Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 143

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: "aube" Theme Preview by @psprrom

  1. #101
    Default "aube" Theme Preview by @psprrom
    This thread is far too quiet

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    This thread is far too quiet
    Yeah please tweet some links for the thread, by the way here is a link for the 3s icon you requested, i did this morning i will refinished son but hope will fit better than the original!!!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0g0t6v2ka...%403x.zip?dl=0

    If you want the gray a different color please let me know!!!

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    This thread is far too quiet
    Here is the psd for those who want to make their own icons! Just change the two gradient color to your likings and copy and paste the example shape properties so you can get the same aube experience on the icons! Have fun! If you do happen to make icons please share them here so that other can benefit from your work! Thanks!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9vu0pmkbd...icons.zip?dl=0

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psprrom For This Useful Post:

    Jusephe71 (2015-03-10)

  5. #104
    I made these for me, thanks .psd



    with iconomatic, I see it


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jusephe71 For This Useful Post:

    Mariete (2015-03-13), mike88000 (2015-10-17)

  7. #105
    Default "aube" Theme Preview by @psprrom
    Quote Originally Posted by Psprrom View Post
    Yeah please tweet some links for the thread, by the way here is a link for the 3s icon you requested, i did this morning i will refinished son but hope will fit better than the original!!!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0g0t6v2ka...%403x.zip?dl=0

    If you want the gray a different color please let me know!!!
    The colour is nice and icon looks great, could you make the 3 a bit bigger? To fill the icon out more? Bigger looks bad on the original but on your icon will look great you have some skills
    Wish I was able to use photoshop

    Also have you contacted modmyi to maybe get the theme featured in the news?
    Last edited by fluffybunnyabc; 2015-03-10 at 03:52 AM.

  8. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    The colour is nice and icon looks great, could you make the 3 a bit bigger? To fill the icon out more? Bigger looks bad on the original but on your icon will look great you have some skills
    Wish I was able to use photoshop

    Also have you contacted modmyi to maybe get the theme featured in the news?
    Ok! Yeah i can work on it tomorrow morning! And ill post it again! And i havent contacted them but if we all do they will post it!
    [email protected]

  9. #107
    Default "aube" Theme Preview by @psprrom
    Quote Originally Posted by Psprrom View Post
    Ok! Yeah i can work on it tomorrow morning! And ill post it again! And i havent contacted them but if we all do they will post it!
    [email protected]
    Thanks that be great and will do
    Here are the others if you have some time.

    Also do you have a Facebook alt? It's the only icon that doesn't realy sit well for me, be better all one colour perhaps like the snapchat icon but blue? The best icon is spotify looks awesome.

    Stepwise

    com.progressconcepts.stepwise

    [email protected]

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425964893.440325.jpg



    Allcast

    io.allcast

    [email protected]

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425965002.621356.jpg



    My fitness pal

    com.myfitnesspal.mfp

    [email protected]

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425965095.977060.jpg

    Maybe a red background? I have a lot of blue icons


    Nectar

    com.nectar.universal

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425965229.969228.jpg



    Pic collage

    com.cardinalblue.PicCollage

    [email protected]

    Icon-120.png

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425965363.009691.jpg



    Screenshot pro

    com.plusblog.smp.co

    This icon is terrible

    [email protected]
    appicon-120.png

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425965489.053602.jpg


    Filza

    com.tigisoftware.Filza

    [email protected]

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425966041.851854.jpg

    Any colour but blue?

    That's all for me

    Thanks again great theme
    Last edited by fluffybunnyabc; 2015-03-10 at 07:41 AM.

  10. #108
    others icons tapatalk, bye



    Last edited by Jusephe71; 2015-03-10 at 12:57 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jusephe71 For This Useful Post:

    Mariete (2015-03-13), mike88000 (2015-10-17)

  12. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusephe71 View Post
    I made these for me, thanks .psd



    with iconomatic, I see it

    Cool really cool!!! Just one question? You didnt like the line icon that come with the theme? But cool you have skills!!!

  13. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Thanks that be great and will do
    Here are the others if you have some time.

    Also do you have a Facebook alt? It's the only icon that doesn't realy sit well for me, be better all one colour perhaps like the snapchat icon but blue? The best icon is spotify looks awesome.

    Stepwise

    com.progressconcepts.stepwise

    [email protected]

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425964893.440325.jpg



    Allcast

    io.allcast

    [email protected]

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425965002.621356.jpg



    My fitness pal

    com.myfitnesspal.mfp

    [email protected]

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425965095.977060.jpg

    Maybe a red background? I have a lot of blue icons


    Nectar

    com.nectar.universal

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425965229.969228.jpg



    Pic collage

    com.cardinalblue.PicCollage

    [email protected]

    Icon-120.png

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425965363.009691.jpg



    Screenshot pro

    com.plusblog.smp.co

    This icon is terrible

    [email protected]
    appicon-120.png

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425965489.053602.jpg


    Filza

    com.tigisoftware.Filza

    [email protected]

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1425966041.851854.jpg

    Any colour but blue?

    That's all for me

    Thanks again great theme
    Ok! Will work on this during the week!!!

  14. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Psprrom View Post
    Ok! Yeah i can work on it tomorrow morning! And ill post it again! And i havent contacted them but if we all do they will post it!
    [email protected]
    Thanks it's good that your supporting the theme so well

  15. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Thanks it's good that your supporting the theme so well
    Here is your new icon for 3s
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0g0t6v2ka...%403x.zip?dl=0

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Psprrom For This Useful Post:

    Mariete (2015-03-13)

  17. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Psprrom View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1426016608.594554.jpg

    Thanks looks great.

  18. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Psprrom View Post
    Cool really cool!!! Just one question? You didnt like the line icon that come with the theme? But cool you have skills!!!
    I think this icon is not included in your theme. I see no folder with this icon you say, greetings

  19. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusephe71 View Post
    I think this icon is not included in your theme. I see no folder with this icon you say, greetings
    It is its under iconBundles but you need to install iconbundles from cudio to show up in springboard!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Psprrom For This Useful Post:

    Jusephe71 (2015-03-11)

  21. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Psprrom View Post
    It is its under iconBundles but you need to install iconbundles from cudio to show up in springboard!
    That was from cydia

  22. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Psprrom View Post
    It is its under iconBundles but you need to install iconbundles from cudio to show up in springboard!
    I did not know this, thanks

  23. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusephe71 View Post
    I did not know this, thanks
    Ohhh ok let me know how it goes!

  24. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Psprrom View Post
    Ohhh ok let me know how it goes!
    Thanks, only had half thematized my iphone, it is now better


    my icons are just one more option

  25. #120
    Default "aube" Theme Preview by @psprrom
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1426119923.753071.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1426119934.455420.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1426119971.492024.jpg

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •