Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 600

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: White Night

  1. #541
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    I want to apologize, it's taking me longer then I expected to get back into the swing of things. I hope everyone had a nice holiday (or if your not into the holidays, I hope you at least you had some good chocolate eggs)

    Hold on tight to your loved ones, things can change in the blink of an eye...

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    Mav1971 (2015-04-07), menard_00 (2015-04-07), MrDLewis321 (2015-04-07), NewD (2015-04-07), Pibe77 (2015-04-15)

  3. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    I want to apologize, it's taking me longer then I expected to get back into the swing of things. I hope everyone had a nice holiday (or if your not into the holidays, I hope you at least you had some good chocolate eggs)

    Hold on tight to your loved ones, things can change in the blink of an eye...
    Hey Raven, not a problem at all. We all understand Thant things happen that must comes 1st. As I've lost my mum 2 years ago and I saw her before I left for work with in hour of me being at work got phone call saying she dead never got to say good by or by there for her. So we all understand. Glad to see your back. And please take your time as none of us respect you too get back and jump on request straight away. Take your time. Maybe on next theme, dedicated too love one. Of some kind. Just a thought tho.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-04-09), Pibe77 (2015-04-15), Ravenleigh (2015-04-07)

  5. #543
    Theme Creator Pibe77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Marano di Napoli, Italy
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    4,854
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    My first setup
    credits to Raven, hell7, sital and who created the wall, and all are involved.



    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by mohitpuniya View Post
    Kindly share it bro,looks awesome.
    Sorry for delay...
    Here you go
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/aqm2ctxw59...llmod.rar?dl=0

    Now this is UniAw 7.1 switch for GB+ in Config.js

    Credits to Raven, Hell7 and wall's creator(modded by me), to Ian, Dacal, WW Team, GB+ Team.




    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2015-04-15), Glawrence33 (2015-04-16), King_O_Hill (2015-04-15), kop007 (2016-08-22), mohitpuniya (2015-04-16), shopkhaithuy (2015-04-22)

  7. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Sorry for delay...
    Here you go
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/aqm2ctxw59...llmod.rar?dl=0

    Now this is UniAw 7.1 switch for GB+ in Config.js

    Credits to Raven, Hell7 and wall's creator(modded by me), to Ian, Dacal, WW Team, GB+ Team.




    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    Thank you so much for the share..

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mohitpuniya For This Useful Post:

    Glawrence33 (2015-04-16), Pibe77 (2015-04-16)

  9. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by Glawrence33 View Post
    New lock screen

    Attachment 699653

    ThAnks to Ravenleigh!
    Hi friend any luck at all finding this mod.

  10. #546
    Yea, I still have it, will post I a few hours.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-06-30), MrDLewis321 (2015-06-29)

  12. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by Glawrence33 View Post
    Yea, I still have it, will post I a few hours.
    Ok. I probably mite b sleeping but please don't delete from link to it. 🏽 as work early tomorrow.

  13. #548
    ok Mr. D this should be it, for all iphones with GB+ switch.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2x8orkucq...niAW7.zip?dl=0

    missed you, glad to be back>

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-06-30), Pibe77 (2015-06-30), tuguye11 (2015-06-30)

  15. #549
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Hey guys, i do apologize for my long absence, i do plan on coming back tho. Ive got family coming in next week, and will be tied up for another 3 weeks. I will have a lot to catch up on tho as I've not updated My iPad, ill need to do all that too.
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2015-06-30), Glawrence33 (2015-06-30), Mary48336 (2015-06-30), menard_00 (2015-06-30), mike42 (2015-06-30), NewD (2015-06-30), Pibe77 (2015-06-30)

  17. #550
    Hey Heidi... was wondering what happened to you. You disappeared from twitter too. Nice to see you are still around.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    Glawrence33 (2015-06-30), Mary48336 (2015-06-30), MrDLewis321 (2015-06-30), Ravenleigh (2015-06-30)

  19. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Glawrence33 View Post
    ok Mr. D this should be it, for all iphones with GB+ switch.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2x8orkucq...niAW7.zip?dl=0

    missed you, glad to be back>
    Thank u friend for sharing this. I have a Q. Please can u clear you inbox please as like as u something.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    Glawrence33 (2015-07-01)

  21. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Thank u friend for sharing this. I have a Q. Please can u clear you inbox please as like as u something.
    Ok, done.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-06-30)

  23. #553
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Hope all is well Heidi and you enjoy the time with family

  24. #554
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Thank you mary, things are starting to calm down
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-07-01)

  26. #555
    Good morning can anybody help with this iconomatic by boots please. I have white night iconomatic modded by raven but after the one shared by boots please help here is what it looked like. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1436004317.728588.jpg thank u so kindly.

  27. #556
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    MrD, with each iconomatic you use, the icon for the clock and newsstand need to be manually created with said iconomatic, then properly sized and placed inside the iconomatic file.

    I've got family flying in for a couple of weeks, after that I'm planning on returning. Hopefully to make some updates for white night and whatever else. I have been thinking about a new theme, but haven't even opened photoshop in over a month.
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  28. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    MrD, with each iconomatic you use, the icon for the clock and newsstand need to be manually created with said iconomatic, then properly sized and placed inside the iconomatic file.

    I've got family flying in for a couple of weeks, after that I'm planning on returning. Hopefully to make some updates for white night and whatever else. I have been thinking about a new theme, but haven't even opened photoshop in over a month.
    It was one of boots shared from thread. Wasn't sure if was white night. Brass tracks arc or desire. But Pm here and ask her luckily she find it. Really liked it as got nice fade to it. Great new that your returning. I have lost few icons u shared from restoring my iPhone's to jailbreak 8.4. but I'm glad as 8.4 is really good. Battery batter than 8.3 and GL and GL+ sbhtml and GB+ all runs smooth. I am running animation 7. On my i5s only had one re-spring in a week and half 🏽. I can pm u the iconomatic if u want. But at work now and finish in 12 hours. 7am. Great to see your back.

  29. #558
    For tonight
    Thanks to Pibe77 for original SB.

    iPhone 6+ iOS 8.4

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1436917414.810264.jpg

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2015-07-15), dadyajie (2015-07-16), Mary48336 (2015-07-15), mike42 (2015-07-15), Pibe77 (2015-07-15)

  31. #559
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1440253304.714951.jpg

    I converted some of white nights icons to windows .ico format, and made a few backgrounds to mess with. If anyone is interested in this, just give me a holler (sorry, not for Mac)
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    Glawrence33 (2015-08-22), menard_00 (2015-08-24), MrDLewis321 (2015-08-22)

  33. #560
    Default White Night
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1440253304.714951.jpg

    I converted some of white nights icons to windows .ico format, and made a few backgrounds to mess with. If anyone is interested in this, just give me a holler (sorry, not for Mac)
    They look nice Raven, nice to see u back. I've add few new icons art studio and 3 others. But new theme I am ready. For new theme. Also I have few walls to which are coffee dairy wall. U think u could do one for one of my walls modded by your design fancy. The I can share it here with white knight or brass tracks. There work with i5/i5s and i6+ 1 of them are auto size.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •