Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Epic Cydget (Full GPS with no extra tweaks needed)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Works on 5, 5s, 6, and 6Plus devices.
    @kashmola

@kashmola
    I'm sorry, have not seen them. Thought it was free, I was hoping to donate because you deserve tired and a huge work, but do not have the money, stolen money in Mosul by the villains, and I am now in northern Iraq, perhaps I will do when the money is available and buy

Thanks man

iPhone 5s

Thanks

Ahh makes sense, and that is a shame. I'm guessing the weather.app shows the same? I'll change it to show Not Available. It's not as good as a condition, but better than undefined.
    Ah never realised I am missing the condition for my local weather! Just thought this was how the app looked

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420753082.781684.jpg

But then saw other major cities around the world and they have the condition below the name.

Damn, I don't think I can use this tweak then 😟

Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Ah never realised I am missing the condition for my local weather! Just thought this was how the app looked

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420753082.781684.jpg

But then saw other major cities around the world and they have the condition below the name.

Damn, I don't think I can use this tweak then ��
    If the condition is your deciding factor then send me a request for refund. Just include the paypal receipt.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-01-08 at 10:51 PM.

Thanks

If the condition is your deciding factor then send me a request for refund.
    I don't mind donating to your work mate. Just sucks that the weather app doesn't work properly in Australia. If I click the weather channel link down the bottom it displays my weather perfectly on the web.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420753864.095986.jpg

I don't mind donating to your work mate. Just sucks that the weather app doesn't work properly in Australia. If I click the weather channel link down the bottom it displays my weather perfectly on the web.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420753864.095986.jpg
    Yea that doesn't make sense. Apple messed up somewhere or weather.com provides them a different feed.

The feed the weather app is using (well what is returned from the weather.framework) is weather.com/wx/today/?lat=34.73&lon=-89.88&par=

If you know your lat and long (could get it from myLocation.txt) put them after lat= and long= curious to see if it shows condition there.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-01-08 at 11:16 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Splatty79 (2015-01-08)

Thanks

Yea that doesn't make sense. Apple messed up somewhere or weather.com provides them a different feed.

The feed the weather app is using (well what is returned from the weather.framework) is weather.com/wx/today/?lat=34.73&lon=-89.88&par=

If you know your lat and long (could get it from myLocation.txt) put them after lat= and long= curious to see if it shows condition there.
    Ok, I have managed to get it working!

Turned location services on and off, closing weather app in between, resprung and rebooted then opened it and it came back eventually so all good!

I'm not sure why it wasn't working in the first place but everything working now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2015-01-09)

Ok, I have managed to get it working!

Turned location services on and off, closing weather app in between, resprung and rebooted then opened it and it came back eventually so all good!

I'm not sure why it wasn't working in the first place but everything working now.
    I don't understand either. By turning location services off and on you practically did what the Update Weather button in this Cydget does for the weather.framework. Closing the weather.app may of done it. Not sure what it does when initially loaded. Respring or reboot shouldn't effect this situation either. Strange for sure.

Update for Epic not working on the link I recieved today. Comes up as 0 bytes.

Never mind , trying a few times it finally downloaded.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Dietrich For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dietrich View Post
    Update for Epic not working on the link I recieved today. Comes up as 0 bytes.
    There's an update ?.

Version 0.1 has been sent out. All around a pretty big update. For all changes view here https://ghostbin.com/paste/j3bbm

If you didn't receive 0.1 check your spam. If you still don't have it email me.

As always, if you have any issues let me know
    ^^^

Default Epic Cydget (Full GPS with no extra tweaks needed)
    Something went wrong with the Language in lang.js

German is mixt with an other Language, mayby it is dutch. It should be deutsch for Germany.

Days are corect . But from month down to everything behind var it is not German - deutsch.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420791716.907032.jpg

In German:

else if(language=="de"){
    var weekday = ["Sonntag", "Montag", "Dienstag", "Mittwoch", "Donnerstag", "Freitag", "Samstag"];
    var month=["Januar","Februar","März","April","Mai","Juni","Ju li","August","September","Oktober","November","Dez ember"];
    var smonth=["Jan", "Feb", "Mä", "Apr", "Mai", "Jun", "Jul", "Aug", "Sep", "Okt", "Nov", "Dez "];
    var sday=["Son","Mon","Die","Mit","Don","Fre","Sam"];
    var menu = ["Aktuell","Heute","Vorhersage","Einstellungen"];
    var settingstxt = ["24-Stunden","Celsius","Kmh","Wetter Walls","Wetter -Update"];
    var updatedtxt = "Aktualisiert: ";
    var windchilltxt = "Windstill: ";
    var windtxt = "Wind: ";
    var feeltxt = "Gefühlt wie";
    var sunrisetxt = "Sonnenaufgang: ";
    var sunsettxt = "Sonnenuntergang: ";
    var textstringlater="Im Laufe des Tages: ";
    var humidtxt="Luftfeuchtigkeit: ";
    var warningtxt = "Warnung ";
    var elevationtxt = "Hoch: ";
    var preciptxt = "Niederschlag: ";
    var dewpointtxt = "Taupunkt: ";
    var notxt = "Nein";
    var visibilitytxt = "Sichtbarkeit: ";
    var Fcondition = [ "Tornado", "Tropischer Sturm", "Wirbelsturm", "Schwere Gewitter", "Gewitter", "Regen und Schnee", "Graupelschauer", "Schneeregen", "Gefrierender Nieselregen", "Nieselregen", "Gefrierender Regen", "Schauer", "Schauer", "Schneegestöber", "Leichte Schneeschauer", "Schneetreiben", "Schnee", "Hagel", "Schneeregen", "Staubig", "Nebelig", "Dunstschleier", "Dunstig", "Stürmisch", "Windig", "Kalt", "Bewölkt", "Meist Bewölkt", "Meist Bewölkt", "Bewölkt", "Bewölkt", "Klar", "Sonnig", "Heiter", "Heiter", "Regen und Hagel", "Heiss", "Örtliche Gewitter", "Vereinzelte Gewitter", "Vereinzelte Gewitter", "Vereinzelte Schauer", "Starker Schneefall", "Vereinzelte Schneeschauer", "Starker Schneefall", "Bewölkt", "Gewitter", "Scheeschauer", "Örtliche Gewitterschauer", "Nicht Verfügbar" ];
    Last edited by Palmin; 2015-01-09 at 08:46 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Palmin For This Useful Post:

Donation sent Transaction ID: 8KA02356LG9435105

Nice work!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to spaciorek For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Palmin View Post
    Something went wrong with the Language in lang.js

German is mixt with an other Language, mayby it is dutch. It should be deutsch for Germany.

Days are corect . But from month down to everything behind var it is not German - deutsch.
    Thank you for the translations. They will be added in the next update.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Palmin (2015-01-09)

It' s not much what I can do, cause I have not enougth Knowledge. But if I can help, I will do it !

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Palmin For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just got this and love it but I have a small problem when my phone locks down after a set time or lock it the cynet is not working so I have to respring to get it working again any help with this would be great thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clark3529 View Post
    Just got this and love it but I have a small problem when my phone locks down after a set time or lock it the cynet is not working so I have to respring to get it working again any help with this would be great thanks
    I've never heard of anyone having this kind of issue, and I don't understand why a respring would help. Did you try any of the stock Cydgets? Wondering if this problem still exists.

Been playing with the layout on Epic today, going for a Destini look. Had a quick question, what is the best way to make the time remain on the screen when bringing up the Daily/Hourly/Settings sections? Would moving the time div and function to background.html be the best route?

-img_0046.png-img_0047.png-img_0048.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks for your help did a full restore and started with a fresh jailbreck and all is working now and it's look great don't no what it was

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Clark3529 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2015-01-11)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast