), giang4loan (2011-08-20), It's Mi (2011-08-20), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-20), RandyTG (2011-08-20), The_Durben (2011-08-20), wirral59 (2011-08-20)

Page 120 of 573 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •