Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1mpressioN

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Updated all mod links in post 1. Made them deb files, so you don't have to worry about moving files and what folder they're supposed to be in. Just download, open with iFile and select installer on popup. That's it.

Also added pink mod. Need to finish KB Font and add it later.
    The gf loves the pink. She said thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-02-16), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-17)

I have a few things to say but first and foremost thanks for all the hard work putting together this nice theme. I like all of them a lot. Initially the blue was my favorite (since it was the only one) and then purple. Now after installing 3 of the others I have to say the green is my favorite with the orange a close second. The icons really standout with those bright colors. At first sight of the pink I thought it too should have had a dark background. I thought the dark background would look better with the dark phones. I think the white background looks good on the white phones but on the dark gray phones too and I think the women are gonna love it.

The updates are very easy to install. Makes it much easier than the initial builds. Updated icons - cydia and ifile look nice too as well as the updates to the clock and calendar icons - nice with the circular outlines (I too only use the circular icons).

I used MagicColor to change the status bar color to match the theme and it looks good with each color especially with the black backgrounds of course. Now if I can figure out which program I used for the dock background. I like the one Mary48336 has. I think I might have initially used springtomize 3 for the dock background but it's no longer installed and I still have a background. I'll have to play with the phone a bit to see where that program is. I remember working with a program that gave me a background such as the one Mary has, checker board. Just have to find it.

Anyway I'll get some screen shots up in a day or two and send a couple of beers your way. Thanks again as this is easily my favorite theme.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROberto Chase For This Useful Post:

Charles Robinson (2015-02-27), menard_00 (2015-02-17), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-17)

Quote Originally Posted by ROberto Chase View Post
    I have a few things to say but first and foremost thanks for all the hard work putting together this nice theme.
    Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad to see you're enjoying my theme.

Not sure what program you're referring to for the dock.

If you have any questions/request, feel free to ask

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

ROberto Chase (2015-02-17), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-17)

Quote Originally Posted by ROberto Chase View Post
    I have a few things to say but first and foremost thanks for all the hard work putting together this nice theme. I like all of them a lot. Initially the blue was my favorite (since it was the only one) and then purple. Now after installing 3 of the others I have to say the green is my favorite with the orange a close second. The icons really standout with those bright colors. At first sight of the pink I thought it too should have had a dark background. I thought the dark background would look better with the dark phones. I think the white background looks good on the white phones but on the dark gray phones too and I think the women are gonna love it.

The updates are very easy to install. Makes it much easier than the initial builds. Updated icons - cydia and ifile look nice too as well as the updates to the clock and calendar icons - nice with the circular outlines (I too only use the circular icons).

I used MagicColor to change the status bar color to match the theme and it looks good with each color especially with the black backgrounds of course. Now if I can figure out which program I used for the dock background. I like the one Mary48336 has. I think I might have initially used springtomize 3 for the dock background but it's no longer installed and I still have a background. I'll have to play with the phone a bit to see where that program is. I remember working with a program that gave me a background such as the one Mary has, checker board. Just have to find it.

Anyway I'll get some screen shots up in a day or two and send a couple of beers your way. Thanks again as this is easily my favorite theme.
    Give ClassicDock a try.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-02-17), ROberto Chase (2015-02-18), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-17)

Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

The dock I have was created and shared by Attair57, just select in winterboard when you want to use

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

Charles Robinson (2015-02-27), menard_00 (2015-02-17), ROberto Chase (2015-02-18), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post

The dock I have was created and shared by Attair57, just select in winterboard when you want to use
    Isn't ClassicDock required tho for that background?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

Charles Robinson (2015-02-27), menard_00 (2015-02-17)

Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Isn't ClassicDock required tho for that background?
    Yes I believe so. Never used it myself, as I just put the dock on my background in PS.

I might make a few though. Maybe on for each color mod.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2015-02-22), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-17)

Green, purple and orange mods have been submitted.

Need to make a red mod and KB's for other 2, then I'll submit those.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2015-02-22), ROberto Chase (2015-02-17), Sk37cH (2015-02-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    ...The dock I have was created and shared by Attair57, just select in winterboard when you want to use
    Do you know the name of the dock? Can't find it under attair57. I remember making a similar one and I believe the program was springtomize but maybe not.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ROberto Chase For This Useful Post:

Charles Robinson (2015-02-27)

Thanks

Default 1mpressioN
    I'm really liking these icons you have created! Excellent work, menard_00! Donation will be sent! Sticking with your original blue for now.
    My 1mpression ATM.......

Attachment 696674

Credit to gureo2284 for his awesome H1- T3CH jellylock image, which I have used to create an iconomatic (in several shades and colors) and a frame for the picture in my WTD SB widget.
    Last edited by c0pes321; 2015-02-17 at 11:10 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0pes321 For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-02-17), ROberto Chase (2015-02-18)

Default 1mpressioN
    Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    I'm really liking these icons you have created!
    Thanks bro and donation is appreciated!!
    Last edited by menard_00; 2015-02-17 at 10:38 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2015-02-17)

Im at 797 downloads on the main theme.

I was very nervous when submitting, thinking it wasn't good enough or not quite ready yet. The response to my work has blown my mind and I thank everyone who took interest in my theme.

I'm kind of new to Twitter, still not even sure how it works. If you guys would add me @menard__00 and share some of my tweets/pics I would appreciate it.

Having 1,000 downloads is very realistic at this point and to reach that on my first theme would be EPIC!!!

Thanks again everyone and....

I WANT SOME SCREENSHOTS haha

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (2015-02-17), ROberto Chase (2015-02-18), Sk37cH (2015-02-18)

Im at 797 downloads on the main theme.

I was very nervous when submitting, thinking it wasn't good enough or not quite ready yet. The response to my work has blown my mind and I thank everyone who took interest in my theme.

I'm kind of new to Twitter, still not even sure how it works. If you guys would add me @menard__00 and share some of my tweets/pics I would appreciate it.

Having 1,000 downloads is very realistic at this point and to reach that on my first theme would be EPIC!!!

Thanks again everyone and....

I WANT SOME SCREENSHOTS haha
    I think it helps too that you're very active in the community, and respond in a very timely matter. You also have all those color mods, thus giving people options. And above all else, the theme itself, including all color variations, look amazing

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-02-17), ROberto Chase (2015-02-18)

Speaking of color mods, I'm working on a red, then a yellow. I'll post a few shades of each and let y'all decide.

I'm liking the brighter mods, so these will be similar.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

ROberto Chase (2015-02-18)

Default 1mpressioN
    Also, I had an email asking about the CustomFolderIcons. Does everyone know that they're in the main themes setup folder?

Each mod has their own icon set, colored to match.

You need to copy the icons out of that setup folder and place them in var/mobile/Library/CustomFolderIcons.

Your folder name MUST match the icon name.

ie: (icon)[email protected] (FolderName) Games

Any questions just ask!!
    Last edited by menard_00; 2015-02-17 at 11:53 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-18)

Also, I had an email asking about the CustomFolderIcons. Does everyone know that they're in the main themes setup folder?

Each mod has their own icon set, colored to match.

You need to copy the icons out of that setup folder and place them in var/mobile/Library/CustomFolderIcons.

Your folder name MUST match the icon name.

ie: (icon)[email protected] (FolderName) Games

Any questions just ask!!
    Did not know they were there haha. Thanks for the info

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-02-18)

Default 1mpressioN
    Yea I should have made it a separate download or gave better instructions (learning experience)

I didn't want to have them download straight to the CFI folder. Once overwritten, they would have been gone.

By putting them in the main themes folder. You can change as many times as you want, without losing the originals. Make sense?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

ROberto Chase (2015-02-18)

Yea I should have made it a separate download or gave better instructions (learning experience)

I didn't want to have them download straight to the CFI folder. Once overwritten, they would have been gone.

By putting them in the main themes folder. You can change as many times as you want, without losing the originals. Make sense?
    Makes sense to me. What I usually do is go to the CFI folder, create a new folder for the icons, and copy them there, that way if they get overwritten, I don't lose any

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-02-18), ROberto Chase (2015-02-18), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-18)

Default 1mpressioN
    I prefer CFI, over FolderIcons because it's compatible with IconOmatic. And FolderIcons is known to have respring problems (unless it has been updated?)
    Last edited by menard_00; 2015-02-18 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    Makes sense to me. What I usually do is go to the CFI folder, create a new folder for the icons, and copy them there, that way if they get overwritten, I don't lose any
    That's a good idea I may do that in the future.

In my mod submissions, I made a note to check the setup folder for folder icons.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (2015-02-18), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-18)

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast