Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mustache - A new theme for iOS.

Default Mustache - A new theme for iOS.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419611744.685957.jpg

What do you call a theme without a mustache?

Mustache ó A mix of flat and skeumorphic design yet still flat. Each icon of Mustache has been precisely designed to look and feel detailed on your home screen and make you happy when you see it. Itís a flat theme but yet it still gives you the feel of a three dimension icon hence the drop shadow. Mustache is a result of months and months of hard work and Iím happy to present it to you today. I hope everyone enjoys Mustache as much as I did designing it. Mustache includes: 100+ Icons (and counting), Messages UI, Lockscreen UI, UI Sounds, 5 Custom Wallpapers, 1 Zeppelin Logo, 1 Boot Logo. Also I wanna thank all my beta testers who tested this theme and gave me both good and bad feedback so I can make Mustache better. Thank you so much!

Mustache is available in the Macciti repo for only $1.99

If you have any questions or want a free copy, please email me or follow me on Twitter @donisign

2. The Following User Says Thank You to I'm DONISIGN For This Useful Post:

licris17 (2014-12-26)

This theme is amazing and beautiful. A breath of fresh air. The dev is awesome and helps whenever you need it. Go buy this theme! It truly is amazing!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419675181.150788.jpg

theme looks awesome i gonna donate i know i won this theme but i love these icons where can i request icons and how let me know good work 👍👍👍