Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 498

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Planate Remix

  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by spider.monkey View Post
    Alright OP here you go, just like you ask, Bundles id's

    https://mega.co.nz/#!lk9hwR4J!EYBNgB...C-STMLpHG9y2Lo

    Hopefully I did it right
    dude can you host it from somewhere else, not really into waiting 1000 seconds to download a file

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    spider.monkey (2015-02-27)

  3. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by spider.monkey View Post
    Alright OP here you go, just like you ask, Bundles id's

    https://mega.co.nz/#!lk9hwR4J!EYBNgB...C-STMLpHG9y2Lo

    Hopefully I did it right
    thanks bro, and yeah it all looks right, i appreciate it, icons will be in next update, might push update before i go to bed tonight

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (2015-02-26), spider.monkey (2015-02-27)

  5. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    thanks mate, thats coming too, you watchin the game? cant beleive we got virgil sent off there man, a hard task is now 10 times harder
    Ya man tough one we are down 1-0 vs Basiktas and we got Man city on Sunday if this game goes to extra time we are shafted

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    ryan1mcq (2015-02-26)

  7. #284
    Evening everyone, have just submitted update with around 25 icons, some new, some fixes, added camera grabber theme (activate in WB) added touch id and passkit icons to settings icons theme;

    icon list

    ESPN fixed
    appinfo
    receipt hog
    compass bank BBVA
    wallpaper8
    PTracker
    smart glass xbox
    scoop
    detik news
    flixter
    kaskus
    readdle scanner
    smule
    calcbot
    yahoo mail
    youtube new icon
    podcasts new icon
    celtic live new icon
    flipboard new icon
    pandora fixed
    mail new icon
    Comedy Central
    GB4IOS
    Target
    iFunny
    Pandora
    Lyft
    Captial One Wallet
    aNote
    T-Mobile My Account
    GasBuddy
    MyFitnessPal
    Microsoft Word
    Microsoft Excel
    Playbox

    If you dont like the new icons, the originals are in their respective folders

    new icon preview

    Last edited by ryan1mcq; 2015-02-26 at 10:32 PM.

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-02-27), co.ag.2005 (2015-02-26), licris17 (2015-02-26), mynumber28 (2015-02-26), P0R7ER (2015-02-26), spider.monkey (2015-02-27), vjdennis77 (2015-03-04), xNick414 (2015-02-26)

  9. #285
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    Evening everyone, have just submitted update with around 25 icons, some new, some fixes, added camera grabber theme (activate in WB) added touch id and passkit icons to settings icons theme;

    icon list

    ESPN fixed
    appinfo
    receipt hog
    compass bank BBVA
    wallpaper8
    PTracker
    smart glass xbox
    scoop
    detik news
    flixter
    kaskus
    readdle scanner
    smule
    calcbot
    yahoo mail
    youtube new icon
    podcasts new icon
    celtic live new icon
    flipboard new icon
    pandora fixed
    mail new icon
    Comedy Central
    GB4IOS
    Target
    iFunny
    Pandora
    Lyft
    Captial One Wallet
    aNote
    T-Mobile My Account
    GasBuddy
    MyFitnessPal
    Microsoft Word
    Microsoft Excel
    Playbox

    If you dont like the new icons, the originals are in their respective folders

    new icon preview

    What is your Status Bar please ?

  10. #286
    iPhone? More like MyPhone spider.monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    thanks bro, and yeah it all looks right, i appreciate it, icons will be in next update, might push update before i go to bed tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    dude can you host it from somewhere else, not really into waiting 1000 seconds to download a file
    Damn, sorry I missed your reply bro, I'll keep that in mind next time. Thanks for what you do for everyone.

  11. #287
    iPhone? More like MyPhone spider.monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    Evening everyone, have just submitted update with around 25 icons, some new, some fixes, added camera grabber theme (activate in WB) added touch id and passkit icons to settings icons theme;

    icon list

    ESPN fixed
    appinfo
    receipt hog
    compass bank BBVA
    wallpaper8
    PTracker
    smart glass xbox
    scoop
    detik news
    flixter
    kaskus
    readdle scanner
    smule
    calcbot
    yahoo mail
    youtube new icon
    podcasts new icon
    celtic live new icon
    flipboard new icon
    pandora fixed
    mail new icon
    Comedy Central
    GB4IOS
    Target
    iFunny
    Pandora
    Lyft
    Captial One Wallet
    aNote
    T-Mobile My Account
    GasBuddy
    MyFitnessPal
    Microsoft Word
    Microsoft Excel
    Playbox

    If you dont like the new icons, the originals are in their respective folders

    new icon preview

    New icons look dope man.

    Where can i grab those signal/wifi icons? TIA
    Last edited by spider.monkey; 2015-02-27 at 12:32 AM.

  12. #288
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    Evening everyone, have just submitted update with around 25 icons, some new, some fixes, added camera grabber theme (activate in WB) added touch id and passkit icons to settings icons theme;

    icon list

    ESPN fixed
    appinfo
    receipt hog
    compass bank BBVA
    wallpaper8
    PTracker
    smart glass xbox
    scoop
    detik news
    flixter
    kaskus
    readdle scanner
    smule
    calcbot
    yahoo mail
    youtube new icon
    podcasts new icon
    celtic live new icon
    flipboard new icon
    pandora fixed
    mail new icon
    Comedy Central
    GB4IOS
    Target
    iFunny
    Pandora
    Lyft
    Captial One Wallet
    aNote
    T-Mobile My Account
    GasBuddy
    MyFitnessPal
    Microsoft Word
    Microsoft Excel
    Playbox

    If you dont like the new icons, the originals are in their respective folders

    new icon preview

    You rock!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    Happy with this set up, settings icons coming in next update, most likely tomorrow



    Can you share your iconomatic? thanks

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vgutierrez96 For This Useful Post:

    eNolan (2015-02-27)

  15. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgutierrez96 View Post
    Can you share your iconomatic? thanks
    Its by Attair57, get it from this repo RKO1195repo.com/cydia/

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    pnunez1310 (2015-03-08)

  17. #291
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Default Planate Remix


    Me today, credit to all the creators.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueSprings For This Useful Post:

    co.ag.2005 (2015-02-27), ryan1mcq (2015-02-27)

  19. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What's that Iconomatic?

  20. #293
    Default Planate Remix
    Love the new alt icons

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425046458.534478.jpg

    Updated
    Last edited by GoodJuJu; 2015-02-27 at 03:14 PM.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-02-27), ryan1mcq (2015-02-27)

  22. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmeluck View Post
    What's that Iconomatic?
    That looks like Att57 for Virtual2 you can find it on the repo that Ryan posted a few posts up

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodJuJu For This Useful Post:

    wishmeluck (2015-02-27)

  24. #295
    Quick gmail alt in same style as new mail icon if anyone wants



    download - https://db.tt/ulXbgK4Z

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    GoodJuJu (2015-02-27), HummusGod (2015-02-27), licris17 (2015-02-27), s22lane (2015-03-02)

  26. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJuJu View Post
    Love the new alt icons

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425046458.534478.jpg

    Updated
    Can share your hsd and sbhtml ? Thank you so much!

  27. #297
    iPhone? More like MyPhone spider.monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    Guys I'm having issue changing the icon for safari. I swap all x3 icons to the alt2 icon in the folder but they don't change. I'm on ip6 + btw. Any ideas will be gratefully appreciated

  28. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by spider.monkey View Post
    Guys I'm having issue changing the icon for safari. I swap all x3 icons to the alt2 icon in the folder but they don't change. I'm on ip6 + btw. Any ideas will be gratefully appreciated
    safari has 9 icons to change dude

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    spider.monkey (2015-02-27)

  30. #299
    iPhone? More like MyPhone spider.monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    safari has 9 icons to change dude
    Oh I see what you mean. I gotta change even the 2x icons. Thanks for the reply

  31. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by spider.monkey View Post
    Oh I see what you mean. I gotta change even the 2x icons. Thanks for the reply
    yeah think you need to change them all now, whereas you used to be able to get away with changing only what you needed before, its a pain i know

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan1mcq For This Useful Post:

    spider.monkey (2015-02-27)

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •