Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 600

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: White Night

  1. #241
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    -clock3.png

    Which logo? I had a few with this theme, lol

  2. #242
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    -whitenightlogotransparent.png

    this one?

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    -clock3.png

    Which logo? I had a few with this theme, lol
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425524236.725489.jpg
    Thanks for the clockface! This one please. Sad to say but you barely put rhis one out and it's already pirated in Insanely.

  4. #244
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmmbl View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425524236.725489.jpg
    Thanks for the clockface! This one please. Sad to say but you barely put rhis one out and it's already pirated in Insanely.
    It was pirated about 8 hours after release, dont' get me started.....

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    It was pirated about 8 hours after release, dont' get me started.....

    Hope didn't destroy your night or mood.

  6. #246
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmmbl View Post
    Hope didn't destroy your night or mood.
    eh, not much I can do about it except praise the honest people who actually buy the themes we make.

    Here's that image. (just wait till you see what else we've got in store for this image, something really nice is almost done!)

    -sandbox-shield3.png

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-03-05)

  8. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    I believe I still have the D/L zip. I'll be home in 20-30 min and send you pm. Don't wanna tie up this thread on non related stuff.

    ️Sorry Heidi
    Cool. Thanks bro

  9. #248
    Default White Night
    I saw this theme on biteyourapple also. I assure you Raven, I did purchase it lol

  10. #249
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    I wasnt accusing anyone,oh heavens i hope i didn't sound like i was.....
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  11. #250
    Default White Night
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    I wasnt accusing anyone,oh heavens i hope i didn't sound like i was.....
    Nah. You didn't sound like you were haha. But i know some people will obtain the pirated version and then come here for help and support

    Btw, I wanted to ask if I could possibly get the textured background of the loading screens without the logo.
    Last edited by ArChAiC69; 2015-03-05 at 04:16 AM.

  12. #251
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Nah. You didn't sound like you were haha. But i know some people will obtain the pirated version and then come here for help and support.

    Yeah, well, I really don't want to have to insist on proof of purchase.....It's all good, I still enjoy what I do.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-03-05), Mary48336 (2015-03-05), menard_00 (2015-03-05)

  14. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    Yeah, well, I really don't want to have to insist on proof of purchase.....It's all good, I still enjoy what I do.
    It's obvious that you do. Especially with all the detail you've put into it.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    Ravenleigh (2015-03-05)

  16. #253
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Nah. You didn't sound like you were haha. But i know some people will obtain the pirated version and then come here for help and support

    Btw, I wanted to ask if I could possibly get the textured background of the loading screens without the logo.
    I'll have to try and find it, lol, hold on

  17. #254
    Thanks for the logo-imageuploadedbymodmyi1425525757.901714.jpg and we do appreciate your hard work

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to mmmbl For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-03-05)

  19. #255
    Default White Night
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmbl View Post
    Thanks for the logo-imageuploadedbymodmyi1425525757.901714.jpg and we do appreciate your hard work
    Beautiful wall. That center part would look great as a cc background

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    Ravenleigh (2015-03-05)

  21. #256
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    -wall.png

    I can't find where I saved the .psd for the loading screens, so I just made a new one, I think it's pretty close

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2015-03-05)

  23. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    -wall.png

    I can't find where I saved the .psd for the loading screens, so I just made a new one, I think it's pretty close
    Good enough for me lol. Many thanks

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    Ravenleigh (2015-03-05)

  25. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Beautiful wall. That center part would look great as a cc background
    It's nothing compared to what you and the others have done.. Been trying to theme cc but just can't do it. I am just using PS touch to do rhese too lazy to power up the PC.

  26. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmbl View Post
    It's nothing compared to what you and the others have done.. Been trying to theme cc but just can't do it. I am just using PS touch to do rhese too lazy to power up the PC.
    Lol. I haven't really themed it. I just cropped one of Raven's walls to fit. Would you mind sharing that wall? I'll see if I can make it fit well with cc

  27. #260
    My iPhone is a Part of Me eric627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    deltona fla
    Posts
    656
    Thanks
    1,160
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 485 Posts


    Here's that wall that was requested again thanks to akaya for the wall just edited the color


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eric627 For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-03-05), kop007 (2016-11-19), Mary48336 (2015-03-05)

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •