Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212
Results 4,221 to 4,235 of 4235

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Syndrome

  1. #4221
    [ATTACH]719512[/ATTACH
    it is the name of the Ls and Sb Please ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1451476723.361690.jpg  

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris47 For This Useful Post:

    Zooropalg (2017-06-04)

  3. #4222
    Quote Originally Posted by FloP View Post
    Which tweak is that for the statusbar on the ground?

  4. #4223
    Quote Originally Posted by atxde View Post
    Which tweak is that for the statusbar on the ground?
    Bottom Bar

  5. #4224
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Bottom Bar
    this is the only one i can find for bottom bar

    https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/c...mbar_for_free/

    but this doesnt work for

  6. #4225
    Livin the iPhone Life V3RSAC3PYTHON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North Mississippi
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks
    938
    Thanked 642 Times in 403 Posts

    Still love this theme. My top 3 definitely of all time. Thanks Paule

  7. #4226
    And 1 more question! Is there anyone who could share the theme with me? everything that you got when you donated? I have allready bought this theme for my iphone 6s plus, but i do not have that phone anymore! Now i want to make a personal theme for my MIUI based phone, but when i bought this theme it was "cydia locked" .... so i have no clue on how to get the resources now :P

    I can show proof of payment and email recived by Pauly TiA! /PM me if u can share.

  8. #4227
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballaboo View Post
    And 1 more question! Is there anyone who could share the theme with me? everything that you got when you donated? I have allready bought this theme for my iphone 6s plus, but i do not have that phone anymore! Now i want to make a personal theme for my MIUI based phone, but when i bought this theme it was "cydia locked" .... so i have no clue on how to get the resources now :P

    I can show proof of payment and email recived by Pauly TiA! /PM me if u can share.
    bump! someone plz ?

  9. #4228
    Default Syndrome
    i replied to u in zb9 thread...the thing is this paulebhoy & zoo established a rule a long time ago that its one device per purchase...if u get a new phone u have to redonate...they did this to cut out people pirating....if u have questions regarding this best thing to do is pm him...instead of asking publicly for people to share all they have from both zb9 & syndrome
    please consider this as im not tryin to be mean

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    prosper406 (2016-05-17)

  11. #4229
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    i replied to u in zb9 thread...the thing is this paulebhoy & zoo established a rule a long time ago that its one device per purchase...if u get a new phone u have to redonate...they did this to cut out people pirating....if u have questions regarding this best thing to do is pm him...instead of asking publicly for people to share all they have from both zb9 & syndrome
    please consider this as im not tryin to be mean
    I understand, but im not donating twice, atleast not in my current situation. Thank you for the reply tho, atleast its an answer instead of a "dead thread"

  12. #4230
    I've already purchased this theme when it came out. It's been months since I've had my jailbreak. After I added the repo it asks for username and password which I have no clue to what it used to be. Is there a way to contact them for my username and password?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #4231

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mafioso1 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2016-11-09), P0R7ER (2016-11-23), Zooropalg (2017-06-04)

  15. #4232

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mafioso1 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2016-11-27), Zooropalg (2017-06-04)

  17. #4233

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mafioso1 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2016-11-27), Zooropalg (2017-06-04)

  19. #4234
    Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone can help me. I've donated for the theme and created an account but when I try to install it I get an error saying I need to log in. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

  20. #4235
    You might want to request a refund as this theme is on Cydia so you can purchase it there

Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •