Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 151

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder Evo iOS8

  1. #121
    Space v2



    Space v1 & v2

    11 icons 3 wallpapers

    https://app.box.com/s/qzlxk5eeuhbtnyzpw63r

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (2014-12-28), June'sIphone (2014-12-28)

  3. #122
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    You would swipe left not right. What shows when you press the photos button? Also would like you to email me from cydia.
    Okay, I have emailed you on Cydia. I meant to say swipe left, and the ribbon does nothing it doesn't stay on the screen.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to KillermanGabe For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-12-28)

  5. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Email me from cydia.
    Don't laugh at me, but how do I email from Cydia? This is the first time I've ever reached out about anything in cydia. Lol.

  6. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Britnisima View Post
    Don't laugh at me, but how do I email from Cydia? This is the first time I've ever reached out about anything in cydia. Lol.
    1, Go to cydia
    2. Search : Lockbuilder evo
    3. Press on your version of lockbuilder evo
    4. Press: Author Lockbuilder
    5. Press again: Author Lockbuilder

    Hope this helps

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-12-29)

  8. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Britnisima View Post
    Aww man I'm sad about that. I only purchased it for my iPad a few months ago. as for the iPhone problem, I set it to ios8 but that doesn't fix the problem I am having. It's easier to show you so the links below show you what it's doing.

    This is LBEvo enabled. This is the only way I can edit the theme.
    YouTube

    This is LBEvo ios8 enabled. It's the exact same thing but if you notice the overlay I was using disappears.
    December 27, 2014 - YouTube

    Here's an image that shows it's been officially purchased.
    http://s4.postimg.org/eazchoz71/image.jpg
    Ok I have emailed you in cydia.

  9. #126
    Does anyone have a tutorial to set my notifications to work right with lock screen builder iOS 8? Mine always blur out the lock screen with stock notifications. I just need to know how to set up for my text and other notifications to go to the places on lock screen and not blur it all out.
    Thanks.

  10. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast83 View Post
    Does anyone have a tutorial to set my notifications to work right with lock screen builder iOS 8? Mine always blur out the lock screen with stock notifications. I just need to know how to set up for my text and other notifications to go to the places on lock screen and not blur it all out.
    Thanks.
    Get clear lock notifications. Free tweek. You pull down when you receive stock notifications and it will clear them.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Britnisima For This Useful Post:

    Beast83 (2014-12-29)

  12. #128
    How do I set it up for notifications to work with the lock builder in the assigned spots? How do I assign the spots?

  13. #129
    When notifications come in it blurs the LS so you can read the notification. LockBuilder does not handle notifications same goes for Cydget.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Beast83 (2014-12-29)

  15. #130
    Ok so it's normal for it to blur for notifications. So what exactly is the set up thing for when I tap the sms symbol on lock builder it ask for a html.index or what not?

  16. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast83 View Post
    Ok so it's normal for it to blur for notifications. So what exactly is the set up thing for when I tap the sms symbol on lock builder it ask for a html.index or what not?
    Yes that is normal for it to blur the (wallpaper) under the notifications. If you are talking about the popup when you tap an icon, this is where you would enter your passcode to unlock the phone. At least I believe that is what you are talking about. Next update will have more explanation as it will say "Enter your password".

  17. #132
    Hi -

    This LB Theme isn't working for me -- the icons and shortcuts aren't appearing -- can someone tell me what to do?

    -rsz_image1.jpg

  18. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by devlon View Post
    Hi -

    This LB Theme isn't working for me -- the icons and shortcuts aren't appearing -- can someone tell me what to do?

    -rsz_image1.jpg
    add this folder to Library/Themes. https://www.dropbox.com/s/guwlzlh4fl...%20LB.zip?dl=0

    Cydia package will be updated.

  19. #134
    Thanks very much. That worked and brought in the icons. Sorry, one more question. When i tap on icon, I get a dialog box saying:

    "index.html
    enter
    ____________"

    Am I supposed to type in something there?
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    add this folder to Library/Themes. https://www.dropbox.com/s/guwlzlh4fl...%20LB.zip?dl=0

    Cydia package will be updated.

  20. #135
    Yes. You should enter your passcode when you tap the icon. Next version I'll add "Enter your password".

  21. #136
    Just got LBevo and it's cool. Downloaded the theme Techy. May i know how to change the photos? thanks -img_0215.jpg

  22. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by iDuffy View Post
    Just got LBevo and it's cool. Downloaded the theme Techy. May i know how to change the photos? thanks -img_0215.jpg
    var/mobile/Library/iWidgets/LBEvo SmallBlackSlideshow

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    iDuffy (2014-12-29)

  24. #138
    cool, great. thanks, that works.

    any way to have it integrated into the fingerprint sensor? i tried with the fingerlock but the dialog box still stayed open.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Yes. You should enter your passcode when you tap the icon. Next version I'll add "Enter your password".

  25. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by devlon View Post
    cool, great. thanks, that works.

    any way to have it integrated into the fingerprint sensor? i tried with the fingerlock but the dialog box still stayed open.

    Thanks!
    No sorry. In the beginning it was impossible to open apps while the lockscreen was locked. This is my work around, and sadly the only way I have achieved you unlocking your device, and opening an app.

  26. #140
    Cool, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    No sorry. In the beginning it was impossible to open apps while the lockscreen was locked. This is my work around, and sadly the only way I have achieved you unlocking your device, and opening an app.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •