Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 600

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: White Night

  1. #201
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 586 Times in 206 Posts

    thank you. Here u are
    -dolphin-browser-icon.png-mzl.vbkotwki.png-camera360-ultimate_icon.png-iphoto-icon.png-pvt_image.png-655823d1391769923-nux-chrisgraphix-appicon76x76-2x-ipad.png

  2. #202
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 586 Times in 206 Posts

    Thanks for watching ^.^
    -img_1716.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1714.png  
    Last edited by thangtin47; 2015-03-04 at 10:38 AM.

  3. #203

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    Ravenleigh (2015-03-04), vXBaKeRXv (2015-03-04)

  5. #204
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thangtin47 View Post
    thank you. Here u are
    -dolphin-browser-icon.png-mzl.vbkotwki.png-camera360-ultimate_icon.png-iphoto-icon.png-pvt_image.png-655823d1391769923-nux-chrisgraphix-appicon76x76-2x-ipad.png
    Ok, I guess I need to just copy/paste this..

    Everyone who has icon requests should send me the entire folder of each app that you want themed, found here in ifile:

    Appstore apps:

    User-Containers-Bundles-Applications


    After you find them all zip them using ifile and upload them to whatever upload app you use and send me the link in a personal message here at Modmyi.

    NOW, with that said, I won't need dolphin, zalo, or probably iphoto. That last one is already done, you just need to go in and fix the actual app (which has been broken since he released his last update). I have no idea what the other two are. Follow my instructions, and then message me a link.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-03-04), Mary48336 (2015-03-05), menard_00 (2015-03-05), mike42 (2015-03-04), MrDLewis321 (2015-03-04)

  7. #205
    Quick question: how do I use the psd to make game icons? Would like to learn how, and gotta start somewhere lol

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-03-04)

  9. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Quick question: how do I use the psd to make game icons? Would like to learn how, and gotta start somewhere lol

    You will need 2 things, 1 is photoshop and 2 the games icon. The games icon is in the games app bundle. This can be found using appinfo( a Cydia app) just copy the icon to you pc or Mac. Open both with photoshop, copy the icon into the pad. Save the image to 120x 120 for iPhone 5 or 6, 180x180 for iPhone 6+. Ravenleigh wrote up a good readme file about this. Hope this helps.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-03-04), Hip5 (2015-03-07), Ravenleigh (2015-03-04)

  11. #207
    Default White Night
    Quote Originally Posted by Glawrence33 View Post
    You will need 2 things, 1 is photoshop and 2 the games icon. The games icon is in the games app bundle. This can be found using appinfo( a Cydia app) just copy the icon to you pc or Mac. Open both with photoshop, copy the icon into the pad. Save the image to 120x 120 for iPhone 5 or 6, 180x180 for iPhone 6+. Ravenleigh wrote up a good readme file about this. Hope this helps.
    I'll give it a go when I get home. Could you maybe point me in the direction to the readme just in case I need it?

    Also, do I just copy and paste the app icon over top of the psd?
    Last edited by ArChAiC69; 2015-03-04 at 10:40 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    Glawrence33 (2015-03-05)

  13. #208
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    I'll give it a go when I get home. Could you maybe point me in the direction to the readme just in case I need it?

    Also, do I just copy and paste the app icon over top of the psd?
    The little readme.txt I included is located right in that EXTRA folder along with the game .psd. And as stated, you'll need a little bit of photoshop 101 to do this, the program can get a bit confusing, but it's not THAT hard, with a bit of patience you'll get the hang of it.

    "Also, do I just copy and paste the app icon over top of the psd?"

    As I stated in the readme, you can paste your game image (or whatever image) right into the "green" layer. (there is a bottom layer which is the icon base, a top layer which is the "frame" and a bit of colorizing to dull the game image you place so it's not so overwhelming. Those two are in red and can be ignored.)

    Just holler if you get stuck...

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-03-04), Glawrence33 (2015-03-05), Hip5 (2015-03-08), Mary48336 (2015-03-05), menard_00 (2015-03-05), mike42 (2015-03-04)

  15. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    The little readme.txt I included is located right in that EXTRA folder along with the game .psd. And as stated, you'll need a little bit of photoshop 101 to do this, the program can get a bit confusing, but it's not THAT hard, with a bit of patience you'll get the hang of it.

    "Also, do I just copy and paste the app icon over top of the psd?"

    As I stated in the readme, you can paste your game image (or whatever image) right into the "green" layer. (there is a bottom layer which is the icon base, a top layer which is the "frame" and a bit of colorizing to dull the game image you place so it's not so overwhelming. Those two are in red and can be ignored.)

    Just holler if you get stuck...
    Sweet!! Many thanks between you and Glawrence and the readme file, it definitely helped.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    Glawrence33 (2015-03-05)

  17. #210
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Sweet!! Many thanks between you and Glawrence and the readme file, it definitely helped.
    Actually, i just looked at the .psd i made again, and id forgotten i made changes at the last min to try to make it as easy as possible, so disregard my description of the images, lol. Tho the advice of ignoring the red layers is still good.
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  18. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    Actually, i just looked at the .psd i made again, and id forgotten i made changes at the last min to try to make it as easy as possible, so disregard my description of the images, lol. Tho the advice of ignoring the red layers is still good.
    No worries. It still worked lol

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    Ravenleigh (2015-03-04)

  20. #212
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    -icon-76-2x.png

    -icon-76-2x.png

    -icon-76-2x.png

    Download here, unzip and place the files where they should go inside the white night theme (some go into the bundles, and one will go into the folders)

    And if you prefer to wait, I will do a whole theme update with newly added icons in a couple of weeks or so, whenever I get enough to warrant an update

  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-03-05), Glawrence33 (2015-03-05), Hip5 (2015-03-08), Mary48336 (2015-03-05), thangtin47 (2015-03-06)

  22. #213
    My first attempt. Thanks raven and glawrence

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425513677.594113.jpg

  23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-03-05), Glawrence33 (2015-03-05), Hip5 (2015-03-08), King_O_Hill (2015-03-05), Mary48336 (2015-03-05), Ravenleigh (2015-03-05)

  24. #214
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    My first attempt. Thanks raven and glawrence

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425513677.594113.jpg
    Fantastic! Very nice! If you'd like, or wouldn't mind doing so, keep track of the ones you do, keep the com.s in a .zip and when I do the main theme update we can add your game icons to it
    Last edited by Ravenleigh; 2015-03-05 at 01:05 AM.
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-03-05), Hip5 (2015-03-08), menard_00 (2015-03-05)

  26. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    Fantastic! Very nice! If you'd like, or wouldn't mind doing so, keep track of the ones you do, keep the com.s in a .zip and when I do the main theme update we can add your game icons to it
    Will do. One of them goes into the Folders directory. The rest go into bundles. But they are on my laptop, but wouldn't take much of anything to upload them lol

  27. #216
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Will do. One of them goes into the Folders directory. The rest go into bundles. But they are on my laptop, but wouldn't take much of anything to upload them lol
    all of my themes are on my pc, that's where I do my work. I use Drop Box quite often to transfer. I also use IFunBox to manipulate around the ipad. I find it much easier then working in ifile on the device.

  28. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    all of my themes are on my pc, that's where I do my work. I use Drop Box quite often to transfer. I also use IFunBox to manipulate around the ipad. I find it much easier then working in ifile on the device.
    So do I. I'm considering switching to mega since it gives 50GB of storage right off the bat. I used to use ifunbox, but since the latest update it doesn't read my phone. So I'm using iexplorer for now (<hate it tho, but it works)

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-03-05)

  30. #218
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    So do I. I'm considering switching to mega since it gives 50GB of storage right off the bat. I used to use ifunbox, but since the latest update it doesn't read my phone. So I'm using iexplorer for now (<hate it tho, but it works)
    Never tried iexplorer, though I read about it a bit. And I rarely update stuff that is working....heh.

  31. #219
    Default White Night
    I'm trying to see if I can downgrade lol. All ifunbox tells me is that it fails to initialize Apple Mobile Device Support.
    Last edited by ArChAiC69; 2015-03-05 at 01:20 AM.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    Ravenleigh (2015-03-05)

  33. #220
    What wallpaper is that?

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •