Page 82 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 4235

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Syndrome

  1. #1621
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    General Escobedo, Mexico
    Posts
    353
    Thanks
    673
    Thanked 509 Times in 189 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mafioso1 View Post
    Here you go man. These are made by ryan1mcq

    Hoverborder icono - https://db.tt/gCiVGlv9

    Hoverborder square icono - https://db.tt/OHM3obgF
    Tks a lot. They are great

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kantu70 For This Useful Post:

    mafioso1 (2015-04-07), ryan1mcq (2015-04-07)

  3. #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Really nice screens here. Can you tell me if these LS and Sb walls have been shared or part of the theme....i have not followed the thread to see. Or please point me to the direction of where to get these please. Thanks.

  4. #1623
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyChris View Post
    Is syndrome CCBB active in winter board?
    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Install cclean I forgot to tell you and set toggle background to transparent
    It's ok but it's already not fine... >.< https://www.dropbox.com/s/csclzzph41..._1496.jpg?dl=0
    Last edited by MaxDeign; 2015-04-07 at 10:05 AM.
    "Moi le rap jeux j'en fais c'que j'veux"


    iMac 21,5
    iPhone 6+ iOS 8.0.1
    iPad Air iOS 8.0.1

  5. #1624
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    are u wanting it exactly?
    …that would be cool

  6. #1625
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    The shadow?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyChris View Post
    It's an iconomatic

    Yes shade back
    I know it iconomatic but how do I do that?

  7. #1626
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamlit View Post
    Yes shade back
    I know it iconomatic but how do I do that?
    Hey Hamlit that doesn't look easy lol its Paulebhoy's custom Icomomatic I think he can give a better advise on it

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    Hamlit (2015-04-07)

  9. #1627
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    The shadow?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyChris View Post
    It's an iconomatic
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Hey Hamlit that doesn't look easy lol its Paulebhoy's custom Icomomatic I think he can give a better advise on it

    I think you should add some backgrounds for Icomomatic
    I have trouble lack of response tool for Themes in WinterBoard ><

  10. #1628
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lacsap65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 475 Posts

    For those who like this set up....( 6+ )

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428401859.801223.jpg

    Wall included.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1kqzrrtlc...65_30.zip?dl=0

    Special thx to KMOCHA09 for his inspiration and permission to share. ( Android theme )

  11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lacsap65 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2015-04-07), FloP (2015-04-07), fresh46 (2015-04-07), kantu70 (2015-04-07), KicksRocks (2015-04-07), licris17 (2015-04-07), Pois0nDF (2015-04-07), RKO1195 (2015-04-09)

  12. #1629
    Default Syndrome
    Not sure if it's my eyes or not but this SBHTML don't look centred to me and I'm having trouble figuring out what I need to change can anyone help

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428402657.836164.jpg

  13. #1630
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-Jay View Post
    Not sure if it's my eyes or not but this SBHTML don't look centred to me and I'm having trouble figuring out what I need to change can anyone help

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428402657.836164.jpg
    Kris can you share your sbhtml and that ironman phone icon pls?

  14. #1631
    Quote Originally Posted by azamkhan View Post
    Kris can you share your sbhtml and that ironman phone icon pls?
    the sbhtml comes with the theme and here's my phone icon

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mvolqvhsu...ZgT3yB4Sa?dl=0

  15. #1632
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-Jay View Post
    the sbhtml comes with the theme and here's my phone icon

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mvolqvhsu...ZgT3yB4Sa?dl=0
    Thanks kris.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to azamkhan For This Useful Post:

    Kris-Jay (2015-04-07)

  17. #1633
    Quote Originally Posted by azamkhan View Post
    Thanks kris.
    no probs

  18. #1634
    Default Syndrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-Jay View Post
    Not sure if it's my eyes or not but this SBHTML don't look centred to me and I'm having trouble figuring out what I need to change can anyone help

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428402657.836164.jpg
    Kris it's almost centred just 20 or 25px to the left I think

  19. #1635
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Kris it's almost centred just 20 or 25px to the left I think
    yeah but what do i change im kinda stuck lol

  20. #1636
    Default Syndrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-Jay View Post
    yeah but what do i change im kinda stuck lol
    Are you on a 6 or 6+

    You'll have to edit the style.css

    Look for clock or reloj depends on how it's named

    Calendar
    Weather icon
    Temp

    Look for the value "Left" for each and decrease them by 20 or 25

    Then Respring your device
    Last edited by GoodJuJu; 2015-04-07 at 12:56 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (2015-04-09)

  22. #1637
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Are you on a 6 or 6+
    im on 6 dude

  23. #1638
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-Jay View Post
    im on 6 dude
    You can give it a go or I can do it for you I don't mind

  24. #1639
    Default Syndrome
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Really nice screens here. Can you tell me if these LS and Sb walls have been shared or part of the theme....i have not followed the thread to see. Or please point me to the direction of where to get these please. Thanks.
    sure here ya go...glad u like them!
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428403961.734810.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428403983.651479.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    …that would be cool
    pm me...ill help ya get it set up

  25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    DaRock (2015-04-07), Dexy88 (2015-04-07), FloP (2015-04-07), GoodJuJu (2015-04-07), mafioso1 (2015-04-07), RKO1195 (2015-04-09), Ukkonen (2015-04-07)

  26. #1640
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    You can give it a go or I can do it for you I don't mind
    I've got everything to move apart from the clock :/

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428404254.335463.jpg

Page 82 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •