Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Planate Remix

Super quick update cheers Ryan

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424418135.105630.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

BlueSprings (2015-02-20), ryan1mcq (2015-02-20)

Thanks for the heads up guys, first update is live, coming in next update so far, more icons, theme font, iPad compatibility

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

BlueSprings (2015-02-20), Lennycuevas (2015-02-21), licris17 (2015-02-20), P0R7ER (2015-02-20), xNick414 (2015-02-20)

Anyone have any problems with the theme and winterboard?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

BlueSprings (2015-02-20)

Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    Anyone have any problems with the theme and winterboard?
    Works great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueSprings For This Useful Post:

GoodJuJu (2015-02-20), ryan1mcq (2015-02-20)

Had a few people from reddit complaining about an issue with winterboard cause of my theme, only 3 or 4 out of all the downloads which makes me suspicious, i dont wanna feel suspicious man but if they complaining about a problem caused from pirated copy they aint gettin any help from me, weird how its only those 3 or 4 and all from reddit though lol

one guy "I'm having the same issue. Got the message "files installed to /user" then everything went stock. Had to uninstall and reboot then respring to get any theme to work."

Another guy "I reinstalled Winterboard 3 times and it started to work lol."

And another "Hello! So I bought your theme, however I get this issue when I install it. I think it has to do with how this is setup in your package. Files shouldn't be installed to /User because it can break things.. and so long as I have your theme installed, Winterboard is completely unusable for me.
    I don't know if this is just an issue I'm having, or if it's a problem with the repo, or if the .deb got messed up somehow. Just letting you know! I really want to use your theme, I guess in the meantime I'll have to move the files to my computer and back on my device to avoid this issue with the Cydia package."

I dont know what to make of this... no one here has any problems?
    Last edited by ryan1mcq; 2015-02-20 at 05:22 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

Lennycuevas (2015-02-21)

Default Planate Remix
    Had a few people from reddit complaining, only 3 or 4 out of all the downloads which makes me suspicious, i dont wanna feel suspicious man but if they complaining about a problem caused from pirated copy they aint gettin any help from me, weird how its only those 3 or 4 and all from reddit though lol

one guy "I'm having the same issue. Got the message "files installed to /user" then everything went stock. Had to uninstall and reboot then respring to get any theme to work."

And another "Hello! So I bought your theme, however I get this issue when I install it. I think it has to do with how this is setup in your package. Files shouldn't be installed to /User because it can break things.. and so long as I have your theme installed, Winterboard is completely unusable for me.
    I don't know if this is just an issue I'm having, or if it's a problem with the repo, or if the .deb got messed up somehow. Just letting you know! I really want to use your theme, I guess in the meantime I'll have to move the files to my computer and back on my device to avoid this issue with the Cydia package."

Working perfect here dude no problem at all, this is what it says in Cydia after installation , but my files are in the Themes folder just like any other theme I didn't have to do anything to put them there

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424447060.436933.jpg
    Last edited by GoodJuJu; 2015-02-20 at 04:45 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

ryan1mcq (2015-02-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 1,325 Posts

Works fine here pal

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

14. The Following User Says Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

ryan1mcq (2015-02-20)

Hey Ryan I edited my post have a look at what it looks like in Cydia but like I said everything installs into the correct folder

Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

im happy here, no problems. its not the theme its individuals phones i think

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2015-02-24), GoodJuJu (2015-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Hey Ryan I edited my post have a look at what it looks like in Cydia but like I said everything installs into the correct folder
    yeah as far as i can tell the "files installed to /user" is just telling you that the groovylock theme was installed there, its not an error with the theme and shouldnt affect the running of the theme or cause winterboard to stop working lol.

I thought, as its such a small number of people they maybe all had the same app/tweak which was causing a conflict.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

GoodJuJu (2015-02-20), menard_00 (2015-02-20), prosper406 (2015-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Super quick update cheers Ryan

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424418135.105630.jpg
    you mind sharing that cool sbhtml widget, thank you in advance

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ovid For This Useful Post:

GoodJuJu (2015-02-20)

Default Planate Remix
    yeah as far as i can tell the "files installed to /user" is just telling you that the groovylock theme was installed there, its not an error with the theme and shouldnt affect the running of the theme or cause winterboard to stop working lol.

I thought, as its such a small number of people they maybe all had the same app/tweak which was causing a conflict.
    That's exactly what it is, cause every time you install a SBhtml or Groovylock related item from Cydia it gives you that message .. Nothing to do with Winterboard
    Last edited by GoodJuJu; 2015-02-20 at 05:00 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

Ovid (2015-02-20), ryan1mcq (2015-02-20)

I'm not into flat themes, but wanted to say you did a GOOD job on this one. The icons look nice, lots of colors.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2015-02-24), ryan1mcq (2015-02-20), YaBhoyB (2015-02-21)

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    I'm not into flat themes, but wanted to say you did a GOOD job on this one. The icons look nice, lots of colors.
    i appreciate the words, thanks man

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-02-20)

Had a few people from reddit complaining about an issue with winterboard cause of my theme, only 3 or 4 out of all the downloads which makes me suspicious, i dont wanna feel suspicious man but if they complaining about a problem caused from pirated copy they aint gettin any help from me, weird how its only those 3 or 4 and all from reddit though lol

Hey just wanted to let you know I was one of "those people" lol. I didn't pirate. Idk how to prove it other than maybe sending you my Cydia id. But anyways I'm not sure what happened after installing. Maybe it's a conflicting tweak. Icons all went back to stock even after respring and reboot. I emailed you first then looked on reddit to see if anyone else was having the same issue. Maybe someone can find out the problem. Thanks. Have a great day!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KicksRocks For This Useful Post:

prosper406 (2015-02-20), ryan1mcq (2015-02-20)

Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KicksRocks View Post
    Hey just wanted to let you know I was one of "those people" lol. I didn't pirate. Idk how to prove it other than maybe sending you my Cydia id. But anyways I'm not sure what happened after installing. Maybe it's a conflicting tweak. Icons all went back to stock even after respring and reboot. I emailed you first then looked on reddit to see if anyone else was having the same issue. Maybe someone can find out the problem. Thanks. Have a great day!

your not by chance running the tweak protean are u? i dont know about it ever causing that specific issue but its been the talk of the town lately as being the culprit for alot of problems. for me it froze me at the lockscreen but only when i applied certain themes.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

ryan1mcq (2015-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    your not by chance running the tweak protean are u? i dont know about it ever causing that specific issue but its been the talk of the town lately as being the culprit for alot of problems. for me it froze me at the lockscreen but only when i applied certain themes.
    I use to have protean. But I have switched to moveable before buying this theme. Thanks for trying tho.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to KicksRocks For This Useful Post:

ryan1mcq (2015-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by KicksRocks View Post

Hey man hows it going, i didnt want to tar people with that brush and using that horrible word and im not pointing fingers or anything just looked weird that everyone with the problem was from reddit community and no one anywhere else has had the problem, you know what i mean? I agree that it could be a conflict, in fact that was my first thought, that you all must have had the same tweak installed.

Then a girl emailed me about it too and included her logs, which didnt even show the theme at all, in fact her only macciti entries were amber and mochaforios.... so that didnt help my mind working over time. Like JuJu said above, that cydia message is to do with a LS theme being installed where its meant to go and should have no effect on winterboard at all. So im quite perplexed by it all to say the least lol, hope its working ok for you now.

Hey man hows it going, i didnt want to tar people with that brush and using that horrible word and im not pointing fingers or anything just looked weird that everyone with the problem was from reddit community and no one anywhere else has had the problem, you know what i mean? I agree that it could be a conflict, in fact that was my first thought, that you all must have had the same tweak installed.

Then a girl emailed me about it too and included her logs, which didnt even show the theme at all, in fact her only macciti entries were amber and mochaforios.... so that didnt help my mind working over time. Like JuJu said above, that cydia message is to do with a LS theme being installed where its meant to go and should have no effect on winterboard at all. So im quite perplexed by it all to say the least lol, hope its working ok for you now.
    Hey no worries. But I am that girl that emailed you. I still don't have it working yet. Haven't tried reinstalling since. I have lockhtml groovy board and groovylock. Not sure if I'm missing anything else. Using zoobhoy 8 atm with no problems. Maybe I'll give it another go.

Try re installing cydia substrate then try the theme again please rocks, someone just mentioned on twitter that worked for them, i also have lockhtml groovy board and groovylock

EDIT: or re install the substrate after the theme
    Last edited by ryan1mcq; 2015-02-20 at 06:46 PM.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

Lennycuevas (2015-02-21)

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast