Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 129

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Gauzy, upcoming iPhone/iPad Theme

  1. #61
    Your new icons look pretty nice bro.
    I'm deeply in love with your choice of color.
    Thanks

  2. #62
    hi is it still possible to get in the beta ?

  3. #63
    well that's what i thought about the future beta releases: 10 testers was a too big number, i will reduce that number, since only a handful of the beta testers responded and gave some comments/critics.
    so the next beta will be sent out to people who had the first one and somehow responded to it but also to some new people.

    also i did 3 more icons the next beta will be available soon

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matruka For This Useful Post:

    Nykoscn (2014-12-18), SpiderManAPV (2014-12-18)

  5. #64

  6. #65
    made some more icons today:
    preview


    also could a mod please change the thread name to Gauzy instead of "sweft".
    the 2nd beta will be sent out this week. stay tuned

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matruka For This Useful Post:

    <2> (2014-12-23), mike42 (2014-12-22), Nykoscn (2014-12-23), SpiderManAPV (2014-12-22), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-31)

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Matruka View Post
    made some more icons today:
    preview


    also could a mod please change the thread name to Gauzy instead of "sweft".
    the 2nd beta will be sent out this week. stay tuned
    Hey Matruka, can I get in on the beta?? Looks sharp. Thanks.

  9. #67
    I have a iPhone 6 would love to test tia nice theme

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Matruka View Post
    made some more icons today:
    preview


    also could a mod please change the thread name to Gauzy instead of "sweft".
    the 2nd beta will be sent out this week. stay tuned
    Looking good man! I see you've change the clock icon
    Can wait for the next beta!

  11. #69
    Clock and weather icons are the best I think.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to fluffybunnyabc For This Useful Post:

    Matruka (2014-12-25)

  13. #70
    thanks, i'm using iconbundles now, so every icon & device gets themed! just wanted to let you know.

  14. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Matruka View Post
    thanks, i'm using iconbundles now, so every icon & device gets themed! just wanted to let you know.
    Thats great! theme is looking really good, can i request an alternative icon? Could you make a donald duck icon as an alternative to the mickey mouse? he is my favorite!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to IsaacTobalina For This Useful Post:

    Matruka (2014-12-25)

  16. #72
    lel i actually thought about a donald duck but the winterboard icon is gone...
    but i will try this icon today

  17. #73
    BETA2 - updates guys!

    so i managed to bundle up the theme with iconbundles. the theme should now support all the devices and also iOS 7 and iOS 8.
    i tried on my iPhone 5S iOS 7 and iPad Mini 3 iOS 8, all icons were themed and looked nice and crisp. so i guess iconbundles is the better way. whats more it's easier and faster to bundle up.

    here a small preview of my phone, with a not fitting wallpaper though ;p
    as you can see i have some problems with the calendar plist on iphones. i want the day to be white and move a little bit downwards. on my ipad it looks just right, exactly like i wanted. maybe someone of you can help me out :>
    http://i.imgur.com/iakppZw.png

    i've sent the beta to the following users:
    - IsaacTobalina
    - fluffybunnyabc
    - jasonfadela
    - Nykoscn
    - SpidermanAPV
    - Toolysenegal (please empty your inbox, so you can receive PM's)
    - <2>
    - wishmeluck


    !You guys will need to install "IconBundles" from Cydia first!

    I would really appreciate if you guys could show some screenshots of the applied theme, especially on an iphone 6/6+. furthermore you can leave some comments or ideas for improvements.

    i plan to release one last beta with some more icons, walls, a badge, an iconomatic theme and settings icons after that the theme will be released to the public !

    enjoy and stay tuned guys
    Last edited by Matruka; 2014-12-25 at 03:14 PM.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matruka For This Useful Post:

    <2> (2014-12-26), jasonfadela (2014-12-25), Nykoscn (2014-12-26), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-31)

  19. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Matruka View Post
    BETA2 - updates guys!

    so i managed to bundle up the theme with iconbundles. the theme should now support all the devices and also iOS 7 and iOS 8.
    i tried on my iPhone 5S iOS 7 and iPad Mini 3 iOS 8, all icons were themed and looked nice and crisp. so i guess iconbundles is the better way. whats more it's easier and faster to bundle up.

    here a small preview of my phone, with a not fitting wallpaper though ;p
    as you can see i have some problems with the calendar plist on iphones. i want the day to be white and move a little bit downwards. on my ipad it looks just right, exactly like i wanted. maybe someone of you can help me out :>
    http://i.imgur.com/iakppZw.png

    i've sent the beta to the following users:
    - IsaacTobalina
    - fluffybunnyabc
    - jasonfadela
    - Nykoscn
    - SpidermanAPV
    - Toolysenegal
    - <2>


    I would really appreciate if you guys could show some screenshots of the applied theme, especially on an iphone 6/6+. furthermore you can leave some comments or ideas for improvements.

    i plan to release one last beta with some more icons, walls, a badge, an iconomatic theme and settings icons after that the theme will be released to the public !

    enjoy and stay tuned guys
    Awesome! Cant wait to test it

  20. #75
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419517733.896122.jpg -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419517774.752250.jpg -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419517791.936952.jpg

    The clock icon looks really good! Everything working perfect on my ipad 4.

    Suggestions : make the setting icons and add more icons!

    (I'll test it later on my ip 6 and ip 5)

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to jasonfadela For This Useful Post:

    Matruka (2014-12-25)

  22. #76
    thanks dude, looks good as far as i can tell

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfadela View Post
    Suggestions : make the setting icons and add more icons!
    yep, already in the works

    just made this:

    had a lot of fun doing him can be used for anything
    Last edited by Matruka; 2014-12-25 at 10:53 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Matruka For This Useful Post:

    Nykoscn (2014-12-26)

  24. #77
    -img_0686.png

    Home screen, iPhone 6. This theme is looking good so far. I have some requests though - Sunrise, Google, Google+, Pebble, Casts and Scorecenter. Oh yeah and Tweetbot. If you need app info I can try and get that together for you. How do I get it working on my iPad mini retina? Tried it and it won't theme anything. Thanks Matruka!!

  25. #78
    Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    2,197
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 826 Times in 526 Posts

    I'll be posting my suggestions after I get back from Christmas vacation. Thanks for the theme drop! I'm loving it!

    ......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

  26. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by <2> View Post
    -img_0686.png

    Home screen, iPhone 6. This theme is looking good so far. I have some requests though - Sunrise, Google, Google+, Pebble, Casts and Scorecenter. Oh yeah and Tweetbot. If you need app info I can try and get that together for you. How do I get it working on my iPad mini retina? Tried it and it won't theme anything. Thanks Matruka!!
    you need to install iconbundles !
    i will work on your requests and thanks for the feedback

  27. #80
    Tested on my phone with IconBundles installed and it gives me all square icons though.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •