Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Kvasir II

Default Kvasir II
    Deleted
    Last edited by mafioso1; 2015-09-06 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mafioso1 View Post
    Me told

Default Kvasir II
    Delete

24 hours later................................

Default Kvasir II
    Deleted
    Last edited by mafioso1; 2015-09-06 at 07:23 AM.

Honestly, I was hoping it would happen. I don't think waiting a bit longer hurts, does it? I know you wanted the update on the dot, but that doesn't always happen. That's pretty much all I can say. Go have fun doing some other stuff and check back later.
    Nah I'm not being like that at all you have me wrong I just check back from time to time it's just this dev is like no other dev on here, lack of contact, commitment etc like all the others always updating and talking with the guys who bought there themes, giving icon requests and enjoying seeing what Setups people make with there creation, I've lost interest now I'll just stick with others.
    Thanks

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

BlueSprings (2015-05-24), waynestu (2015-05-24)

Default Kvasir II
    Deleted
    Last edited by mafioso1; 2015-09-06 at 07:22 AM.

And this is OUR fault? The people who paid???
    We pay the price??
    This guy is a jackass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waynestu For This Useful Post:

fluffybunnyabc (2015-05-25), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2015-05-28)

Default Kvasir II
    Deletibg negative comments

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mafioso1 For This Useful Post:

waynestu (2015-05-25)

Damn, dude. I'm not going to argue with you. Put yourself in his shoes and try to understand all the variables that come with a theme and updating. I'm not excusing the behavior because I want the update just as bad as you (even more because I'm tired of people losing their cool for **** they don't understand or for what ever other reason you could give). This is something you should have kept in the back of your mind. If you don't like the guy and his projects, then go. Get out and let those of us who enjoy his work share our setups.

Again, this isn't to start an argument with you (or anyone else for that matter). I'm sick of hearing the same **** after reasonable amount.
    Are you him?
    Your like his fanboy or something.
    Look around.
    Not ONE other developer behaves like this.
    It is such childish behavior.
    90% of the people who pirate his theme were never going to pay anyway. It comes with the territory.
    It does suck because they deserve ALOT BETTER.
    But they don't pout about it. They continue to support their paying customers, and with a great attitude I might add.
    What he is inevitably doing, is making his paying customers second guess their purchase and run the other way.

I mean if their is no support , why even bother purchasing?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waynestu For This Useful Post:

BlueSprings (2015-05-25), fluffybunnyabc (2015-05-25), GoodJuJu (2015-05-25), V3RSAC3PYTHON (2015-05-28)

Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by waynestu View Post
    Are you him?
    Your like his fanboy or something.
    Look around.
    Not ONE other developer behaves like this.
    It is such childish behavior.
    90% of the people who pirate his theme were never going to pay anyway. It comes with the territory.
    It does suck because they deserve ALOT BETTER.
    But they don't pout about it. They continue to support their paying customers, and with a great attitude I might add.
    What he is inevitably doing, is making his paying customers second guess their purchase and run the other way.

I mean if their is no support , why even bother purchasing?

I agree, people will pirate, it is super hard to stop it. He also has very little interaction with the people who buy his themes. The guy is super talented but honestly he just doesn't seem to care about supporting his customers. Look at Fenrir, that theme is practically dead and it shouldn't be.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueSprings For This Useful Post:

Pois0nDF (2015-05-25)

Default Kvasir II
    Deleting negative comments

1. Not even close. I can honestly tell you I'm not him. I'm just another paying customer like everyone else here is.

2. I like his work, but his decisions seem odd to me at times. If I was his fan boy, I'd be on each and every forum, preaching about how great everything the guy does and says. But I'm not. Most of his work is pretty dope. But there's one theme that I'm not exactly feeling because of the style he used.

3. If you were hurt by the community once before, wouldn't you have certain reservations about coming back and trying to share your work again? Childish, defines you and the rest of the people that constantly piss and moan about him not making progress. Asking every now and again if he's made progress, that's completely reasonable. But losing your cool after six hours and then making a statement about how you'll never buy from him again in an attempt to dissuade others? That honestly sounds a lot more childish to me than what you're trying to describe of him. Just because you have little patience doesn't mean you should try to dissaude others with your "bad" experience.

4. The whole thing about piracy goes both ways. Plenty of valid arguments for and against piracy. If you like what one themer does, support him. If not, then just move along.

5. Well, if people like you keep ranting and raving about how the wait time was excruciating when others more than likely had to wait longer than you and didn't say a single negative comment, that's definitely going to make them rethink buying the theme when the dev isn't at fault.

6. The themer will take the route most beneficial to him and also those who have paid to support him. Unfortunately, that's not what you see. Ok, whatever. That's in your right. Don't support someone you don't like. Common sense dictates that. But don't go talking smack when you don't have a clear grasp of the situation.
    If asking to get what I paid for is childish then I think you need to take a business class

"The themer will take the route most beneficial to him"
    This statement sums this thread up perfectly.

I believe everyone here who purchased the theme has a clear grasp of the situation.
    In fact, it gets more clear every day.

And by the way
    If he handled it professionally and told everyone he was upset that his theme was being pirated, I would likely have sent another donation.
    I think many others would too.

Default Kvasir II
    Last edited by mafioso1; 2015-09-06 at 07:21 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

Fenrir is what I've been hoping for. He does like to hype up and then stay quiet for good periods of time. And it does suck. All I can hope for is the update at the end of May. There's not really much I can say because I'm a customer like everyone here. Everything I say is based of what I would think happens. I don't know the dev's reasoning but we'll end up seeing soon enough. I honestly don't want to be going back and forth in a negative manner with anyone on here. If you're not satisfied with my answer, ok. Hit up the dev and talk with him. I hate arguing with anyone on here. I signed up to these forums to share with everyone and have a good experience. But unfortunately, it's not always going to be like that.
    I've hit him up and he was rude, he is nothing like the other big developers who reply back with a cordial positive demeanor. I had high hopes for Fenrir but have been let down. He's absent on his threads and don't interact with the people who purchased his theme. Look at the Tercio thread, Syndrome thread, Ayka thread, those guys are there in some form or the other liking setups or answering questions. If your going to put the time in something this big it looks like you would want to see setups and be around for question, comments and feedback instead of rude responses and I'm done with my "negative" banter. There is no way to spin any of this positively.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueSprings For This Useful Post:

fluffybunnyabc (2015-05-25), waynestu (2015-05-25)

Default Kvasir II
    Last edited by mafioso1; 2015-09-06 at 07:21 AM.

Default Kvasir II
    Last edited by mafioso1; 2015-09-06 at 07:20 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to mafioso1 For This Useful Post:

BlueSprings (2015-05-25)

Does anyone think this thread is now turning into a chat show? To much thought put into the answers for something as simple as a theme? A simple breakdown will suffice. If he got his *** into gear and talked with his customers and updated them when they email him and talk in here where he originally tried to sell a product then decides to never show up again then maybe people would be more patient? Have you thought that maybe after waiting around 6 days for a email reply for something I've purchased that less honest people might have though hhmmm I wonder if it's on a pirated repo and got it there instead of waiting because it's much quicker?
    So he's done damage to himself with his total lack of professionalism and customer service.
    I bought something from Amazon the other day and something went wrong and I emailed them and waited 6 days for a reply and finally they wrote back and said nah you can't have your item but you can follow us on twitter for a laugh if you want, did that happen? Nope.
    Like I said it's only a theme so who cares right? Just pisses me off that people defend a blatant effort as don't give a **** thanks for the money customer service.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

GoodJuJu (2015-05-25)

Default Kvasir II
    I'll stop now too but that needed to be said, now let's all contact hoenir at the same time and tell him to get his act together

29. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-05-25)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast