Page 30 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 4235

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Syndrome

  1. #581
    Never thought I'd like square icons

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427844031.147520.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427844041.151225.jpg

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

    Ballaboo (2015-04-01), DosyBoy (2015-04-01), FloP (2015-04-01), RKO1195 (2015-04-01)

  3. #582
    Today, loving this theme.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427844855.276618.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1427844865.263093.jpg

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to McInnis7 For This Useful Post:

    Ballaboo (2015-04-01)

  5. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by mafioso1 View Post
    First time posting! Loving Syndrome


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How did you get this Google widget to look like this?

  6. #584
    Ignore
    Last edited by mafioso1; 2015-04-01 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Fixed explanation

  7. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by chanl View Post
    How did you get this Google widget to look like this?
    I dragged the widget down from the original place it was in. You choose the Syndrome Widget from the list of iWidgets and make sure to allow user interaction. Then the widget shows up on the springboard. Then you tap and hold the widget until it starts to move, then you can drag it down. I have a tweak called Abeo that disables the dock and Anchor so I can arrange the icons like this.

  8. #586
    Does anyone know how to change the day colour in calendar? I don't know if it's my phone or the latest syndrome update, but the day colour changed to red and i can't see the day properly.
    I wana make the colour white.

    TIA

  9. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by azamkhan View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the day colour in calendar? I don't know if it's my phone or the latest syndrome update, but the day colour changed to red and i can't see the day properly.
    I wana make the colour white.

    TIA
    Is your day is Wednesday right now? if so, it becomes red because Wednesday is a long word. you can change the size in the ifile. go to Syndrome.theme, theres Info.plist in there. try change the font size smaller. If u lazy you can just ignore and the other days, Thursday Friday and so on will automatically change back to white.

  10. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by akem3g View Post
    Is your day is Wednesday right now? if so, it becomes red because Wednesday is a long word. you can change the size in the ifile. go to Syndrome.theme, theres Info.plist in there. try change the font size smaller. If u lazy you can just ignore and the other days, Thursday Friday and so on will automatically change back to white.
    Oh ok, i didn't know it changes, i thought there was a problem.
    Thankyou anyway bro, i'll just leave it don't want to shorten the day it won' look nice.
    Thanks once again.

  11. #589
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Happy playing. Mad thanks Flop for LS Wall. HS wall by me.
    Now time to sort thru and organize my groovy L's folder
    This theme is too dope!
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427849919.956458.jpg
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SelfX For This Useful Post:

    Fdxgnd79 (2015-04-01), FloP (2015-04-01), Megagizmo89 (2015-04-03)

  13. #590
    finally got my set-up!
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427850389.863812.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427850401.680750.jpg
    WHEW!! glad thats over

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    DosyBoy (2015-04-01), Krima (2015-04-01), lacsap65 (2015-04-01), RKO1195 (2015-04-01)

  15. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by azamkhan View Post
    Oh ok, i didn't know it changes, i thought there was a problem.
    Thankyou anyway bro, i'll just leave it don't want to shorten the day it won' look nice.
    Thanks once again.
    but if it still happen try check copy the Info.plist file from other theme and paste it in the syndrome.theme. dont forget to backup the original Info.plist file first.

  16. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by akem3g View Post
    but if it still happen try check copy the Info.plist file from other theme and paste it in the syndrome.theme. dont forget to backup the original Info.plist file first.
    Ok so i edited the info.plist and changed the font size from 10px to 8px , it worked now it's white, thanks.

    Ps. Do you know if i can keep the letters big or make it bigger but have them in white colour?
    If not then no problems anyway because i got the main problem fixed so am happy 😀

  17. #593
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dunn816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 490 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    Happy playing. Mad thanks Flop for LS Wall. HS wall by me.
    Now time to sort thru and organize my groovy L's folder
    This theme is too dope!
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427849919.956458.jpg
    Nice, can you share ur HS wall

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to dunn816 For This Useful Post:

    SelfX (2015-04-01)

  19. #594
    Anyone making any folder icons?

  20. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by azamkhan View Post
    Ok so i edited the info.plist and changed the font size from 10px to 8px , it worked now it's white, thanks.

    Ps. Do you know if i can keep the letters big or make it bigger but have them in white colour?
    If not then no problems anyway because i got the main problem fixed so am happy ��
    Do you mean you want to make the day bigger? It will automatically change red. Maybe there has another way but I dont know yet

  21. #596
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,683
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dunn816 View Post
    Nice, can you share ur HS wall
    Naw bro, feeling like Kayne attitude tonight lmao JK here ya go Dunn and anyone else all Enjoy!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gr5fh18gjb...drome.zip?dl=0
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to SelfX For This Useful Post:

    dunn816 (2015-04-01)

  23. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by akem3g View Post
    Do you mean you want to make the day bigger? It will automatically change red. Maybe there has another way but I dont know yet
    Yes, but like you said it will change back to red which i don't want.
    I think i'll just leave it for now.
    Appreciate your help bro.

  24. #598
    My iPhone is a Part of Me DosyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 914 Times in 372 Posts

    Thank u Zoo! thank U Paul!

    I just wanted to let you guys
    Know I don't know if I'm the only one on 8.2 Beta 2 but SYNDROME IS COMPATIBLE!!! Maybe u wanna add it on the first page compatability list cause it's not listed...
    thanks fellas!!! Can't wait to set this up!
    HYPE IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to DosyBoy For This Useful Post:

    Lennycuevas (2015-04-01)

  26. #599
    Big thanks to PoisonDartfrog, Schnedi, and Zoo Crew! Really loving this. I know it's a side SBHTML but I'm really liking it like this. Probably change it all again in an hour anyways.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KicksRocks For This Useful Post:

    McInnis7 (2015-04-01), Pois0nDF (2015-04-01)

  28. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    Happy playing. Mad thanks Flop for LS Wall. HS wall by me.
    Now time to sort thru and organize my groovy L's folder
    This theme is too dope!
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427849919.956458.jpg
    What iconomatic is that?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 30 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •