Page 75 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 4235

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Syndrome

  1. #1481
    Default Syndrome
    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    Still without a phone icon guys after trying everything. (Happened after ryans alt icon) tried with alt themes no themes nothing. Ran i cleaner and all that. Goodjuju has been trying to help for the past hour. Any other advice would help. I can still receive calls just no app icon. Anywhere. In settings in spotlight on dock
    have u checked the stock iphone file to see if its still there? if its not maybe try replacing that file?

    in ifile check this
    /Applications/MobilePhone.app
    Last edited by Boots; 2015-04-05 at 10:23 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-04-05), SelfX (2015-04-05)

  3. #1482
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    have u checked the stock iphone file to see if its still there? if its not maybe try replacing that file?
    was just about to mention this boots, good show... possible groovylock uninstall or some other action has inadvertantly deleted the stock phone icon files

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    SelfX (2015-04-05)

  5. #1483
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    was just about to mention this boots, good show... possible groovylock uninstall or some other action has inadvertantly deleted the stock phone icon files
    yupp we tried all this. the icons show in ifile just not anywhere else (themed and non themed)
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  6. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by noname8317 View Post
    This is how it turned out.
    I think the border needs to be a little thicker, but much appreciated.
    What's the music status bar icon?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to McInnis7 For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-04-05)

  8. #1485
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    dude you posted you deleted groovylock yet earlier you said you only changed an icon, possible that had something to do with it, if any LS themes used icons on the actual LS or something because in all seriousness using an alt icon would not cause this problem..
    This is why it is very puzzling indeed
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  9. #1486
    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    This is why it is very puzzling indeed
    dude i know this is not funny at all its the most bizarre thing i ever seen and i dunno how to help

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    SelfX (2015-04-05)

  11. #1487
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    dude i know this is not funny at all its the most bizarre thing i ever seen and i dunno how to help
    Okay all is fixed! I had deleted groovy lock earlier. But did not remove the plist manually from i cleaner. I just did that and it came back. I guess ill leave groovy lock installed with html4 thanks
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to SelfX For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-04-05)

  13. #1488
    Quote Originally Posted by McInnis7 View Post
    What's the music status bar icon?
    I use Protean and just made that my Bluetooth icon, since it's only usually music that's on with it.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to noname8317 For This Useful Post:

    McInnis7 (2015-04-07)

  15. #1489
    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    Okay all is fixed! I had deleted groovy lock earlier. But did not remove the plist manually from i cleaner. I just did that and it came back. I guess ill leave groovy lock installed with html4 thanks
    glad my little png wasnt going round destroying devices lol, glad you sorted it man

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    SelfX (2015-04-05), YaBhoyB (2015-04-06)

  17. #1490
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    glad my little png wasnt going round destroying devices lol, glad you sorted it man
    Lmao Happy Easter Ryan i knew it wasn't the png. Just was a great stump. And had no idea groovy lock plist or w.e would have to do with a phone icon.
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to SelfX For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-04-05)

  19. #1491
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    **attention please,i'm trying to help****
    guys with clock problem please follow these easy steps in photoshop for a fix

    take your appiconmask,open it in PS,create new layer and in that new layer open clock image and put it on top of layers,
    now create clipping mask so clock clipp to appiconmask layer,make a new layer once again on very top,
    in that layer open iphoneoverlay.png from icono and line it up with images bellow,
    make sure that your overlay stays inside clipped image that it doesn't go outside,
    just right on the edge of icon,but inside
    and that goes for icono ovelay,must not go outside of icon
    Thanks for your time and effort!! Really appreciate that, but I cannot follow you. Few questions:
    1.where do I have to take the appiconmask from?
    2.when I create clipping mask, it makes the clock-image invisible, correct?
    3.after copying the iphoneoverlay.png (180x180px or 124x124px?) into the new layer then merge visible and save as? [email protected]~iphone.png? [email protected]? iphoneoverlay.png?
    4.to which location do I have to change files?

    Before syndrome I had afresco as theme, and in that theme I combined the [email protected]~iphone.png and the iphoneoverlay.png and saved and replaced the [email protected]~iphone.png. allways works.
    It seems syndrome works different and I can not figure it out....unfortunately.
    I hope you can/will help me.

    TIA!

  20. #1492
    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    Lmao Happy Easter Ryan i knew it wasn't the png. Just was a great stump. And had no idea groovy lock plist or w.e would have to do with a phone icon.
    haha just messin yeah was a real stumper, never came across it, what a nightmare lol

  21. #1493
    Quote Originally Posted by AldertV View Post
    Thanks for your time and effort!! Really appreciate that, but I cannot follow you. Few questions:
    1.where do I have to take the appiconmask from?
    2.when I create clipping mask, it makes the clock-image invisible, correct?
    3.after copying the iphoneoverlay.png (180x180px or 124x124px?) into the new layer then merge visible and save as? [email protected]~iphone.png? [email protected]? iphoneoverlay.png?
    4.to which location do I have to change files?

    Before syndrome I had afresco as theme, and in that theme I combined the [email protected]~iphone.png and the iphoneoverlay.png and saved and replaced the [email protected]~iphone.png. allways works.
    It seems syndrome works different and I can not figure it out....unfortunately.
    I hope you can/will help me.

    TIA!
    1.path is your theme or your icono if there is in icono/bundles/com.apple.mobileiconframework,grab @3x image and work whole time with iph6+ images
    2.appiconmask is not transparent so it will not make clock invisible it will make it fit for an image you see on screen of iphone
    3.if you have 180x180px image work with that,and you don't merge anything you save as [email protected]
    changed file goes in bundles/com.apple.springboard
    look how i made it
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t8yypite7...kicon.png?dl=0

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    AldertV (2015-04-06)

  23. #1494
    Stupid question. Is there an app that shrinks the icono when you shrink the size of the icons?

  24. #1495
    Quote Originally Posted by KicksRocks View Post
    Stupid question. Is there an app that shrinks the icono when you shrink the size of the icons?
    Springtomize3
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    KicksRocks (2015-04-05)

  26. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by KicksRocks View Post
    Stupid question. Is there an app that shrinks the icono when you shrink the size of the icons?
    not sure if its the same thing your looking for but i use upscale tweak (on i5) to get i6 resolution and icons and icono shrinks just fine

  27. #1497
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    not sure if its the same thing your looking for but i use upscale tweak (on i5) to get i6 resolution and icons and icono shrinks just fine
    Haven't tried those kinda tweaks yet due to the mixed reviews. Some say it's great others say it totally screwed up my phone. So I'm gonna wait on an available jailbreak to try that. Thanks tho.

  28. #1498
    One more thing. Anyone else icons look missized? My phone app looks smaller than it should and my mail app looks really big. Could just be me. Got a few other apps that look like that.

  29. #1499
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ericrod80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 351 Times in 165 Posts

    Love That Booty-imageuploadedbymodmyi1428272122.820846.jpg
    Clean -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428272164.140674.jpg

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to ericrod80 For This Useful Post:

    YaBhoyB (2015-04-06)

  31. #1500
    New sig colors thanks to Ryan. I really need to learn GIMP. lol

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to YaBhoyB For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-04-06)

Page 75 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •