Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 151

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder Evo iOS8

  1. #21
    Actually do you have any popup blockers installed?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by sercal51 View Post
    Bro.....can you share...tia
    Here https://app.box.com/s/8qdphxfsxgy0vpk8i4yk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-12-22)

  4. #23
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Actually do you have any popup blockers installed?
    I have Adblocker.

  5. #24
    I'm probably overlooking something. But every theme I apply is missing an element. Most of the time it is the time. Other times it will be weather and the clock. What am I modding?

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    I have Adblocker.
    Remove it and see if it works then.

  7. #26
    Default LockBuilder Evo iOS8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccadigan90 View Post
    I'm probably overlooking something. But every theme I apply is missing an element. Most of the time it is the time. Other times it will be weather and the clock. What am I modding?
    Not sure what you are modding. Can you provide and example of what you're experiencing?

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Not sure what you are modding. Can you provide and example of what you're experiencing?
    I haven't tried changing anything yet. Just applying the theme and respringing and that's when certain elements don't work. I attached a screenshot to show you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccadigan90 View Post
    I haven't tried changing anything yet. Just applying the theme and respringing and that's when certain elements don't work. I attached a screenshot to show you.
    Very strange. Can you send me your location code.

  10. #29

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    EdiTz (2014-12-22)

  12. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by june'siphone View Post
    very strange. Can you send me your location code.
    32224:4:us

  13. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccadigan90 View Post
    32224:4:us
    I cannot reproduce what you show. Have you tried toggling the 24hr toggle in settings?

  14. #32
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Remove it and see if it works then.
    I get other popups as before but still not getting that specific one for Groovylock and still not opening photos.

  15. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    I get other popups as before but still not getting that specific one for Groovylock and still not opening photos.
    I have not looked at the Export GroovyLock yet. Did you try the website I sent? This is a normal action for iOS, if you check the site and still cannot upload a photo then this means something you have installed is blocking it.

    I had one person who couldn't upload to instasized.com it was because they had a popup blocker. Try it an see please.

    Actually I just removed the GroovyLock maker and I get the popup just fine. There is something you have installed or disabled that is not allowing you to view normal popups.

    video -> Showing popup
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-12-22 at 07:07 PM.

  16. #34
    Second attempt


  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-12-22), Mr.Coffee (2014-12-25), Poolman1 (2014-12-23)

  18. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
    Bro.... Where can you installato this....tia

  19. #36
    Unzip it and follow the path it is in.

    Var/mobile/library/lbevothemes
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-12-22)

  21. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I cannot reproduce what you show. Have you tried toggling the 24hr toggle in settings?
    I tried that. I even removed the theme, lb Evo and cydget. Nothing seems to work.

  22. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccadigan90 View Post
    I tried that. I even removed the theme, lb Evo and cydget. Nothing seems to work.
    reset the theme, and see if you can place the time element.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-12-22 at 10:14 PM.

  23. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    reset the them, and see if you can place the time element.
    After resetting I can now move the temperature and the ":" symbol. However the remaining time element are not visible or there.

    I don't know if this helps but I'm on an iPhone 6 8.1.1

  24. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccadigan90 View Post
    After resetting I can now move the temperature and the ":" symbol. However the remaining time element are not visible or there.

    I don't know if this helps but I'm on an iPhone 6 8.1.1
    By reset I mean go to reset, master reset. Then go to Place, elements, clocks and select Time. I am on iPhone 6 8.1.1 and all clock items work fine.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •