Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 306

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Ashen

  1. #81
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    5,593
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Thank you Ryan, appreciate you doing the icons and how you are with us

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-03-10)

  3. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Thank you Ryan, appreciate you doing the icons and how you are with us
    no problem at all mate, appreciate the words it really is my pleasure and im stoked that people like it, always wanted to do a dark theme but wasnt sure how it would be received :P
    Last edited by ryan1mcq; 2015-03-10 at 10:29 PM.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (2015-03-10), picoro (2015-03-10), scoum63 (2015-03-10)

  5. #83
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    5,593
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    no problem at all mate, appreciate the words it really is my pleasure and im stoked that people like it, always wanted to do a dark theme but wasnt sure how it would be received :P
    I was waiting for someone to drop a dark theme that I liked, and now I have one.

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-03-10)

  7. #84
    hey ryan might make a pack of icons for emulators,please?
    design how you want:
    Psp
    Nds- nintendo ds
    Gba- gameboy advance
    Gbc- gameboy color
    Mame- multi arcade machine
    Retroarch- other multi console emulator

    Also an icon for
    Avplayer
    vlc player
    Moviebox
    Ufc.tv
    Flex 2
    Mega
    Protube
    Protube 2
    F.lux

    Ccenter theme compatible whit flipcontrolcenter (rpetri)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to picoro For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-03-10)

  9. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by picoro View Post
    hey ryan might make a pack of icons for emulators,please?
    design how you want:
    Psp
    Nds- nintendo ds
    Gba- gameboy advance
    Gbc- gameboy color
    Mame- multi arcade machine
    Retroarch- other multi console emulator

    Also an icon for
    Avplayer
    vlc player
    Moviebox
    Ufc.tv
    Flex 2
    Mega
    Protube
    Protube 2
    F.lux

    Ccenter theme compatible whit flipcontrolcenter (rpetri)
    sure if you can get me the bundle/appinfo for them so i can add them to the theme, have a couple of the others done already and will get rest done, i already have flux, flex2, mega, vlc but i need the info for the rest please

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    picoro (2015-03-10)

  11. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    sure if you can get me the bundle/appinfo for them so i can add them to the theme, have a couple of the others done already and will get rest done, i already have flux, flex2, mega, vlc but i need the info for the rest please
    Thanks i will upload some screens

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to picoro For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-03-10)

  13. #87

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to picoro For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-03-10)

  15. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by picoro View Post
    @ryan1mcq


    here all names + screens Zippyshare.com - icons names.zip
    thanks man, thats what i need every time someone requests an icon lot of info and a lot of icons to name, thanks man

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    picoro (2015-03-11)

  17. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    thanks man, thats what i need every time someone requests an icon lot of info and a lot of icons to name, thanks man
    All I say is thank you very much, Your always offer excellent service

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to picoro For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-03-11)

  19. #90
    iPhone? More like MyPhone spider.monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by picoro View Post
    Finally!!!

    Whats the name of your battery theme?

  20. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by spider.monkey View Post
    Whats the name of your battery theme?
    Here https://www.sendspace.com/file/z5ewox

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to picoro For This Useful Post:

    fresh46 (2015-03-12), spider.monkey (2015-03-11)

  22. #92
    @ryan1mcq

    What cause this in v1.1

    Last edited by picoro; 2015-03-11 at 08:07 AM.

  23. #93
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    5,593
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Cheers for update

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-03-11)

  25. #94
    hei Ryan line icon bundles update pls


  26. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by picoro View Post
    @ryan1mcq

    What cause this in v1.1
    libactivator sadly has always been like that for me, cant seem to get it to theme correct but i have tried a fix and doesnt seem much better can you try this - https://db.tt/T6W12GVk but i noticed this today



    ibooks and podcasts not theming in settings icons, anyone else have that issue?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    s22lane (2015-03-12)

  28. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by angga_cae View Post
    hei Ryan line icon bundles update pls

    can you provide the updated names so i can fix?

  29. #97
    iPhone? More like MyPhone omjenggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    1,002
    Thanked 240 Times in 72 Posts

    very nice icons ryan..
    loved it


  30. The Following User Says Thank You to omjenggo For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-03-11)

  31. #98
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    5,593
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    libactivator sadly has always been like that for me, cant seem to get it to theme correct but i have tried a fix and doesnt seem much better can you try this - https://db.tt/T6W12GVk but i noticed this today



    ibooks and podcasts not theming in settings icons, anyone else have that issue?
    Yeah same issue here too

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  32. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    what is this dude? its taking about an hour to download, 349 mb... cancelled it
    sorry i zipped the entire bundles

    what exactly do you need and where do i find them

  33. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Stuckart View Post
    sorry i zipped the entire bundles

    what exactly do you need and where do i find them
    i dont need anything bud, unless you are requesting an icon, in which case i will need the info for said icon shown in the bottom pic of the first post of the thread, but, just to reiterate apps have more than one icon so just giving me for example - [email protected] will not do, i need them all so ican include it in the theme No need for massive packages like that though dude as the things i need are quite small and will just get them as i go, thanks though

    Apps like appinfo on cydia can tell you bundle ID and you can find the icon names if you click the "open in ifile" option at the bottom, then click into the top folder named "whatever app name here.app" then scroll down and you will find icon names
    Last edited by ryan1mcq; 2015-03-11 at 02:13 PM.

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (2015-03-11), waynestu (2015-03-11), Zooropalg (2015-03-11)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •