Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Kvasir II

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Does anyone think this thread is now turning into a chat show? To much thought put into the answers for something as simple as a theme? A simple breakdown will suffice. If he got his *** into gear and talked with his customers and updated them when they email him and talk in here where he originally tried to sell a product then decides to never show up again then maybe people would be more patient? Have you thought that maybe after waiting around 6 days for a email reply for something I've purchased that less honest people might have though hhmmm I wonder if it's on a pirated repo and got it there instead of waiting because it's much quicker?
    So he's done damage to himself with his total lack of professionalism and customer service.
    I bought something from Amazon the other day and something went wrong and I emailed them and waited 6 days for a reply and finally they wrote back and said nah you can't have your item but you can follow us on twitter for a laugh if you want, did that happen? Nope.
    Like I said it's only a theme so who cares right? Just pisses me off that people defend a blatant effort as don't give a **** thanks for the money customer service.
    Looking back at what's been said, there's more in favor of the things the dev can work than what I was talking about. I admit to having respect for the guy, but reaching out to other forums has made me well aware that not everything is fine and dandy. I'm retracting what I've been pouting on about because, essentially, there's just too much for it to go unnoticed. I'd like this thread to be like the others. I mean, a few of us have shared our setups, and it would be nice to see more people share. And honestly, I don't want this place to be filled with people going back and forth, in the sense that you'd be arguing. I'd prefer if that was reserved for asking questions about your setup and sharing tips and whatnot.

I admit to being wrong because, frankly, there'd be no end to the angry responses (at least I know I would be). And I find it better when we're just talking to each other with the deserved respect about how we made our setups and all the other stuff that comes with that.

My time, and everyone else's I'd imagine, is better spent on being creative with what I have. Making setups and answering questions and sharing what goes into these setups is what makes this place cool. Therefore, I won't be saying anything else about that. Only things you'll hear from me are shared setups and help on how to achieve something great of you very own.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mafioso1 For This Useful Post:

BlueSprings (2015-05-25), fluffybunnyabc (2015-05-25)

In the morning..

Are those widgets part of the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Are those widgets part of the theme?
    The LS is not. It's called JJLS76. You can find it in Schnedi's public folder in his twitter description and the SBHTML is from Tercio paid theme. It's called Tercio Sb 1

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mafioso1 For This Useful Post:

GoodJuJu (2015-05-25), waynestu (2015-05-25)

Themes been updated hope everyone's icons are in there non of mine are and there popular ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Themes been updated hope everyone's icons are in there non of mine are and there popular ones too.
    Obviously not popular enough, since I'm designing them in the order of most requested.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodhr View Post
    Obviously not popular enough, since I'm designing them in the order of most requested.
    W/B~

Hello I have already sponsored How can I download a theme?
    Transaction ID: 84500306CP6599118

Quote Originally Posted by deepvivi View Post
    Hello I have already sponsored How can I download a theme?
    Transaction ID: 84500306CP6599118
    Did you follow the instructions on his website?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345