Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Backup Cydget (Backup current theme/tweak settings)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

June, why does it have to create the desired icon state plist?

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    ok June here is what i got! (yep i said got instead of have
    Attachment 704414
    You have everything you need. That's odd it isn't changing them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-05-16)

If you put all the cpbitmap files in var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard. Then respring does it show the correct walls?

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    June, why does it have to create the desired icon state plist?
    We've already went over this.

Thanks

Default Theme Backup Cydget (Backup current theme/tweak settings)
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    We've already went over this.
    So sorry for the repeated question man. I guess I didnít understand fully when folder icons isnít installed. Iíll post more cautiously next time. Thanks.

Boots, my SB wallpaper didnít change either. My LS one did, though super imposed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    If you put all the cpbitmap files in var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard. Then respring does it show the correct walls?
    ill give this a try...
    something i just realized is the walls are not being saved only when i select the very first saved theme...when i select the 2nd saved theme everything is as i set it

So sorry for the repeated question man. I guess I didn’t understand fully when folder icons isn’t installed. I’ll post more cautiously next time. Thanks.

Boots, my SB wallpaper didn’t change either. My LS one did, though super imposed.
    Since this is a "natural" thing for iOS to do (or at least jailbroken iOS), it is best to include both. Just as when I installed FolderEnhancer it gave me a DesiredIconSupportState, so I now include it that is how I fixed the icon layout with FolderEnhancer.

Thanks

June, I didnít see this file getting saved, OriginalHomeBackground.cpbitmap. So far, my honescreen wallpaper isnít restoring.

Could this be why or has this been gone over already?

Whats weird about folder enhancer is I never got a Desired Icon Support plist file from it.

If this gets all ironed out, I might just have to delete Setback and use this instead. Looking great.
    Last edited by Krima; 2015-05-16 at 04:10 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    ill give this a try...
    something i just realized is the walls are not being saved only when i select the very first saved theme...when i select the 2nd saved theme everything is as i set it
    That is interesting. It has something to do with the first layout I suppose. Sadly there isn't much I can do from my end, unless I get to a point where it fails to do it for me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-05-16)

ok last post didnt work either

June, I didn’t see this file getting saved, OriginalHomeBackground.cpbitmap. So far, my honescreen wallpaper isn’t restoring.

Could this be why or has this been gone over already?
    OriginalHomeBackground (I think) would only get saved when you set a wallpaper to both. It is not needed only Lock and Home is. I will double check.

Edit: Yes, this is how I fixed the wallpaper issue when people set to both. I saved the OriginalLockBackground.cpbitmap where I was only saving the LockBackground.cpbitmap and HomeBackground.cpbitmap before. When you save a wallpaper to Springboard it makes HomeBackground.cpbitmap, when you save it to the LS it saves LockBackground.cpbitmap, when you press both it saves a LockBackground.cpbitmap and OriginalLockBackground.cpbitmap.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-05-16 at 04:15 AM.

Thanks

Should the Thumbnails get backed up too?

Should the Thumbnails get backed up too?
    No, well yes and no. I do save the wallpaper, but this is just to put under the screenshot. It's weird, when you save a theme it unlocks your phone and takes a screenshot. The screenshot it takes is only of the icons. So to make a theme preview I must use the wallpaper background and overlay the screenshot. It is not needed to set wallpapers though.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-05-16 at 04:21 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-05-16)

Thanks

By the way, I looked into it and the OriginalHomebackground is getting generated without selecting a wallpaper as both.

As was more curious about the thumbnails being used to showcase your chosen wallpaper in the settings app.

By the way, I looked into it and the OriginalHomebackground is getting generated without selecting a wallpaper as both.

As was more curious about the thumbnails being used to showcase your chosen wallpaper in the settings app.
    Interesting, let me look at that code again. It's been awhile since I wrote it.

The settings (should) generate the thumbnails after reboot.

Edit: I see what you are saying. I have never had this happen, but I just got a wall from boots that did. Ok the fix seems to be I need to save OriginalHomeBackground.cpbitmap if it exists. I'll do that now.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-05-16 at 04:29 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-05-16), Krima (2015-05-16)

Thanks

Cool. Thanks man. Tried to get Jake to update his Setback tweak because it needs to reboot and not respring but he has been busy so this is great to have.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-05-16)

Cool. Thanks man. Tried to get Jake to update his Setback tweak because it needs to reboot and not respring but he has been busy so this is great to have.
    I just pushed another update. This one adds the new .cpbitmap. If you don't have HSD or SpringResearch it wont ask you to reboot, and I added a respring button.

Yea, i've been waiting on NextGen to be updated so I could release my theme. Pretty much gave up on it now.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-05-16 at 04:45 AM.

Thanks

Cool man. Will try this out now. Also, the reboot isnít just needed for HSD, Boxy 2 requires it as well and I use that primarily.

Jake is working on a store right now for widgets. I donít think he should do it but he wants to. So I hope it all works out.

Dude, I hate to do this to you but I need the reboot button back for Boxy 2.
    Last edited by Krima; 2015-05-16 at 04:51 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-05-16)

Cool man. Will try this out now. Also, the reboot isn’t just needed for HSD, Boxy 2 requires it as well and I use that primarily.

Jake is working on a store right now for widgets. I don’t think he should do it but he wants to. So I hope it all works out.

Dude, I hate to do this to you but I need the reboot button back for Boxy 2.
    aaah, that's why I didn't want to add it. Was afraid other tweaks would need it too. Ok, can you verify the wallpaper is setting correct. I'll go with reboot only and keep just keep the respring button.

Thanks

Ok man, confirmed that my homescreen wallaper is switching fine now. I am however still get my wallpapers slightly zoomed in. I have to go into my settings app and reapply them to get them centered.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast