Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo iOS8

Default LockBuilder Evo iOS8

LockBuilder Evo is back for iOS8 with full support for iPhone 5, 5s, 6 and 6Plus.

LockBuilder Evo

LockBuilder is a cydget that lets you create lock screens. It includes many elements you can add to the lockscreen like weather, apps, widgets, overlays, weather walls and much more.

Here are a few of its features.
    • Create full lockscreens that will work on 5, 5s, 6, and 6+
    • Save themes for later use
    • Load themes from the theme chooser, which shows a picture representation of the theme (live updates)
    • Lock elements so they no longer are movable
    • Style elements color, font, shadow, opacity, rotation, scale, and alignment
    • D-pad style control that lets you move elements precisely where you want.
    • Upload feature allows you to easily package a theme to send to us, or upload to cydia
    • Browse user uploaded themes from the built in theme browser
    • Apply overlays to the wallpaper (Overlay chooser shows picture representation of the overlays installed)
    • Use Weather Walls, that actually set to camera roll (Ability to add any set of weather walls to use)
    • Place and open apps from the lockscreen
    • Change app icons with themes you have installed
    • Quick access to winterboard, respring, and the last app you used.
    • Place iWidgets on the lockscreen (Working on supporting option.plist)
    • Place an interactive html on top of the wallpaper
    • Place a non interactive html on top of the wallpaper
    • Create themes for SBHTML (no respring to change, and updates immediately)
    • Take existing iWidgets and add them to SBHTML to show on every page
    • Export themes to be stand alone GroovyLock themes (coming soon)
    • Change the look of the LockBuilder interface with winterboard themes
    • GPS that pulls from myLocation.txt
    • Double tap screen to unlock device, or place a tap to unlock text
    • Dim Delay control
    • Show current javascript memory
    • Manually refresh weather

Some may say this is for advanced users, but simple users can easily use this to load themes that advanced users have created. Here is a video showing how simple it is to find and load themes.
    How to install LockBuilder themes. #LockBuilder #cydget by LockBuilder (LockBuilder) on Mobypicture

Here is a video showing how to package a theme for upload.

Detailed instructions on all the different icons/options can be found here. (If you download this or are interested in this, please look over this site.)
    Just click learn more on LockBuilder.info

If you have any requests, need help, or simply want to leave constructive criticism please feel free to post below.

Get LockBuilder Evo iOS8 by clicking here.

Recommended Tweaks
    Lock Screen Tools
    ClearLockNotifications
    NoStatusBar
    Lat n Long - repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/nicoll55/

Knows issues that will be fixed in next update.
    In forecast elements day2 only has icon. It is missing description, low, and high
    Added ability to scale the forecast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -logo.png  
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-12-21 at 03:07 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-12-23), EdiTz (2014-12-22), FrightDealer (2014-12-22), licris17 (2014-12-21), lostinthemes (2014-12-26), metaserph (2014-12-22), Mr.Coffee (2014-12-21), Nsomnia34 (2014-12-21), Poolman1 (2014-12-22), ryan1mcq (2014-12-21), st0n3parad0x (2014-12-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiban34's Avatar
    Thanks

awesome junes 👏👏👏
    Installing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jiban34 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-12-21)

First theme I created with LockBuilder iOS8

LBEvo Theme - Download
    GroovyLock - Download

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-12-21), metaserph (2014-12-22), Mr.Coffee (2014-12-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ew4rty's Avatar
    Thanks

As always June,
    A pleasure to test this for the last month or so and to see how much of a step up it is from ios7 LBEvo, Hope people notice the extra work gone in to this.

Great job and the send theme option is awesome. 😃
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419162440.864958.jpg
    my first creation will be sent in soon

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ew4rty For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-12-21), mickcydia (2014-12-21), Mr.Coffee (2014-12-21)

Livin the iPhone Life Mr.Coffee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 837 Posts

Cool To bring this back June 😁👏😁

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419170511.946263.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post:

Any known conflicts with other programs at all? I got a safe mode crash on first install?

Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Any known conflicts with other programs at all? I got a safe mode crash on first install?
    If you got safe mode then yes, there appears to be a conflict. Do you have any other lockscreen tweaks installed? To diagnose it disable tweaks until you don't get a safemode. Then let me know the conflict.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to holdemdogg For This Useful Post:

Any way to reset the settings !! I activate animated weather in ip6+ and dont stop to respring and i can't acces to settings panel thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by Alexweli69 View Post
    Any way to reset the settings !! I activate animated weather in ip6+ and dont stop to respring and i can't acces to settings panel thanks for any help
    You can remove the animated weather. var/mobile/Library/LBEvoAnimations.

I planned on removing the animated weather, but forgot when I uploaded.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-12-21 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    You can remove the animated weather. var/mobile/Library/LBEvoAnimations.

I planned on removing the animated weather, but forgot when I uploaded.
    Great June works!!! thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexweli69 For This Useful Post:

I can not imagine how long this took to make this.the whole idea is just insane! But its here and works effortlessly.just awesome!

-----
    Still messing around but for now

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-12-21), Nsomnia34 (2014-12-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Nice to have this on ios8. Thanks June

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Whenever i click on Export Groovylock it doesn't load the website to purchase it and wallpaper from Camera roll isn't loading for me also. I'm using a 6+.

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Whenever i click on Export Groovylock it doesn't load the website to purchase it and wallpaper from Camera roll isn't loading for me also. I'm using a 6+.
    There is no website. Just a popup saying its not available. What happens when you touch wall, wallpaper, photos?

Quote Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
    I can not imagine how long this took to make this.the whole idea is just insane! But its here and works effortlessly.just awesome!

-----
    Still messing around but for now

Bro.....can you share...tia

Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Just installed springtomize and have had 3 safe modes. Others have installed hideme8 and reported safemode.

I run my lockscreen with Lock Screen Tools, ClearLockNotifications, and NoStatusBar. Safemode free. Others run hideme8 with no issues. Nothing seems to be consistent. Do you use a passcode?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-12-22 at 03:02 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    There is no website. Just a popup saying its not available. What happens when you touch wall, wallpaper, photos?
    Oh i didn't get a popup. When i touch the slide out for the wallpaper it just slides back in and nothing happens.

Note:- This build is very stable haven't had a crash since i installed it on my 6+ today and i've ran groovy locks and Lockbuilder themes .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-12-22 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Why do I get this? I'm using an iPhone 6 Plus on 8.1.2
    The theme displays beautifully and works a treat. I just get this message when I hit home to open the phone.
    Attachment 688853
    Obviously I've downloaded AND enabled LB Evo Cydget or it wouldn't be displaying the lockscreen, so the message isn't helpful.

Edit: The "Vision" theme sends me into safe mode. This is the first time my 6+ has ever been into safe mode and I have virtually no tweaks installed.
    The Redline theme works great, with exception to the message I detailed above.

I am happy to provide anything you need to fix it, however, based on our history I appreciate this may not be welcome. I installed this app as I wanted to update my themes to stop the endless emails requesting me to modify them and, being honest, it's a superb app for LS theming. I am therefore happy to do anything to stop the 'index' message and the frequent safe modes if you would like?

I have only WB, HideMe8, CCQuickPro and Classic Dock installed. If you need any other info I'm happy to provide it.
    I do think the message is helpful as it states (LockBuilder Evo iOS8). That message only displays in LockBuilder Evo, and only displays if you have it selected when it does not need to be selected (on an iOS8 device). If I had my way there would be only one LockBuilder in cydget, but for everyone to be able to install previous themes they need both. Sadly that popup message is all I can do to assist in what package you select. Figured most people would see iOS8 and think I have an iOS8 device I bet I use that one.

As far as the safemode the biggest cause (and only one I have proven) seems to be passcode and springtomize. There really isn't much I can do about it (although i'm scraping the code to free up even more resources). I talked to Saurik about implementing a new webView but I doubt he is. My advice, modify themes with passcode off, then enable when you have a theme set.

There is very little loaded when you have a theme set and your not changing themes, or opening the menus. Example if you don't load the menu there is over 100 objects not placed in the html. If you load a theme, you have to load the theme chooser which is quite a bit of images (depending on how many themes you have installed). I clear all these resources when I can, but it is still tough on the old webviews. If you still get crashes check your tweaks. HideMe8 may conflict if you are trying to hide something that Cydget already does for example the clock. I have HideMe8, but currently using Lock Screen Tools to hide anything on the LS along with NoStatusBar.

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Oh i didn't get a popup. When i touch the slide out for the wallpaper it just slides back in and nothing happens.

Note:- This build is very stable haven't had a crash since i installed it on my 6+ today and i've ran groovy locks and Lockbuilder themes .
    That's very strange it should open the camera roll, atm I can't think of any reason it wouldn't. Will you try this website, and see if you can upload an image? It uses the same method to open camera roll, pretty much the exact code. I'll check out the Export GroovyLock and make sure every thing is good.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-12-22)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast