Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo iOS8

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I have not looked at the Export GroovyLock yet. Did you try the website I sent? This is a normal action for iOS, if you check the site and still cannot upload a photo then this means something you have installed is blocking it.

I had one person who couldn't upload to instasized.com it was because they had a popup blocker. Try it an see please.

Actually I just removed the GroovyLock maker and I get the popup just fine. There is something you have installed or disabled that is not allowing you to view normal popups.

video -> Showing popup

Will check it out and let you know.

Bro....can anyone explain how to do setup in iPhone 6...tia

Quote Originally Posted by sercal51 View Post
    Bro....can anyone explain how to do setup in iPhone 6...tia
    I explained here. LockBuilder Evo click learn more.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiban34's Avatar
    Thanks

Default LockBuilder Evo iOS8
    Im sorry junes,
    But can u solve this?
    Installed lbevo (cydget) and springtomize3 without safe mode..
    I really need springtomize3 for my sb
    Today 5 times my iphone have safemode

Quote Originally Posted by jiban34 View Post
    Im sorry junes,
    But can u solve this?
    Installed lbevo (cydget) and springtomize3 without safe mode..
    I really need springtomize3 for my sb
    Today 5 times my iphone have safemode
    Have you tried turning blur off in springtomize?

I really would like to fix a conflict with springtomize, but I honestly dunno what can be causing the conflict. Maybe Cydget and Springtomize conflict?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-12-23 at 07:05 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

jiban34 (2014-12-23)

Default LockBuilder Evo iOS8 v1.1 and Export GroovyLock Addon
    Here is the next version of LockBuilder iOS8. I wanted to upload it here for people to test before sending to cydia. It also includes the feature to Export LBEvo themes to GroovyLock.

LockBuilder iOS8 v1.1

ChangeLog

Added
    day1day, day2day, day3day, and day4day elements
    GLBase saves animation layer, unlock element and battery percent.

Fixed
    GLBase printing undefined in the user.js when overlay was not used, user.css now has line breaks to make it easier to read, animation function now loads animation html.
    day2 description, low, and high
    Added ability to scale the 4 day forecast. from 0.1 - 1.9

Removed
    Design element

Changed
    When passcode is set, load themes will only load 4 themes at a time instead of 12. Trying to cut down on resources due to the passcode taking it all.
    Overlays now display like themes. This fixes the lag (when scrolling) if you had over 15 overlays installed.

New theme using day1day,day2day, etc.
    LBTheme - Sense
    GroovyLock - SenseGL
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-12-23 at 10:57 AM.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-12-25), Chula (2014-12-24), jawonder (2014-12-23), jiban34 (2014-12-23), metaserph (2014-12-23), Mr.Coffee (2014-12-25), st0n3parad0x (2014-12-23)

Nice theme i like it

Default LockBuilder Evo iOS8
    Fixed the issue
    Last edited by EdiTz; 2014-12-23 at 12:59 PM.

Would there be a way of having the time text as 12hr, yet have the numerical clock 24hr? I know it's changed as a global, however, I thought there may be a file I could edit to set the time text as 12hr.
    I'm designing a lock screen where the time text sits over the numerical time, however, when it's after noon it looks wrong saying thirteen o'clock etc.
    Don't worry if it's a complete nightmare, I was hoping it would be relatively simple.
    Thank you in advance!

Ps. Haven't used LockBuilder for months and it's properly grown up. Slick interface, faster and easy to follow menu options and all round more welcoming user experience. Making my 6+ lock screen look very smart!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-12-23)

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Would there be a way of having the time text as 12hr, yet have the numerical clock 24hr? I know it's changed as a global, however, I thought there may be a file I could edit to set the time text as 12hr.
    I'm designing a lock screen where the time text sits over the numerical time, however, when it's after noon it looks wrong saying thirteen o'clock etc.
    Don't worry if it's a complete nightmare, I was hoping it would be relatively simple.
    Thank you in advance!

Ps. Haven't used LockBuilder for months and it's properly grown up. Slick interface, faster and easy to follow menu options and all round more welcoming user experience. Making my 6+ lock screen look very smart!
    Doesn't make sense to have the global time set to 24hr, and displaying time in 12hr. Wouldn't it be better to change o'clock to simply hundred or however you would say it?

It was just an idea I thought would look smart: have a 24hr numerical with a small time text over the top. It actually looks smart in practice, but I don't like it saying thirteen o'clock etc. I thought it would be cool if I could have both 24 and 12hr times.
    No problem though. It's not a massive deal. I was just being a bit fussy with some of the elements.
    Thank you!

This is how I have it at the moment and why I want the time text in 12hr.
    Does this explain a bit better? It doesn't look good saying sixteen o'clock I don't think.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419350584.305762.jpg

It was just an idea I thought would look smart: have a 24hr numerical with a small time text over the top. It actually looks smart in practice, but I don't like it saying thirteen o'clock etc. I thought it would be cool if I could have both 24 and 12hr times.
    No problem though. It's not a massive deal. I was just being a bit fussy with some of the elements.
    Thank you!
    If that's what you want, then an option would be create an html with a time opposite of LockBuilders time and stick it in var/mobile/Library/LBEvoAnimations. Apply by going to place, widgets, animation.

This is how I have it at the moment and why I want the time text in 12hr.
    Does this explain a bit better? It doesn't look good saying sixteen o'clock I don't think.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419350584.305762.jpg
    Looks fine to me, but i'm american we read our clocks like that. I was pretty sure it was the same, but I do remember military time saying Sixteen Hundred. I dunno if that is how you read your clock or not. If it needs changed it is a simple change in the weather.js

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Looks fine to me, but i'm american we read our clocks like that. I was pretty sure it was the same, but I do remember military time saying Sixteen Hundred. I dunno if that is how you read your clock or not. If it needs changed it is a simple change in the weather.js
    That's a good point. If I could get it to say 'hundred' after the hour that would look excellent and I reckon I can do that.
    Nice one. Thanks for the input!

You can change it to say whatever you want. My advice is to use this in a separate html though. LBEvoAnimations loads a html page and does not interfere with elements. Could use the same code really, just modified how you want.

Code:
    if (TwentyFourHourClock == "false"){
      var currentTime = new Date ( );
       var currentHours = currentTime.getHours ( );
       var currentMinutes = currentTime.getMinutes ( );
      var currentSeconds = currentTime.getSeconds ( ); currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
      currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;
      currentMinutes = ( currentMinutes < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentMinutes;
      var currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
      document.getElementById("zhour").innerHTML = '<span>' + currentHours + '</span>';
      document.getElementById("hour").innerHTML = '<span>' + currentHours + '</span>';
      document.getElementById("minute").innerHTML = '<span>' + currentMinutes + '</span>';
      document.getElementById("time").innerHTML = '<span>' + currentTimeString + '</span>';
      document.getElementById("ztime").innerHTML = '<span>' + currentzHours +":"+ currentMinutes + '</span>';

var t = currentTime;
            var n = t.getHours();
            var r = t.getMinutes();
            var i = t.getSeconds();
            n = (n < 10 ? "0" : "") + n;
            r = (r < 10 ? "0" : "") + r;
            var o = n + ":" + r;
            var u = new Array("Twelve", "One", "Two", "Three", "Four", "Five", "Six", "Seven", "Eight", "Nine", "Ten", "Eleven", "Twelve", "Thirteen", "Fourteen", "Fifteen", "Sixteen", "Seventeen", "Eighteen", "Nineteen", "Twenty", "TwentyOne", "TwentyTwo", "TwentyThree", "TwetyFour");
            var a = new Array("o' clock", "o' one", "o' two", "o' three", "o' four", "o' five", "o' six", "o' seven", "o' eight", "o' nine", "ten", "eleven", "twelve", "thirteen", "fourteen", "fifteen", "Sixteen", "Seventeen", "eighteen", "Nineteen", "Twenty", "Twenty", "Twenty", "Twenty", "Twenty", "Twenty", "Twenty", "Twenty", "Twenty", "Twenty", "Thirty", "Thirty", "Thirty", "Thirty", "Thirty", "Thirty", "Thirty", "Thirty", "Thirty", "Thirty", "Forty", "Forty", "Forty", "Forty", "Forty", "Forty", "Forty", "Forty", "Forty", "Forty", "Fifty", "Fifty", "Fifty", "Fifty", "Fifty", "Fifty", "Fifty", "Fifty", "Fifty", "Fifty", "Fifty");
            var f = new Array("", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "One", "Two", "Three", "Four", "Five", "Six", "Seven", "Eight", "Nine", "", "One", "Two", "Three", "Four", "Five", "Six", "Seven", "Eight", "Nine", "", "One", "Two", "Three", "Four", "Five", "Six", "Seven", "Eight", "Nine", "", "One", "Two", "Three", "Four", "Five", "Six", "Seven", "Eight", "Nine", "");
            var t = new Date;
            var n = t.getHours();
            var r = t.getMinutes();
            var l = t.getMinutes();
            var i = t.getSeconds();
            var o = u[n];
            var c = a[r];
            var h = f[l];
            document.getElementById("ttext").innerHTML = o + "\n" + c + "\n" + h;
            document.getElementById("htext").innerHTML = o;
            document.getElementById("mtext").innerHTML = c + "\n" + h;

}

20. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

NeilJClements (2014-12-23)

I think I've got it how I want it now. I loved the simple clean theme and I just tinkered with it.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419352501.295829.jpg
    I haven't seen a 'signal' widget, which surprises me. There are various ones for battery and I think the ability to have a custom signal widget would look excellent. My coding skills wouldn't stretch to it, but I'm certain someone with design and coding knowledge (&#128521 would be able to create and awesome looking one!

Hello again.... I don't know if this is important, however, if you remove a LS notification by swiping left and removing, the clock reappears.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419356001.734143.jpg
    It's no biggie. I just thought you might like to know.

Hello again.... I don't know if this is important, however, if you remove a LS notification by swiping left and removing, the clock reappears.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419356001.734143.jpg
    It's no biggie. I just thought you might like to know.
    Nothing I can do in LockBuilder to fix that. Cydget hides the clock so I would think it would hide it after a notifications removed. Since it doesn't just install clearlocknotifications. Swipe down to remove the notification and the clock does not show.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-12-25), NeilJClements (2014-12-23)

I think I've got it how I want it now. I loved the simple clean theme and I just tinkered with it.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419352501.295829.jpg
    I haven't seen a 'signal' widget, which surprises me. There are various ones for battery and I think the ability to have a custom signal widget would look excellent. My coding skills wouldn't stretch to it, but I'm certain someone with design and coding knowledge (��) would be able to create and awesome looking one!
    Easy to code yes, but it's not easy finding a way to hook into the signal. I've looked since the beginning of lockbuilder.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

NeilJClements (2014-12-23)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast