Page 133 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 4235

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Syndrome

  1. #2641
    Anyone have a temperature widget to go to the right of the bottom red line?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waynestu For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-04-24), Ukkonen (2015-04-25)

  3. #2642
    Quote Originally Posted by dunn816 View Post
    Hey Dunn nice setup and icono

    Was this iconomatic shared earlier and I missed it? Thanks

  4. #2643
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ericrod80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 351 Times in 165 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by waynestu View Post
    Anyone have a temperature widget to go to the right of the bottom red line?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had that same SBHTML. Go to elements>elements.html scroll to the middle section you'll see <div id="Weather" style="display:none;"> change "none" to "normal" and you'll have the temp. Salud!

  5. #2644
    Default Syndrome
    Quote Originally Posted by finssao View Post
    greetings! Your widget is superb! it is available to you ?? Please
    Sure thing

    Thanks to smr_95 for the original and all these people.

    Base Script - Dacal, modded by Schnedi
    Battery - Mone, edited by smr_95
    WeatherIcons - Liam T (Hodhr)
    Star wars edition - Fluffybunnyabc

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/stfoemtxg1...ultisbhtml.zip

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2015-04-25), finssao (2015-04-24), licris17 (2015-04-25), mejemaka (2015-04-27), mirah99 (2015-05-09), Ukkonen (2015-04-25)

  7. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by ericrod80 View Post
    I had that same SBHTML. Go to elements>elements.html scroll to the middle section you'll see <div id="Weather" style="display:none;"> change "none" to "normal" and you'll have the temp. Salud!
    That just gives me this loll




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #2646
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dunn816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 490 Posts

    Default Syndrome
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Hey Dunn nice setup and icono

    Was this iconomatic shared earlier and I missed it? Thanks
    It's the hover border icono I'm not sure which thread it was shared in..here you are https://www.dropbox.com/s/fre4pwkwgf...icono.zip?dl=0 credit to the creator

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunn816 For This Useful Post:

    GoodJuJu (2015-04-25), Ukkonen (2015-04-25)

  10. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Sure thing

    Thanks to smr_95 for the original and all these people.

    Base Script - Dacal, modded by Schnedi
    Battery - Mone, edited by smr_95
    WeatherIcons - Liam T (Hodhr)
    Star wars edition - Fluffybunnyabc

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/stfoemtxg1...ultisbhtml.zip
    Nice

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to finssao For This Useful Post:

    fluffybunnyabc (2015-04-24)

  12. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Sure thing

    Thanks to smr_95 for the original and all these people.

    Base Script - Dacal, modded by Schnedi
    Battery - Mone, edited by smr_95
    WeatherIcons - Liam T (Hodhr)
    Star wars edition - Fluffybunnyabc

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/stfoemtxg1...ultisbhtml.zip
    it does not exist in iWidget? Please

  13. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by chino270 View Post
    Everything you do its just amazing!
    wow! thanx i appreocate that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    Can you share Scarlett wall please?
    here is ms. scarlett...dont enjoy it tooo much!

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dkyvcunwtx...rlett.zip?dl=0

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    chino270 (2015-04-25), Dexy88 (2015-04-25), RKO1195 (2015-04-28)

  15. #2650
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ericrod80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 351 Times in 165 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by waynestu View Post
    That just gives me this loll




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alright bro, after that go to css and look for
    #Weather{
    position:absolute; top:300px; left:55px; width:414px; height:50px; text-align:left; z-index:50;
    font-size:18px; Change top and left px to your desire location, Adios!

  16. #2651
    Quote Originally Posted by ericrod80 View Post
    Alright bro, after that go to css and look for
    #Weather{
    position:absolute; top:300px; left:55px; width:414px; height:50px; text-align:left; z-index:50;
    font-size:18px; Change top and left px to your desire location, Adios!
    hello to friends you it is possible to modify a SBHTML in iWidget please? thank you

  17. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    wow! thanx i appreocate that!



    here is ms. scarlett...dont enjoy it tooo much!

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dkyvcunwtx...rlett.zip?dl=0
    Thanks pal

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougal12578 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-04-24)

  19. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by FloP View Post
    where'd u finally find the ls wall?

  20. #2654
    Default Syndrome


    Amore Mio

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mafioso1 For This Useful Post:

    chino270 (2015-04-25), Ukkonen (2015-04-25)

  22. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by finssao View Post
    hello to friends you it is possible to modify a SBHTML in iWidget please? thank you
    That Star Wars one?

  23. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    ok ta hec wid it! been tryin my hand at this type of wall so here goes
    Boot what iconomatic is that?

  24. #2657
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FloP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    bayern
    Posts
    658
    Thanks
    1,460
    Thanked 2,359 Times in 563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    where'd u finally find the ls wall?


    https://db.tt/djmXg0sX

    Dark

    https://db.tt/Xj9H7A6W

  25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FloP For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-04-25), cerber24 (2015-04-25), chino270 (2015-04-25), KicksRocks (2015-04-25), mafioso1 (2015-04-25), mirah99 (2015-05-09)

  26. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    Boot what iconomatic is that?
    its just one that comes with iconomatic tweak called Deck3D iconOmatic

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2015-04-25)

  28. #2659
    i was gonna post this one the other day but Flop beat me to it but its just to sweet to not post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429915466.378933.jpg

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    chino270 (2015-04-25), FloP (2015-04-25), Krima (2015-04-25), RKO1195 (2015-04-28), Ukkonen (2015-04-25)

  30. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    i was gonna post this one the other day but Flop beat me to it but its just to sweet to not post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429915466.378933.jpg

    Could you please share both wallpapers? Thank you!

Page 133 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •