Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Planet X iOS 8

Thanks
    Default Planet X iOS 8
    Hello all,

Greeting from the Pacific Northwest. I would like to introduce myself as m.Art.inc. I'm a Art Practices and Graphic Design student currently in my senior year of college. I come from the times of iPodWizard, which was a theming program/ platform that was used to theme certain components of older iPod nano and iPod video models. I created a couple themes for the iPod video. i've been following the jailbreak community since its beginnings. i've also been following the theming community through the years and have messed around with several personal winterboard theme projects but have not release any to the public. I have now decided that i wanted to add a Winterboard theme to my portfolio and I would like to present "Planet x". The theme is currently in beta as I'm still testing a few components and creating more icons. I don't quite feel ready to release it to the public as I have only tested it on an iPhone 5S.

I will be needing ONE BETA TESTER PER DEVICE 4,5,6,6+

I have to admit that even though I have themed my iPhone before, I'm still catching up with some IOS 8 theming aspects. and also I'm unfamiliar on how to link and package ex: zeppelin logo, main theme, and wallpapers to be downloaded to their correct directories when purchased through cydia. (any sense of direction will be appreciated).

Here it is, I hope you guys like it,

Any suggestions or ideas are welcomed!

I would like to note that the iwidget is not included in this theme as it was created by another author.

-planetx_promo.png

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to martin03 For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-12-26), HummusGod (2014-12-26), Laxu (2014-12-26), lostinthemes (2014-12-25), metaserph (2014-12-25), nzmcnarz (2014-12-25)

Default Planet X iOS 8
    looks good, I can help you with packaging

6+ here if u need for sure