Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Epic Cydget (Full GPS with no extra tweaks needed)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    June, we have some walls man. We have over 42 day and 40 night walls in full 1242x2208. I'm sure if u want them it would be no problem. Unless u want to find your own. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    I would rather hand pick them, thanks though.

Default Epic Cydget (Full GPS with no extra tweaks needed)
    Ignoring everything else you are wrong about in the overly long post,

You are most wrong about it not auto updating, I drive all day everyday for work through multiple towns,cities,villages etc and without fail it updates every time NO RESPRING NO NOTIFIATION CENTRE NO WEATHER APP OPENING. June didn't just make it and release, it had been tested to make sure it auto updates which it DOES.

C'mon I thought you would of learnt to research things before spouting trash AGAIN, you do it a lot.

If "all" these other supposed people have an issue report it there maybe a conflict with something else.

I do find it funny how with any tweak people always report to you lol seems NewD likes to back up his bs claims by referring to people who don't actually exist.
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2015-01-06 at 07:43 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2015-01-06), wardever (2015-01-07)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    No worries man.

Edit. Done replying to him.

I will say that this package does do what it is advertised. It updates GPS without the need to open the weather app, pull down NC, respring or anything of the like.

At the most upon initial installation you (may) need to open the weather.app once and set it to your local city (or wherever you are) After that the Cydget itself will continue to update your location without the need to open the weather app, pull down NC, respring or anything of the like.]

This was tested before the release. You could open the code and see where I initial the GPS.

Code:
            LUpdate = [TWCLocationUpdater sharedLocationUpdater];
    	[WLocation setDelegate:[[CLLocationManager alloc] init]];
    	[WLocation setLocationTrackingReady:YES activelyTracking:NO];
    	[WLocation setLocationTrackingActive:YES];
    	[WPref setLocalWeatherEnabled:YES];
    	[LUpdate updateWeatherForLocation:[WLocation location] city:WCity];
    	[LUpdate handleCompletionForCity:WCity withUpdateDetail:0];
    It also shows at the bottom where I refresh the weather with the new location.

Not only that, but while doing this I also update the myLocation.txt which will update all weather widgets pulling myLocation.txt
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-01-06 at 08:28 PM.

Actually Krima I will take you up on that. I won't use them all, but if it's ok it will probably help me find the most difficult ones.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-06)

Actually Krima I will take you up on that. I won't use them all, but if it's ok it will probably help me find the most difficult ones.
    Yes, it will at least get you going. You can always swap them out later!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Hail was always a ***** to find lol

If it hails tonight for me, I'll take a picture!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Thanks

Ok. Let me get them together and zip them up for you. I'll PM you the link. Unless u have me blocked. Ha

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

orangefreddie (2015-01-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Ok. Let me get them together and zip them up for you. I'll PM you the link. Unless u have me blocked. Ha
    You can email them or post here, as my pm box is full. [email protected] will be good.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    You are most wrong about it not auto updating, I drive all day everyday for work through multiple towns,cities,villages etc and without fail it updates every time NO RESPRING NO NOTIFIATION CENTRE NO WEATHER APP OPENING.<snip out posturing>

<snip out posturing>
    If "all" these other supposed people have an issue report it there maybe a conflict with something else.
    The typical June thread response... LOL!!!!

But okay, Gunny... it's only fair to June to buy it and test for myself. I will.. If it is truly auto-updating on my phone with my 'common' tweak compliment I will happily retract my statement. I just haven't used it myself yet and have only asked others. But -- fair enough.. I'll test for myself. What little I've learned about Obj.C - June's code he posted there sure likes like it could trigger auto update.

Ha bro! When is this going to be in cydia?? 😁👍📲

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Ha bro! When is this going to be in cydia?? ������
    Once I feel it's ready, I will send it to Cydia.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-01-06)

Don't think you'd want one of Krima anyway this is his "...cloudy" image...
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420575815.161365.jpg
    Lol

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-01-07), dmick89 (2015-01-07), jawonder (2015-01-07), Krima (2015-01-06)

Thanks

Dude, Chevy, that was gonna be my little wink to June and u just ruined it. Now I'll never know how he truly feels about me. Thanks a lot.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-01-07), chevymusclecar (2015-01-07)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2015-01-07)

Donation sent. Confirmation number: 52E04434DH709323M . Please let me know if add'l information is needed.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to raeldude For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2015-01-06)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

June, I don't hate you, I simply call a spade a spade. Charging $3 for the same regurgitated tweaks over and over again is akin to stealing from your customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    June, I don't hate you, I simply call a spade a spade. Charging $3 for the same regurgitated tweaks over and over again is akin to stealing from your customers.
    Dude, I'd hide away before you look any more less intelligent than you already do. All your posts so far have missed the point of this cydget/thread entirely.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2015-01-07)

Dealing with people on the internet is very tough sometimes. Some just set out to kill motivation of others. Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours. You have to have a thick skin to deal with the internet.

I wish I could have a thread that didn't involve it. Not for me per say, I have learned to use the criticism/hate to fuel energy to keep on. Rather than stop me from even caring what anyone says. I do understand with the little hate that comes, there still is a lot of love and support. I just hate that the people who support what I do, have to come here and deal with such negativity. That's sad, but I hope it doesn't detour anyone away from the thread. Just ignore them and move on.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2015-01-07 at 12:54 AM.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

oldskoolsk8r (2015-01-07), TruthDivine666 (2015-01-07)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast