Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1846

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: bAd8 Ecko666 & bAdGB team iPhone 5,6,6+

  1. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    Haha, yes i know, my mistake with the iP, lol
    and i try 3 times to add it to GB+, but until now it doesn't work
    Regards
    I can't figure out how to make it work on both versions

  2. #1362
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,774
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by arjf00 View Post
    can you re post the control centre theme
    Need to speak to Archaic for that my friend

  3. #1363
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    My Notification Center atm

    Before:

    Attachment 701806

    After:

    Attachment 701813
    Nice job & now what do I need to make it look like that??

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

    Matthews436 (2015-04-17)

  5. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Nice job & now what do I need to make it look like that??
    Personally, I use the tweak called Bulletin, but you won't be able to install it unless you purchase it from a device that's on iOS 7 and then install it on your iOS 8 device. There's also the tweak called vex, which I don't use, as it causes my phone to go into safe mode.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-04-14)

  7. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    Haha, yes i know, my mistake with the iP, lol
    and i try 3 times to add it to GB+, but until now it doesn't work
    Regards
    Hey friend (Hell7) glad to see you on this thread. Well I hope to see some of your work pop up on this as youdo some very sweet great mods.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    hell7 (2015-04-14)

  9. #1366
    U have to do there own battering mainjs GB+ and it's own ram GB+
    And it's own battery and ram mainjs GB. Etc. I have GB+ with working Ram and Battery that Simon coded for me from uniaw7.1 thread if u like me send it to you friend or hell7.

    If it will help both of u out. Just iMessage me or pm me and I will zip it up and send you both it so check out the battery coding. Hell7 I no can code and mod some great work. And so can u. If u want me send it I'm at work now but get break at 1030pm London time. So in 3 hours and 30 mins I will send it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    hell7 (2015-04-14)

  11. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    U have to do there own battering mainjs GB+ and it's own ram GB+
    And it's own battery and ram mainjs GB. Etc. I have GB+ with working Ram and Battery that Simon coded for me from uniaw7.1 thread if u like me send it to you friend or hell7.

    If it will help both of u out. Just iMessage me or pm me and I will zip it up and send you both it so check out the battery coding. Hell7 I no can code and mod some great work. And so can u. If u want me send it I'm at work now but get break at 1030pm London time. So in 3 hours and 30 mins I will send it.
    I'm trying to get it to work on both groovy+ and non groovy+. I know it can be done, I just have to figure out the coding

  12. #1368
    @ MrDLewis321

    Hi my friend, send me your Modds, will look at it, lol
    Here my first try with battery and SB from ArChAiC69

    SB with latest UniAW and battery , for GB Plus only
    Credits to ArChAiC69, Ian and Dacal



    Download: https://app.box.com/s/xgkg61opevd5u4znbet7v256w2njknav

    Regards
    Last edited by hell7; 2015-04-14 at 10:00 PM.

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-04-14), D&I_GRAPHICS (2015-04-15), kristatos (2015-04-14), MrDLewis321 (2015-04-14), T76 (2015-04-15)

  14. #1369
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    Hi my friend, send me your Modds, will look at it, lol
    Here my first try with battery and SB from ArChAiC69

    SB with latest UniAW and battery , for GB Plus only
    Credits to ArChAiC69, Ian and Dacal



    Download: https://app.box.com/s/xgkg61opevd5u4znbet7v256w2njknav

    Regards
    All of my mods have been shared on here lol. Don't remember what pages tho. Haha

  15. #1370
    Default bAd8 Ecko666 & bAdGB team iPhone 5,6,6+
    Working on a new lockscreen, and can't get the clock to center for the life of me

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429038877.868067.jpg

    I have all of the text align set to center in the style.css, and yet it's still acting like its aligned to the left

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-04-14)

  17. #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Working on a new lockscreen, and can't get the clock to center for the life of me

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1429038877.868067.jpg

    I have all of the text align set to center in the style.css, and yet it's still acting like its aligned to the left
    Can you lower the window & just take off that little widget on the bottom that would look nice to!

  18. #1372
    This one probably won't be released for a while, until I'm completely satisfied with it. And until I get the clock straight.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-04-14)

  20. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    All of my mods have been shared on here lol. Don't remember what pages tho. Haha
    I know and sorry Sir, i mean MrDLewis, lol

    Send me your LS or only the css and i will look.

    Regards

  21. #1374
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    I know and sorry Sir, i mean MrDLewis, lol

    Send me your LS or only the css and i will look.

    Regards
    Ahh. Just sent you a pm bro

  22. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Ahh. Just sent you a pm bro
    Install this css and all will be good, i only fix the clock

    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kn8buddf8t...e.css.zip?dl=0

    Regards

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hell7 For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2015-04-15), ArChAiC69 (2015-04-14)

  24. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    Install this css and all will be good, i only fix the clock

    Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kn8buddf8t...e.css.zip?dl=0

    Regards
    It dramatically stretched the day0 weather icon, which isn't a big deal. That's an easy fix. Thanks bro. I'll see how it turns out as soon as I get a 1 in the time lol

  25. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by hell7 View Post
    @ MrDLewis321

    Hi my friend, send me your Modds, will look at it, lol
    Here my first try with battery and SB from ArChAiC69

    SB with latest UniAW and battery , for GB Plus only
    Credits to ArChAiC69, Ian and Dacal



    Download: https://app.box.com/s/xgkg61opevd5u4znbet7v256w2njknav

    Regards
    At work but will send you few of my I5 battery Sbhtml mods which I'd like work with gB+ bit later or tomorrow and great job on modding my new great friend mod. And most of all joining This thread. Badgb team get ready guys hell7 has join and now get ready to see some great mods. This guy like cyborg lol

  26. #1378
    The last 3 mods of mine are compatible with groovy+, they just either have the groovy switch in the config file or just need a small change in the main.cs

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-04-15), Poolman1 (2015-04-14)

  28. #1379
    Anxious to see what bAd creations hell7 creates too

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-04-15)

  30. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Anxious to see what bAd creations hell7 creates too
    Trust me friend hell7 is truly a beast at modding and fast too. When I start the guy just don't stop. I swear his not human at all. I have at least 10 mods of his his done for me. And even now I'm rocking to that for another theme that I am truly hooked on. But but can't rock it with this theme cause it's for another theme. But have idea tho. Change the wall but clock will need colour change. And maybe layout adjusted. Anyway has anyone thought about doing uniaw animation weather in the Badgb eyes at all as that wood look cool. But don't worry friend (Archaic69) when Hell7 starts damn u will too will need seat to sit down on. Anyway give hell7 time as right now I am sure his in his lab cooking up something.

Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •