Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "aube" Theme Preview by @psprrom

Quote Originally Posted by Psprrom View Post
    Working on adding icons, what do you guys think?Attachment 687914
    This theme looks awesome hope you saw the requests above this looks like a keeper.

Theme looks dope. Need any more testers?

Quote Originally Posted by Vgutierrez96 View Post
    Theme looks dope. Need any more testers?
    Thanks i will be needing beta testers, please bear with me until its ready fir beta stage and i will definetly contact you guys to be my testers! Thanks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psprrom For This Useful Post:

Vgutierrez96 (2014-12-16)

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    This theme looks awesome hope you saw the requests above this looks like a keeper.
    Do you think white fits better fir spotify?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1418689858.659387.jpg

Thanks i will be needing beta testers, please bear with me until its ready fir beta stage and i will definetly contact you guys to be my testers! Thanks!
    Awesome dude thanks. Hope you contact me.

Do you think white fits better fir spotify?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1418689858.659387.jpg
    White looks much better, these icons looks amazing just remember I was one of the first to comment when you take into consideration beta testing running stock setup at the moment until this is on my phone.
    I have an iPhone 6 for testing. A lot of theme icons have to many blue icons but so far yours looks a nice contrast, will you be having the walls with the theme?

Any updates? Been waiting patiently

White looks much better, these icons looks amazing just remember I was one of the first to comment when you take into consideration beta testing running stock setup at the moment until this is on my phone.
    I have an iPhone 6 for testing. A lot of theme icons have to many blue icons but so far yours looks a nice contrast, will you be having the walls with the theme?
    Sorry guys i have been working 12-14 hours a day on my primary job. but here is an update been working on icons like i said before the theme its in its early stages but im trying my best to continue on the process. Keep the comments coming they keep me working on it with more enthusiasm. Thanks @psprrom-imageuploadedbymodmyi1418930642.935884.jpg

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psprrom For This Useful Post:

nzmcnarz (2014-12-27), Vgutierrez96 (2014-12-18)

And yes the theme will include wallpapers including this one on the pic above!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Psprrom For This Useful Post:

Vgutierrez96 (2014-12-18)

Looks amazing. Hopefully it's out soon

Quote Originally Posted by Vgutierrez96 View Post
    Looks amazing. Hopefully it's out soon
    I finally had time to continue working on my project! What you guys think? -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419668505.849028.jpg

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psprrom For This Useful Post:

nzmcnarz (2014-12-27), Vgutierrez96 (2014-12-30)

Looks good but need to see more icons to get a better feel for it, what happened to the cool sms icon from the first screens?

I finally had time to continue working on my project! What you guys think? -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419668505.849028.jpg
    I need it!!!!

Looks good but need to see more icons to get a better feel for it, what happened to the cool sms icon from the first screens?
    Im working hard on getting more icons!! Last knight i made few more!!! Will preview them later today! The sms its still work in progress for some reason i always get a hard time with this on in particular but the one your talking about its still here di you like that one?

Im working hard on getting more icons!! Last knight i made few more!!! Will preview them later today! The sms its still work in progress for some reason i always get a hard time with this on in particular but the one your talking about its still here di you like that one?
    Yeah the first one looked great, they all look good but if you put alts in the folder it's great for all.
    Good word on the icons hope you got my requests as best way to get a theme popular is by posting screens and icons need to be themed to show it off at its best.
    Hopefully when you start a beta or something people will see how it looks on our phones and it will get more popular it's just because it's not ready yet that the thread is a little quiet.

Ok guys here are two pages of aube! And i havent forgotten about icon request i have them all and for sure will add them to the package! Yes its a good idea i will have an Alt folder for icons!!thanks @psprrom-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420050597.538765.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420050613.083289.jpg

Looks sweet so far keep it up

Looks sweet so far keep it up
    I think im finally hapy with the SMS icon!!!!-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420093912.236269.jpg

Yeah that's nice that different from other themes yet simple.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast