Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Insidout

Nice to see new faces jump into the game. I wish you the best of luck.
    Great job!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

49wyztoscore (2014-12-15), metaserph (2014-12-15), undersea (2014-12-09), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-12)

Alright thank you for the update.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

undersea (2014-12-09)

New Custom Folder Icons

Insidout Control Center

ClassicBadges and Iconomatic

All things just updated in Folder Dropbox. Please read Note and Try this.
    Thank You.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to undersea For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2014-12-12), mike42 (2014-12-10), Nykoscn (2014-12-10), Sone_Vibrant (2014-12-10), st0n3parad0x (2014-12-10), tungpr123 (2014-12-10), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-12)

Donation sent looking forward to this, is the weather widget in the above screen shot included it's amazing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

undersea (2014-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Donation sent looking forward to this, is the weather widget in the above screen shot included it's amazing
    Thank you. Make my day. )

10. The Following User Says Thank You to undersea For This Useful Post:

fluffybunnyabc (2014-12-11)

Default Insidout
    Donated..... I did this because I have noticed your work on other themes that you posted in ie. zoohboy. You were always wiling to share your work+ it was always top notch. I like the theme, but it's not really my style as of right now but I have a feeling it's going to take off and I want to be a part of that. Thank you for you work around with app info, and keep up the stellar work. I also feel like you have a lot to offer people like me,just the basic user with a working knowledge of tweaking themes to fit my taste. I rely heavily on people like you👍👍
    Last edited by Pois0nDF; 2014-12-12 at 03:19 AM.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

st0n3parad0x (2014-12-12), undersea (2014-12-12)

Nice work. Donation sent.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

14. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

undersea (2014-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by undersea View Post
    Thank you. Make my day. )
    Very nice work. Look forward to your shares!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-12), undersea (2014-12-12)

Manny!

Nice to see you still poking around here bro!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

18. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2014-12-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Donated..... I did this because I have noticed your work on other themes that you posted in ie. zoohboy. You were always wiling to share your work+ it was always top notch. I like the theme, but it's not really my style as of right now but I have a feeling it's going to take off and I want to be a part of that. Thank you for you work around with app info, and keep up the stellar work. I also feel like you have a lot to offer people like me,just the basic user with a working knowledge of tweaking themes to fit my taste. I rely heavily on people like you👍👍
    That's kind words always make me touching. I really thank you. I try my best.

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Very nice work. Look forward to your shares!
    Thanks. I always share ))

20. The Following User Says Thank You to undersea For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2014-12-13)

Updated:
    Insidout v2.theme in Theme Icon folder Dropbox.
    Updated with 134 Icon. Included icon request.

Please Delete Insidout v1.theme and Insidout Addon Icon. This new pack included all icon previous. Apply in Winterboard and Respring to take effect.

Any new icon request have to have Bundleid and BundleIcon name, and send it to me. This one help me increase the chance to make theme Icon for you.
    Okay.

This Guide for New One:
    I will explain my method to organize and quickly access my source from Dropbox with iFile.

Step 1: Open iFile. In Preferences Remote Servers. Link to the your Dropbox. Click Done

Step 2: Open New Tab in iFile. Click + icon (plus icon lower left corner). Click Dropbox.
    You will be linked to your Dropbox Folder. After that, looking my folder share Insidout.
    Yeah, you can control the Sources right now.

If you want use SBHTML, open SBHTML folder on Insidout, copy it to your Folder: /var/mobile/library/SBHTML. Unzip. Done.
    Do Similar to GroovyLock, CustomFolderIcons, iWidgets, HomescreenDesigner in /Var/mobile/library/

If you want use Iconomatic, ControlCenter, Theme, ClassicBadges. Copy it to /Library/Themes. Unzip. Open Winterboard. Choose theme you want. Repring. Done.

If you already know that. Just ignore it. Thanks.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to undersea For This Useful Post:

metaserph (2014-12-13), Nykoscn (2014-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Manny!

Nice to see you still poking around here bro!
    Hey Brian! You guys keep making me poke back around. I still lurk. Will be back "on" soon enough. Hugs bro!
    @Metaserph

24. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-13)

Default Insidout
    Updated:
    Insidout v2.theme in Theme Icon folder Dropbox.
    Updated with 134 Icon. Included icon request.

Please Delete Insidout v1.theme and Insidout Addon Icon. This new pack included all icon previous. Apply in Winterboard and Respring to take effect.

Any new icon request have to have Bundleid and BundleIcon name, and send it to me. This one help me increase the chance to make theme Icon for you.
    Okay.

This Guide for New One:
    I will explain my method to organize and quickly access my source from Dropbox with iFile.

Step 1: Open iFile. In Preferences Remote Servers. Link to the your Dropbox. Click Done

Step 2: Open New Tab in iFile. Click + icon (plus icon lower left corner). Click Dropbox.
    You will be linked to your Dropbox Folder. After that, looking my folder share Insidout.
    Yeah, you can control the Sources right now.

If you want use SBHTML, open SBHTML folder on Insidout, copy it to your Folder: /var/mobile/library/SBHTML. Unzip. Done.
    Do Similar to GroovyLock, CustomFolderIcons, iWidgets, HomescreenDesigner in /Var/mobile/library/

If you want use Iconomatic, ControlCenter, Theme, ClassicBadges. Copy it to /Library/Themes. Unzip. Open Winterboard. Choose theme you want. Repring. Done.

If you already know that. Just ignore it. Thanks.
    I kind of suck at Dropbox, and I accidentally deleted the Insideout shared folder completely. I went back to the original email you sent linking me and it just keeps sending me back to where the folder would've been.

Can you tell me how to re-establish the link?

***edit***

Never mind...I figured it out. Thank goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by surlygrl1969 View Post
    I kind of suck at Dropbox, and I accidentally deleted the Insideout shared folder completely. I went back to the original email you sent linking me and it just keeps sending me back to where the folder would've been.

Can you tell me how to re-establish the link?

***edit***

Never mind...I figured it out. Thank goodness.
    I have just noticed you removed link Dropbox folder. )
    Glad you be back with me Jacquelin

I have just noticed you removed link Dropbox folder. )
    Glad you be back with me Jacquelin
    Me too, man. Me too. Great work on this theme, btw. It's pretty hot. I love a good white theme,

There are two icons that are a little dark, though- Calendar and Photos. Everything else is really nice.

New SBHTML H3 weather for all devices.Auto detect your iphone.

Features:

-Beautiful forecast weather. Forecast to 6 days for iph6+, 5 days for ip6, 4 days for ip5.
    -Enable or Disable Slideshow.
    -Change top Wallpaper in Config.js quickly
    -Change your name Country.
    -Each css, image file for each iphone5, iphone6, iphone6+ ( No upscale )

I like it , what font?

Quote Originally Posted by Jozelito617 View Post
    I like it , what font?
    PatienceReg font in DBking repo.

Hey looks like a great theme! I sent a donation - can't wait to try it out! Thanks in advance.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to rmseaholm For This Useful Post:

undersea (2014-12-16)

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to undersea For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2014-12-16), st0n3parad0x (2014-12-16)

Thanks for the update

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast