Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Noise'd iPhone 5 theme WiP (iphone 6 might be added later)

Cool Noise'd iPhone 5 theme WiP (iphone 6 might be added later)
    Hello, my name is Kim.

This will be the first time i'm trying to make my own icon theme, wich i found the name "Noise'd" to fit perfectly.

Atm the theme only supports iPhone 5/5s (maybe 6?), and might support iPhone 6/6+ in the future. So please don't ask me for this, and i will try to do my very best to make it happen.

This is a early WiP release, so you can get a taste of whats comming! The icons you see in the preview, are the icons that are themed so far. There are some icons that will be changed in the future, and ofcourse there will be more added very soon!

What are you theming?

- Stock icons -
    - Requested icons that has had 3 or more requests -
    - Planing on a statusbar theme -
    - Hoping to make a better iconOmatic to fit the theme -

I will be taking requests when the theme has all the stock icons themed, from that moment i will make every icon that has 3requests or more.

If you want to try it out and be a part of this theme in the future, you can donate 2$, and i'll keep those who donated updated with new icons and new links! The links will include a .rar file with password, wich will come with your mail!

Donation mail: [email protected]

Early preview of the theme (this is included in the WiP Access)

Peace out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0159.png  
    Last edited by Ballaboo; 2015-03-02 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Attached a img.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ballaboo For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2015-03-03), lostinthemes (2015-03-05), luyubao (2015-03-05), s22lane (2015-03-05)

love this style. Bringing back some old style iOS 4/5 icon theming design !! Love it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PARADOX_v1 For This Useful Post:

Ballaboo (2015-03-05)