Page 161 of 212 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 4235

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Syndrome

  1. #3201
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Settings/LockGlyph/Appearance/Colors... Go into both "Idle Color" and "Scanning Color" and make sure the bottom slider "A" is as far left as possible. This will make the circle transparent.
    And the color to be transparent?

  2. #3202

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    FloP (2015-05-10), Ukkonen (2015-05-11)

  4. #3203
    Default Syndrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjari View Post
    Can I get that CC background and icons? Thanks a lot!

    Awesome peace.
    Here you go all in one zip, use these exact settings in the screens as well.

    You need
    cclean(settings with transparent around toggles)
    (Hide media controls and brightness slider also)
    Ccbuttonboarder
    And corners

    The orange bar is air drop button that logo lights up when on

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8sq8wf77cm186hp/fluffybcc.zip


    Enjoy

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2015-05-11), Kenjari (2015-05-10), Krima (2015-05-10), mirah99 (2015-05-10), s22lane (2015-05-12)

  6. #3204
    Does anyone have any semi transparent overlays for wallpapers they can share with me the more the better with different sizes so I can experiment putting them onto different walls and setups preferably i6 size or 6+.

    Thanks

  7. #3205




    I've got a light and dark. Maybe they will work for you.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KicksRocks For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-05-10), itr2sti (2015-05-10), RKO1195 (2015-05-11), Ukkonen (2015-05-11)

  9. #3206
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 202 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    easy sunday,thanx to syndrome team and Mone

    Hello. Can you please tell me where to get the iconomatic? Thanks

  10. #3207
    My iPhone is a Part of Me SelfX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    1,684
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 507 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    My current iOS and OS X set ups with many custom made OS X app and folder icons. Thanks to all who helped contribute.





    Would you be willing to share your folder icons and added extras for OS X? Thanks if you can.
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0

  11. #3208
    Quote Originally Posted by ayaz_ View Post
    Hello. Can you please tell me where to get the iconomatic? Thanks
    from my PS i made it LOL
    i shared it some time ago,in fact i shared it few times
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2015-05-10 at 03:16 PM.

  12. #3209
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    My current iOS and OS X set ups with many custom made OS X app and folder icons. Thanks to all who helped contribute.





    Can you share some of those OS X icons, mate. I have a lot that arn't themed.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  13. #3210

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KicksRocks For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-05-10), golfpro (2015-05-10), Pois0nDF (2015-05-10), Ukkonen (2015-05-11)

  15. #3211
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 202 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    from my PS i made it LOL
    i shared it some time ago,in fact i shared it few times
    got it! thanks!

  16. #3212
    Quote Originally Posted by hikpowell View Post
    Would you be willing to share your folder icons and added extras for OS X? Thanks if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Can you share some of those OS X icons, mate. I have a lot that arn't themed.
    Yeah no problem. I'm out with the family currently but will do once I'm back at home and infront of my MBP.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

    Pois0nDF (2015-05-10), SelfX (2015-05-10)

  18. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by KicksRocks View Post




    I've got a light and dark. Maybe they will work for you.
    So I can chop this up and lay them over a wallpaper?
    Thanks man
    Wish I was good enough to round corners and stuff I don't have photoshop I use Pixlr a free online editor.
    Thanks KicksRocks I'll give them a go.

    Trying to do something similar to this BT different and different variations.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1431265256.239911.jpg

    Anymore anyone?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

    KicksRocks (2015-05-10)

  20. #3214
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    So I can chop this up and lay them over a wallpaper?
    Thanks man
    Wish I was good enough to round corners and stuff I don't have photoshop I use Pixlr a free online editor.
    Thanks KicksRocks I'll give them a go.

    Trying to do something similar to this BT different and different variations.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1431265256.239911.jpg

    Anymore anyone?
    I have photo shop on my phone but not in my mbp guess I'm too cheap to buy it. I just make due with what I got. Guess it's a good thing I got the 64GB this time. Lol

  21. #3215
    Quote Originally Posted by KicksRocks View Post
    I have photo shop on my phone but not in my mbp guess I'm too cheap to buy it. I just make due with what I got. Guess it's a good thing I got the 64GB this time. Lol
    I'll see if I can get to grips with the phone app

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

    KicksRocks (2015-05-10)

  23. #3216
    @KickRocks

    Which one you use the first one?

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1431268101.451873.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1431268110.390369.jpg

  24. #3217
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    @KickRocks

    Which one you use the first one?

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1431268101.451873.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1431268110.390369.jpg
    The second one

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to KicksRocks For This Useful Post:

    fluffybunnyabc (2015-05-10)

  26. #3218
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Here you go all in one zip, use these exact settings in the screens as well.

    You need
    cclean(settings with transparent around toggles)
    (Hide media controls and brightness slider also)
    Ccbuttonboarder
    And corners

    The orange bar is air drop button that logo lights up when on

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8sq8wf77cm186hp/fluffybcc.zip


    Enjoy
    Thank you. Deeply appreciate it.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenjari For This Useful Post:

    fluffybunnyabc (2015-05-10)

  28. #3219
    Hey guys andrios tweak and keyboardplus8 and this theme look great together

    Well that's if you like Blue

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1431276132.790814.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1431276145.263744.jpg

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2015-05-11)

  30. #3220
    Default Syndrome
    I know it's not zoobhoy, but what do I have to change/add to what, to get all icons to fit iconomatic?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1431279119.792665.jpg

    More people are on this thread that's why I posted it here.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

Page 161 of 212 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •