Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1846

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: bAd8 Ecko666 & bAdGB team iPhone 5,6,6+

  1. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Looks great bro!!
    Here's your wall. Let me know what you think

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jh7ygo6dna..._2112.png?dl=0

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-04-09)

  3. #1122
    Can you make the bottom part the same wallpaper on the side ? -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428595096.038617.jpg

  4. #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Can you make the bottom part the same wallpaper on the side ? -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428595096.038617.jpg
    Yea. Give me a few. Tip: using springtomize, shrink your dock icons to about 85% to see the weather desc better

  5. #1124

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-04-09)

  7. #1125
    Default bAd8 Ecko666 & bAdGB team iPhone 5,6,6+
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Thanks bro!! 100% better now we can work on the next one!! -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428595977.217001.jpg

  8. #1126
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Thanks bro!! 100% better now we can work on the next one!! -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428595977.217001.jpg
    Next what? Lol

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-04-09)

  10. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Next what? Lol
    I want you to show me how get this on my phone!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-04-09)

  12. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    I want you to show me how get this on my phone!!
    Lmao.

  13. #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    I want you to show me how get this on my phone!!
    It's a combination of tweaks. CC Button Border, CCBackground, And Uniformity2

  14. #1130
    I might have that. Oh wait what's my name? Haha -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428608493.478875.jpg

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-04-09), D&I_GRAPHICS (2015-04-10), kristatos (2015-04-10), mike42 (2015-04-09)

  16. #1131
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanstylee View Post
    I might have that. Oh wait what's my name? Haha -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428608493.478875.jpg
    Damn lol. I want all of them. Tons to play with

  17. #1132
    iPhone? More like MyPhone shadowtaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    france
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 164 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanstylee View Post
    I might have that. Oh wait what's my name? Haha -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428608493.478875.jpg
    can you share, if you need a gift no worries

  18. #1133
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowtaz View Post
    can you share, if you need a gift no worries
    I know right? I'm hoping he does, as I have many ideas now after seeing all of that

  19. #1134
    That's a drop in the bucket. And yes. I will link some here in a bit. Sorry busy at work

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-04-10), ArChAiC69 (2015-04-10), kristatos (2015-04-10)

  21. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanstylee View Post
    That's a drop in the bucket. And yes. I will link some here in a bit. Sorry busy at work
    Life always comes first haha

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-04-10)

  23. #1136
    Professional kristatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    20,201
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

    Loving this!...changed the animations a bit...

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428627714.484192.jpg

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2015-04-10), ArChAiC69 (2015-04-10)

  25. #1137
    Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Loving this!...changed the animations a bit...

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428627714.484192.jpg
    Finally did a widget everyone can enjoy! . Credit goes to the creator of the original, Ian and Dacal for the code, and the ww2 team

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-04-10)

  27. #1138
    Professional kristatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    20,201
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Finally did a widget everyone can enjoy! . Credit goes to the creator of the original, Ian and Dacal for the code, and the ww2 team
    All the widgets you've done are sweet bro...

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1428628655.740104.jpg

    I wish we had PerPage so we could use them all as Nav themes ...

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-04-10), ryanstylee (2015-04-10)

  29. #1139
    sooo....


    theres a lot in there. some stuff a lot of you may have never seen. so be careful. oh and if you see files with the same name they could be duplicate or slightly different so id say check them out.

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tndg9j87t...ywmTin8-a?dl=0

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ryanstylee For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-04-10), ArChAiC69 (2015-04-10), D&I_GRAPHICS (2015-04-10), kristatos (2015-04-10), Poolman1 (2015-04-10)

  31. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanstylee View Post
    sooo....


    theres a lot in there. some stuff a lot of you may have never seen. so be careful. oh and if you see files with the same name they could be duplicate or slightly different so id say check them out.

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tndg9j87t...ywmTin8-a?dl=0
    Definitely gonna play around tomorrow now lol many thanks bro

Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •