Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 448

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 1mpressioN

  1. #41
    What device are you using? Were you using GPS and if so, how often did you have it update? I turn animations off on LS to help prevent resprings. Just something to try.

    I'm about to do a pink and I'll get to the red after. If not tonight, tomorrow for sure.

    For icons, open iFile and select the bottom left button, this will open the settings.

    Select File Manager and make sure Application Names is turned on, then select done on the top right.

    Navigate to var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application.

    Folders names will be listed in alphabetical order. Find the app you want themed and open the folder.

    There will be a few items listed, I just need the 'app name.app'

    Select edit on the top right.
    Select the app name.app
    On the bottom bar, second icon from the left is the zip selection, press it.

    It will prompt you to name it, just press create. I'll need that zip file.

    You can upload to Dropbox or a similar upload site and send me a link.

    If you aren't familiar with how to use that, just email it to [email protected]

    Hope I explained it good enough.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    Jeremy Stevens (2015-02-16), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-16)

  3. #42
    Forgive me for not knowing what I'm doing but I downloaded the purple to my dropbox now how do I get it installed into my device?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Nelson For This Useful Post:

    Charles Robinson (2015-02-27), menard_00 (2015-02-16)

  5. #43
    After its downloaded, select the file. There should be a popup come up. Select 'open in' then select iFile.

    It will prompt you with some options, select Unarchiver. A bunch of information will be scrolling on your screen, this is normal.

    When it's complete, the Done button on the top right will be highlighted, press it.

    Open the 1mpressioN_Purple folder, select edit on top right.
    Select all the folders and and press bottom right button.
    Select copy then press done on top right.

    Now navigate to Library/themes. Press edit on the top right, then the icon on bottom right, elect paste.

    After it's done, close iFile and open Winterboard. You will see the purple mod.

    If you have trouble, just let me know and I'll make it a deb. So it will install for you.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    Anthony Nelson (2015-02-16), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-16)

  7. #44
    Yes you explained it well. Thx, I'll put them together.
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    ...Hope I explained it good enough.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeremy Stevens For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2015-02-16)

  9. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Stevens View Post
    Yes you explained it well. Thx, I'll put them together.
    If you have a few that need themed and confident enough, you can put them all in one folder.... Call it apps to theme... Or something like that. That'll have you making only 1 zip and upload vs 6-8 different ones.

    I don't care either way

  10. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    My gf is requesting a pink border set with white backgrounds if possible lol
    Will this work? If not, what does she want different?

    -pink.png
    Last edited by menard_00; 2015-02-16 at 04:09 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-16)

  12. #47
    I was able to install the purple and it looks really good. I even like it better than the blue. I tried the green and orange a few times each but for whatever reason I cannot get them to work. I tried them with each of the 3 different iconomatics and without and neither of the two work. I'll play with again again tomorrow and hopefully I'll get the orange and green to work.

    Also I noticed the music icon (ipod) is themed on the purple them (headphones) but not on the original blue. On the original blue the same icon is used for music as is for the Itunes Store, just a different color. I really like that purple theme. It's nice. Actually they're all nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    After its downloaded, select the file. There should be a popup come up. Select 'open in' then select iFile.

    It will prompt you with some options, select Unarchiver. A bunch of information will be scrolling on your screen, this is normal.

    When it's complete, the Done button on the top right will be highlighted, press it.

    Open the 1mpressioN_Purple folder, select edit on top right.
    Select all the folders and and press bottom right button.
    Select copy then press done on top right.

    Now navigate to Library/themes. Press edit on the top right, then the icon on bottom right, elect paste.

    After it's done, close iFile and open Winterboard. You will see the purple mod.

    If you have trouble, just let me know and I'll make it a deb. So it will install for you.
    Last edited by Anthony Nelson; 2015-02-16 at 04:25 AM.

  13. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Will this work? If not, what does she want different?

    -pink.png
    She asks maybe a little lighter on the pink and white

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2015-02-16)

  15. #49
    What do you mean by can't get them to work? The download or it's not theming after applying in Winterboard?

  16. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    She asks maybe a little lighter on the pink and white
    Hows this?

    -pink-150.png

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    Anthony Nelson (2015-02-16), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-16)

  18. #51
    She said that's perfect

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2015-02-16), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-16)

  20. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by ArChAiC69 View Post
    She said that's perfect
    Awesome I'll start on it now

    You sure this is for your gf??? just kidding.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-16)

  22. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Awesome I'll start on it now

    You sure this is for your gf??? just kidding.
    Hahaha. Yea, I'm sure. I go for dark themes only lol

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAiC69 For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-16)

  24. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Nelson View Post
    Also I noticed the music icon (ipod) is themed on the purple them (headphones) but not on the original blue. On the original blue the same icon is used for music as is for the Itunes Store, just a different color. I really like that purple theme. It's nice. Actually they're all nice.
    All my mods are based off the original blue. Not sure why it wouldn't theme, but I'll check it out.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    Anthony Nelson (2015-02-16), Jeremy Stevens (2015-02-16)

  26. #55
    Not applying in winterboard after installation.

  27. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Nelson View Post
    Not applying in winterboard after installation.
    Can you take a screenshot of your themes folder in iFile and post it?

  28. #57
    ok, now that I look at it I see in the theme folder the purple folder is 1mpressioN_Purple.theme and the green is 1mpressioN_Green_Mod. Is it supposed to be like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Can you take a screenshot of your themes folder in iFile and post it?

  29. #58
    The ones ending with Mod, you'll need to open that folder and copy the files inside to your themes folder.

    That's my bad. I will make them all .deb's. That way all you have to do is install.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    Anthony Nelson (2015-02-16), ROberto Chase (2015-02-16), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-16)

  31. #59
    Not a problem. I tried both the green and orange about 3 or 4 times each then I tried them both with each of the 3 different iconomatic and then without. I thought I was doing something wrong hahaha. I'll wait for the update.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Nelson For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-16)

  33. #60
    Updated all mod links in post 1. Made them deb files, so you don't have to worry about moving files and what folder they're supposed to be in. Just download, open with iFile and select installer on popup. That's it.


    Also added pink mod. Need to finish KB Font and add it later.

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    ArChAiC69 (2015-02-16), dmick89 (2015-02-19), King_O_Hill (2015-02-18), ROberto Chase (2015-02-16), Sk37cH (2015-02-18), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-17)

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •