Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo iOS8

Want to get paid for creating a LockBuilder theme? Check out this contest. LockBuilder Contest

My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone tell what's causing this to happen? This is the wallpaper I am using to create the theme:

After I add what I want and my phone has been locked then unlocked this is what I get:

Quote Originally Posted by Poolman1 View Post
    Can anyone tell what's causing this to happen? This is the wallpaper I am using to create the theme:

After I add what I want and my phone has been locked then unlocked this is what I get:
    It's something to do with white walls that causes it to blur. Set it as an overlay and it'll work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Poolman1 (2014-12-30)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Default LockBuilder Evo iOS8
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    It's something to do with white walls that causes it to blur. Set it as an overlay and it'll work.
    Thanks, that did it.👊

I recently purchased this tweak and something I added to the screen is causing it to respring every time it loads. Is there anyway to completely reset the lockscreen without using the UI (through ifile or SSHing into the phone and deleting something). I tried to delete the plist but that didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by ARSkemp View Post
    I recently purchased this tweak and something I added to the screen is causing it to respring every time it loads. Is there anyway to completely reset the lockscreen without using the UI (through ifile or SSHing into the phone and deleting something). I tried to delete the plist but that didn't help.
    Yes if it is a theme you loaded, you can go into System/Library/LockCydgets/LockBuilderiOS8/index.html inside the index.html put <script>localStorage.clear()</script> Next time you load the LS it should remove any theme loaded. Sorry this happened, could you tell me what theme it is?

Hi bro!! I'm glad that LockBuilderiOS8 is update but just wanted to know how to take out that pic on the bottom left hand side thanks ?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1436131846.957350.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Hi bro!! I'm glad that LockBuilderiOS8 is update but just wanted to know how to take out that pic on the bottom left hand side thanks ?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1436131846.957350.jpg
    Remove the slide to unlock with Lock Screen Tool. Then you can touch there. Tap hold on the top of the widget, a menu will show and press the x.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Remove the slide to unlock with Lock Screen Tool. Then you can touch there. Tap hold on the top of the widget, a menu will show and press the x.
    Ok thanks bro! Are you going to make more theme for the SB ? & when you have time can you make a video on how to us the SB .. I try it but I wasn't happy

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Ok thanks bro! Are you going to make more theme for the SB ? & when you have time can you make a video on how to us the SB .. I try it but I wasn't happy
    I doubt I will make any more themes for this version. The tools are there if you want to make your own though.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-07-06)

I'm sorry but how do you disable the tap to unlock. I feel like I'm gonna accidentally unlock it and do something.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678