Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free Cydgets

No they are cydgets, they require cydgets tweak from cydia.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Zooropalg (2015-01-19)

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Still no success!
    The issue is your are calling something that doesn't exist. If you look at the plist the keys are alerts_Enabled, api_key, astronomy_Enabled etc. I didn't have the plist before but you said it was {"alert"=0;"astro"=1;"language"=LI;} but it is more like this.

Just use the same code as I explained before, but call the right keys.

Code:
    <script type="text/cycript">
    getDict = function(){
        return [NSDictionary dictionaryWithContentsOfFile: @"/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.myo.wug.plist"];
    };
    </script>

<script>
    alert(getDict()); //gets the alert shown below
    alert(getDict().alerts_Enabled); //gets the value of alerts_Enabled
    alert(getDict().api_key); //gets the value of api_key
    </script>
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-01-19 at 09:32 PM.

Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-01-19 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky14 View Post
    Hi Sir June,kindly help me to locate where to put the code/instruction you've given us..screenshot may do..Thank you so much for the cydgets theme..
    System/Library/LockCydgets/CydgetName/index.html

Put this in the body. Meaning the before </body>

Code:
    <div id="bg"ontouchstart="drag.startMoving(this, 'container', event);"></div>
    Put this in the css. Meaning between the <style></style> tags

Code:
    #bg{
            background-color: transparent;
            width:320px;
            height: 568px;
            z-index: -1;
        }
    Put this at the top of the startMoving function.

Code:
    if(div.id == "bg"){
                }
                else{
                    getEL('arrow').style.display="block";
                }

Quote Originally Posted by Doesel View Post
    First of all - you absolutely rock Amazing how you are helping us out there...

Short question: how do you preview your work in "real-time"? If I open the index.html (firefox) it is empty. Just downloaded sublime2 but can't find an option to preview stuff in there?!
    Thanks in advance!
    First I would use Safari instead of Firefox, just because iOS uses Safari.

If you open it in Safari you will still get what seems like an empty page, but it most likely isn't. You probably just have white text and a white background.

I explained more about this here. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7203613

If that doesn't clear it up let me know.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-01-19 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Some posts seem chinese for me.
    Is that all beauties can be used with lockhtml4 or groovylock?

Most everything I am explaining is just standard Javascript or html. I have yet to explain Cycript stuff except with Ras. As for not working in HTML4 or GroovyLock I explained on a reddit comment and will paste below.

"Sadly none of these are capable of running in LockHTML or GroovyLock. What makes them "special" is they pull information directly from iOS. Cycript can pull notifications, GPS weather, battery percent, signal, wifi, alarm time, open apps from the lockscreen, use camera roll to add photos, and much much more. This allows me to use this info in a Cydget.
    With LockHTML/GL you could achieve the GPS weather and battery percent, but you would need to install other tweaks (infoStats and WidgetWeather for example), then learn how to set them up to even allow this to happen. The rest isn't possible at all. "

To further this, Cydget by itself is just like LockHTML and GL. You do not need any special code to make it work just like the others. It does allow you to add code that can pull other info which is not allowed in javascript itself. This is what I used in all these Cydgets.

Cycript which is installed with Cydget allows you to directly access iOS information. Just like infoStats gets you battery percent and writes it to a text file, Cycript lets me just access the battery percent whenever I want with no need to write it to a text file. Same for weather just as WidgetWeather gets the weather info and writes it to a file, I just directly access the weather. For things such as getting the signal or wifi, there is no tweak that gets this information and writes it to text file. Therefore people cannot use that info in LockHTML or GL, but if you have Cydget which has Cycript you can directly access this information and pretty much all information iOS has.

For example if I wanted to display contacts on the lockscreen I could with Cycript/Cydget. If I wanted to show that you have an alarm set I can, If I want to show calendar entries for today I could. The possibilities are endless with Cydget and Cycript, but people have a difficult time figuring out how to use it. This is one of the main reasons I created these free Cydgets. To show that it really isn't that difficult, and provide some of the most used info in these examples.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-01-19 at 09:46 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

rasputin007 (2015-01-19), Zooropalg (2015-01-19)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    First I would use Safari instead of Firefox, just because uses Safari.

If you open it in Safari you will still get what seems like an empty page, but it most likely isn't. You probably just have white text and a white background.

I explained more about this here. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7203613

If that doesn't clear it up let me know.
    Ah well, thanks for pointing this out! Besides, I found some additional info on how to use sublime... create Build system and stuff like that. Now it works, perfect.
    Thanks again! And be aware that more questions are coming

Ah well, thanks for pointing this out! Besides, I found some additional info on how to use sublime... create Build system and stuff like that. Now it works, perfect.
    Thanks again! And be aware that more questions are coming
    Sounds good.

What about multilangage ?
    French is so sexy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

French is so sexy
    You can edit the index.html files and change the arrays for month and day e.g., I did this for german language.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doesel For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2015-01-19)

French is so sexy
    Since I did a Cydget a day and was mainly used for learning purposes, I didn't fill the code with multiple languages.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So,
    I changed background-color in the body to black so I can see the items. How can I create a white border to emulate the iPhone 6 display size?
    Code:
    body{
    border-color: white;
    border-width: 2px;
    }
    That didn't work...

So,
    I changed background-color in the body to black so I can see the items. How can I create a white border to emulate the iPhone 6 display size?
    Code:
    body{
    }
    That didn't work...
    You need to define a border style.

Code:
    border-style: solid;
    I find the short hand easier.

Code:
    border: 2px solid white;
    Reference: LINK

If you are using this to show the size of the iPhone screen I wouldn't do the border on body. Instead I would make a div or class.

Code:
    <body>
    <div id="iPhone6">
    //everything in here will fit in the iPhone 6 container.
    </div>
    </body>

<style>
    #iPhone6{
    width:375px;
    height:667px;
    background-color:black;
    }
    </style>
    I do not do this, as it is very difficult to make all these different sizes (without every device). There is a way to get past this and it is much better (if you don't use images).

Top of the html in the <head> add
    Code:
     <meta name="viewport" content="width=320, height=583, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no">
    Inside a script tag we will have a script that sizes it to each phone size.

Code:
    <script>
    var width = window.innerWidth;
    if(width == 375){
    viewport = document.querySelector("meta[name=viewport]");
    viewport.setAttribute('content', 'width=device-width, initial-scale=1.18, maximum-scale=1.18, user-scalable=0');
    }
    else if(width == 414 ){
    viewport = document.querySelector("meta[name=viewport]");
    viewport.setAttribute('content', 'width=device-width, initial-scale=1.3, maximum-scale=1.3, user-scalable=0');
    }
    else{}
    </script>

Basically what this is doing is scaling the viewport. Since we are scaling the viewport all items are rendered correctly without distortion. This is the reason I say if you are not using images. If there is images they will get distorted. Also by doing this you can create a 320 x 583 lockscreen that fits on all devices. All the Cydgets here are done this way.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-01-19 at 10:43 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That only made a white line at the top...?

Here is a basic HTML template I use for all devices (besides 4s).

#9841984 - Pastie
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-01-19 at 10:55 PM.

That only made a white line at the top...?
    use red so you can see the color.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey,
    I understand the viewport scaling. But at the moment I just want to try on my own device.. with the black background (whole page in firefox is black) I find it difficult to imagine the exact positioning. So that's why I'd like to have some temporary borders.

use red so you can see the color.
    That only changed the color of the line to red

Hey,
    I understand the viewport scaling. But at the moment I just want to try on my own device.. with the black background (whole page in firefox is black) I find it difficult to imagine the exact positioning. So that's why I'd like to have some temporary borders.

That only changed the color of the line to red
    Take a second to read my post above. You are coloring the whole body, which if you haven't defined a width then the body does not have a specific width. Best way is to create a div. You are still using firefox as well and developing for Safari. You will encounter problems by doing this.

The issue is your are calling something that doesn't exist. If you look at the plist the keys are alerts_Enabled, api_key, astronomy_Enabled etc. I didn't have the plist before but you said it was {"alert"=0;"astro"=1;"language"=LI;} but it is more like this.
    June, you can give some credit. LOL
    I know that the keys I originally quoted aren't exactly the keys I have in the plist file. I just did that to make it less complicated. A key called "alerts" is easier then a key called "alters_Enabled" etc.
    I took that coding change into account when using your replies.
    I still have no luck, apart from using the original settings... version and using document(dot)write(dot)(settings.alerts_Enabled) will show 0 in the lockscreen, either all keys or each one I call with settings.key_name.
    I am using a special cydget, which has just one purpose: to display each key value, as you can see from the screenshot on page 3. It does not do anything else, it is just for testing.
    I tried document.getElementById in cycript, which gives me that TypeError;null is not an object... message (thanks to the catch(err) and alert(err)). I tried jquery $(id).text(key), but I always end up with a blank screen.
    I keep tinkering with this. You showed that it can work and that is good enough for me. Just have figure out where and why I go wrong.
    As bizarre as it sounds, but that is actually the fun bit.
    Let you know when i got it and what I did wrong.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    June, you can give some credit. LOL
    I know that the keys I originally quoted aren't exactly the keys I have in the plist file. I just did that to make it less complicated. A key called "alerts" is easier then a key called "alters_Enabled" etc.
    I took that coding change into account when using your replies.
    I still have no luck, apart from using the original settings... version and using document(dot)write(dot)(settings.alerts_Enabled) will show 0 in the lockscreen, either all keys or each one I call with settings.key_name.
    I am using a special cydget, which has just one purpose: to display each key value, as you can see from the screenshot on page 3. It does not do anything else, it is just for testing.
    I tried document.getElementById in cycript, which gives me that TypeError;null is not an object... message (thanks to the catch(err) and alert(err)). I tried jquery $(id).text(key), but I always end up with a blank screen.
    I keep tinkering with this. You showed that it can work and that is good enough for me. Just have figure out where and why I go wrong.
    As bizarre as it sounds, but that is actually the fun bit.
    Let you know when i got it and what I did wrong.
    I am not meaning to discredit you. All I see is what is here. I can't find a reason why it shouldn't work. Most of my issues are simple mistakes so I have learned to k.i.s.s (keep it simple stupid). Don't mean to undermine in the process. If you send me the code you are working with I can find the issue, or give me a second and i'll make one that displays all keys.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast