Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo iOS8

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (2014-12-27)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
    Atm
    this one is awesome bro 👍👍👍

Does GPS works when i export the themes to groovylock?

Yes
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Do i need a seperate tweakmor how does it works, whhat have i to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwai View Post
    Do i need a seperate tweakmor how does it works, whhat have i to do?
    You need a separate add on to save to GroovyLock. If that is what you mean.

I saw the export tool in cydia.
    I mean, do i need a seperate tweak that the exported themes use the gps function...

Quote Originally Posted by Gwai View Post
    I saw the export tool in cydia.
    I mean, do i need a seperate tweak that the exported themes use the gps function...
    Yes, you will need something that creates and updates the myLocation.txt. You can either use Lat & Long (manually updates) or WidgetWeather.

The exported lockscreens are already setup to read and parse this myLocation.txt, but you will need a tweak to generate the myLocation.txt

okay, good to know, than i will install widget weather

Thanks

i bought ls chronos pack from chrisgraphix can i use it in lockbuilder and how can i convert it to iphone 6

Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    i bought ls chronos pack from chrisgraphix can i use it in lockbuilder and how can i convert it to iphone 6
    If it is a GroovyLock then swipe left choose overlay and select Load GroovyLock. It will load the GLs you have installed, just pick one. It should automatically size it for iPhone 5, 5s, 6 or 6+ even if it was originally only sized for the 5s.

Note: When you place a GL in LockBuilder you can only use swipes at the bottom of the screen, and if these GLs have high animation there is a chance you will get random resprings.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-12-27 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks

Default LockBuilder Evo iOS8
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    If it is a GroovyLock then swipe left choose overlay and select Load GroovyLock. It will load the GLs you have installed just pick one. It should automatically size it for iPhone 5, 5s, 6 or 6+.

Note: When you place a GL in LockBuilder you can only use swipes at the bottom of the screen, and if these GLs have high animation there is a chance you will get random resprings.
    yes its groovylock do i have to install groovylock or just the ls chronos and remove groovylock

Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    yes its groovylock do i have to install groovylock or just the ls chronos and remove groovylock
    There is no need for GroovyLock if you run it through LockBuilder.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (2014-12-28)

Thanks

There is no need for GroovyLock if you run it through LockBuilder.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419722314.700608.jpg

works good i think thanks for the help 👌👌🙏

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-12-28)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have purchased and installed LockBuilder Evo for iOS 8 on my iPhone 6 running iOS 8.1.2. I can't seem to get the menu when I swipe right on the lock screen. The only thing that shows up is a very small ribbon type thing that says Photos a little lower than half way down the screen. I have a passcode enabled with Touch ID if that makes any difference. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Below is a list of all my tweaks I have installed.

Tweaks:

Alkaline
    betterFiveIconDock
    BigBoss Icon Set
    BYA Repo Icons
    ClearLockNotifications
    Cydget
    Cydia Installer
    Cydia Substrate
    Cydia Translations
    iFile
    LBEvoTheme Blu
    LBEvoTheme Concept
    Lock Screen Tool
    LockBuilder Evo Cydget
    LockBuilder Evo iOS8 Cydget
    NoLockBounce
    Power Tap
    Substrate Safe Mode
    TaiG 8.0-8.1.X Untether
    TaiG AFC2
    WinterBoard

The iPad version would require almost a complete rewrite. Most don't want to pay again for me to invest the time to redoing the iPad version. Honestly the time I put in the previous version was what I feel a waste, as only a few downloaded and used it. No one created themes for it leaving me to answering emails of why there is no iPad themes for it. With all that I have decided to not update the iPad version. Same goes for the i4 versions. Would require many of the menu's to be completely redone, and no one made themes for i4 version.

When you select LockBuilder in Cydgets only select the iOS8 version. That is all that is needed for you to use LockBuilder on iOS8.
    Aww man I'm sad about that. I only purchased it for my iPad a few months ago. as for the iPhone problem, I set it to ios8 but that doesn't fix the problem I am having. It's easier to show you so the links below show you what it's doing.

This is LBEvo enabled. This is the only way I can edit the theme.
    http://youtu.be/_qfJkk1Wml

This is LBEvo ios8 enabled. It's the exact same thing but if you notice the overlay I was using disappears.
    http://youtu.be/_6bT0A1iAxU

Here's an image that shows it's been officially purchased.
    http://s4.postimg.org/eazchoz71/image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KillermanGabe View Post
    I have purchased and installed LockBuilder Evo for iOS 8 on my iPhone 6 running iOS 8.1.2. I can't seem to get the menu when I swipe right on the lock screen. The only thing that shows up is a very small ribbon type thing that says Photos a little lower than half way down the screen. I have a passcode enabled with Touch ID if that makes any difference. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Below is a list of all my tweaks I have installed.

Tweaks:

Alkaline
    betterFiveIconDock
    BigBoss Icon Set
    BYA Repo Icons
    ClearLockNotifications
    Cydget
    Cydia Installer
    Cydia Substrate
    Cydia Translations
    iFile
    LBEvoTheme Blu
    LBEvoTheme Concept
    Lock Screen Tool
    LockBuilder Evo Cydget
    NoLockBounce
    Power Tap
    Substrate Safe Mode
    TaiG 8.0-8.1.X Untether
    TaiG AFC2
    WinterBoard
    I am having the same problem. I just replied I took videos of it because I didn't know how else to explain it. I don't think its an interference with anything else installed because I just restored and LBEvo was the first thing I put back on lol. I hope we find an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Britnisima View Post
    I am having the same problem. I just replied I took videos of it because I didn't know how else to explain it. I don't think its an interference with anything else installed because I just restored and LBEvo was the first thing I put back on lol. I hope we find an answer.
    Email me from cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by KillermanGabe View Post

Tweaks:

Alkaline
    betterFiveIconDock
    BigBoss Icon Set
    BYA Repo Icons
    ClearLockNotifications
    Cydget
    Cydia Installer
    Cydia Substrate
    Cydia Translations
    iFile
    LBEvoTheme Blu
    LBEvoTheme Concept
    Lock Screen Tool
    LockBuilder Evo Cydget
    NoLockBounce
    Power Tap
    Substrate Safe Mode
    TaiG 8.0-8.1.X Untether
    TaiG AFC2
    WinterBoard
    You would swipe left not right. What shows when you press the photos button? Also would like you to email me from cydia.

Thanks

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419754789.756352.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419754800.382575.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419754810.148680.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419754820.113966.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419754830.055863.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419754837.910483.jpg

wow glad i got al these back with groovylock i only got safemodes lockbuilder is so more stable Awesome 👌

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

EdiTz (2014-12-28), June'sIphone (2014-12-28)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast