Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 181 to 190 of 190

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Epic Cydget (Full GPS with no extra tweaks needed)

  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by kamilli0n View Post
    Been playing with the layout on Epic today, going for a Destini look. Had a quick question, what is the best way to make the time remain on the screen when bringing up the Daily/Hourly/Settings sections? Would moving the time div and function to background.html be the best route?

    Attachment 691297Attachment 691298Attachment 691299
    Move the time from inside the today div and put it above the today div. It should then display on every page just as the menu does.

  2. #182
    Hallo!

    I found a better translation in german for the menu.

    Perhaps you can change it in one of the next update:

    var menu = ["Aktuell","Heute","Vorhersage","Einstellungen"];

    Thanks for your work!

    I use Epic on my iPad too and I like it.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Palmin For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2015-01-11), Mary48336 (2015-01-11)

  4. #183
    It is quite funny, but I ran the first version of Epic also on an iPad Mini (borrowed from my son). It worked fine, apart from the size issue, but that was not important. The thing was that the iPad Mini iOS 8.1.1 does NOT have a native Weather App, but nevertheless it has a weather.framework into which Epic could "hook".
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

  5. #184
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    It is quite funny, but I ran the first version of Epic also on an iPad Mini (borrowed from my son). It worked fine, apart from the size issue, but that was not important. The thing was that the iPad Mini iOS 8.1.1 does NOT have a native Weather App, but nevertheless it has a weather.framework into which Epic could "hook".
    Interesting. I always wondered why iPad never included the Weather nor Stocks apps. Interesting that there's still the weather.framework included in the iPad specific versions of the iOS 8 firmware.. iPad users have also always reported being able to use WW on it too which hooks same framework.

  6. #185
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    It is quite funny, but I ran the first version of Epic also on an iPad Mini (borrowed from my son). It worked fine, apart from the size issue, but that was not important. The thing was that the iPad Mini iOS 8.1.1 does NOT have a native Weather App, but nevertheless it has a weather.framework into which Epic could "hook".
    Weather framework would be used for Notification Center and Siri on an iPad.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2015-01-12), rasputin007 (2015-01-12)

  8. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Weather framework would be used for Notification Center and Siri on an iPad.
    Thanks Simon, that explains it.
    Nothing is impossible only miracles take a bit longer!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    Palmin (2015-01-12), Simon (2015-01-12)

  10. #187
    Hey June. How long does it take for ones Cydia account to be credited for epic cydget to be credited ?
    It still is not showing up on my purchased tweaks.
    I had to do a restore and I want to re install it.
    Unfortunately I no longer have the original e-mail link to download it.
    Cydia number 3138001.
    I have replayed to the email that was sent asking for my Cydia number.
    Thanks.

  11. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dietrich View Post
    Hey June. How long does it take for ones Cydia account to be credited for epic cydget to be credited ?
    It still is not showing up on my purchased tweaks.
    I had to do a restore and I want to re install it.
    Unfortunately I no longer have the original e-mail link to download it.
    Cydia number 3138001.
    I have replayed to the email that was sent asking for my Cydia number.
    Thanks.
    Everyone who replied to my email has had their cydia account credited. Just forward your paypal receipt to [email protected] and I will add it asap.

  12. #189

  13. #190
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jaw'Ja
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 88 Times in 67 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    You will not experience a respring out of this Cydget. It is almost impossible. If you did I would love to see that crash log.
    I was crashing after installing. I've removed everything else after this install hoping this wasn't it, but the crashing stopped after uninstalling. I've now installed again with crash reporter to validate. So far, so good, but it's only been an hour so far. I'll keep you posted.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •