Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 830

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: mignon

  1. #221
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rodnutz View Post
    Morning,

    First off big thanks to Akaya99099 for allowing me to use this theme. I'm really new to all this so I have a few questions. I'm using an iPhone 6 if that matters.

    1) I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with the Akira-wall and Mignon Robertus Map Release folders that came with the package. What's the correct way to install these?

    2) Are there any animated backgrounds? I'm asking because San3ar and few others posted images of different analog clocks that look amazing. Iíd love to add some of those if thatís possible. From what Iíve read it seems like itís from another themeÖ Lion Díor??? I searched for it in Cydia to buy but couldnít find it. Do I have to request that as well from the creator?

    3) Themed Widgets? i.e. weather, photo slider, etc I know a lot of this may not be ready or just were created by those capable for personal use but I thought Iíd ask anyway.

    4) Is it possible to request specific Mignon themed App icons or Custom Folder icons?

    Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Random question: How do I stop Modmyi from automatically logging me out when Iím idle for too long. Itís very annoying and I canít seem to find the option in user control center.
    When logging in online, tick the box that says remember me, job done....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-12-03), dadyajie (2014-12-03), Mary48336 (2014-12-03), rodnutz (2014-12-03)

  3. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by rodnutz View Post
    Morning,

    First off big thanks to Akaya99099 for allowing me to use this theme. I'm really new to all this so I have a few questions. I'm using an iPhone 6 if that matters.

    1) I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with the Akira-wall and Mignon Robertus Map Release folders that came with the package. What's the correct way to install these?

    2) Are there any animated backgrounds? I'm asking because San3ar and few others posted images of different analog clocks that look amazing. Iíd love to add some of those if thatís possible. From what Iíve read it seems like itís from another themeÖ Lion Díor??? I searched for it in Cydia to buy but couldnít find it. Do I have to request that as well from the creator?

    3) Themed Widgets? i.e. weather, photo slider, etc I know a lot of this may not be ready or just were created by those capable for personal use but I thought Iíd ask anyway.

    4) Is it possible to request specific Mignon themed App icons or Custom Folder icons?

    Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Random question: How do I stop Modmyi from automatically logging me out when Iím idle for too long. Itís very annoying and I canít seem to find the option in user control center.
    The walls you select edit image and you save them to your camera roll so you can make them your wall paper. You need ifile. Analog clocks are through groovy board or groovylock. You have to download those tweaks but most right now for this theme are self made. I shared mine on page 3 that apply to some wallpapers. The icons you can request from akaya and he will eventually build them.

    Cheers
    Creation is a beautiful thing

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2014-12-03), jm26200 (2014-12-03), Mary48336 (2014-12-03), rodnutz (2014-12-03)

  5. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikDomi View Post
    hello hell7
    can you please share your icon layout
    thank you very much
    Hi
    don't understand why, but i can, lol
    its for HomeScreenDesigner.
    Regards

    Download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/0d0w5m6ko6...plist.zip?dl=0

  6. #224
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 168 Times in 32 Posts

    -dr5fv4y.png


  7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to phamnguyen0307 For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-12-03), Akaya99099 (2014-12-03), Chris47 (2014-12-03), Jaybell4444 (2015-02-09), jm26200 (2014-12-03), lostinthemes (2014-12-04), Mary48336 (2014-12-03), SHARON1O (2014-12-03), thiendangduy (2014-12-03)

  8. #225

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thiendangduy For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-12-03), Akaya99099 (2014-12-03), Chris47 (2014-12-03), Mary48336 (2014-12-03), phamnguyen0307 (2014-12-03)

  10. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by phamnguyen0307 View Post
    -dr5fv4y.png

    Bro .....great...can you share this...tia

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sercal51 For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (2014-12-03)

  12. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    If you mean the gold dealers it's the telephonyUI bro and I can share if you want but it's also the one in the lion d'or theme. If you mean the hex code numbers I use eclipse 2 from Cydia. 😉
    Bro...can you share telephonyUi because I haven't Lion d'Or theme because I changed iPhone from ip5 to ip6...tia

  13. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Very nice bro! Can you share?
    Ok


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdgq0xruof...ndles.rar?dl=0

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zboyz For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-12-03), dadyajie (2014-12-04), Mary48336 (2014-12-03)

  15. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by san3ar View Post
    thanx Chris if you can share with zip folder
    because this is good but now quality is not good.After save wallpaper now
    i have see blur wallpaper on my ip.

    thank you.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/henc0u24cn...20ip6.zip?dl=0

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris47 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-04), san3ar (2014-12-03), Titi19 (2014-12-03)

  17. #230
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Valencia , ESPA—A
    Posts
    759
    Thanks
    3,029
    Thanked 686 Times in 372 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by phamnguyen0307 View Post
    -dr5fv4y.png

    It is compatible with iphone 6 +???

    " ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

  18. #231
    For right now.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1417638307.736376.jpg

    Thanks to all.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    Akaya99099 (2014-12-03), jm26200 (2014-12-03), Mary48336 (2014-12-07)

  20. #232
    My new setup.
    thank you Akaya & Chris47.

    <img src=http://oi61.tinypic.com/6r1ny1.jpg border=0 alt= />

  21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to san3ar For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-12-03), Akaya99099 (2014-12-03), Chris47 (2014-12-04), Glawrence33 (2014-12-03), IRoyxx (2014-12-04), jm26200 (2014-12-03), SHARON1O (2014-12-04), TruthDivine666 (2014-12-03), wolfal0ne (2014-12-04)

  22. #233
    @ 49wyztoscore

    I checked every page and couldn't find a link to the analog clocks you mentioned. Whenever you have time could you share it again and possibly this dialer / settings bundles?

    Name:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1417582211.671351.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  1.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1417582262.905694.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  2.3 KB


    Is the background color in the images handled by the bundle or do I have to change it through some other means?

  23. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by rodnutz View Post
    @ 49wyztoscore

    I checked every page and couldn't find a link to the analog clocks you mentioned. Whenever you have time could you share it again and possibly this dialer / settings bundles?

    Name:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1417582211.671351.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  1.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1417582262.905694.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  2.3 KB


    Is the background color in the images handled by the bundle or do I have to change it through some other means?
    Do you mean clock widgets?

    Here is the dialer. It's not finished though for the iP6. I have to theme the call button.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3im5i3nzin...onyUI.zip?dl=0

    And yes the background color is a paid tweak called eclipse 2. Hope this helps.
    Creation is a beautiful thing

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

    markotak (2014-12-11), SHARON1O (2014-12-04)

  25. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Do you mean clock widgets?

    Here is the dialer. It's not finished though for the iP6. I have to theme the call button.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3im5i3nzin...onyUI.zip?dl=0

    And yes the background color is a paid tweak called eclipse 2. Hope this helps.

    Yeah I'm talking about the clock widgets like the one in this photo. I'm guessing it's animated but I could be wrong?
    -2uieka0.png

    And thanks for the dialer. I'm gonna purchase eclipse 2 now and see if I can figure things out.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to rodnutz For This Useful Post:

    wolfal0ne (2014-12-04)

  27. #236
    Default mignon
    Quote Originally Posted by rodnutz View Post
    Yeah I'm talking about the clock widgets like the one in this photo. I'm guessing it's animated but I could be wrong?
    -2uieka0.png

    And thanks for the dialer. I'm gonna purchase eclipse 2 now and see if I can figure things out.
    Yes it moves but I don't have that one. If you search the lion d 'or theme thread it has been shared. I will look for the one I have and share it too.

    No problem for the dialer bro and I shared the theme color for eclipse on the last page. I wanna say it's 211919.
    Creation is a beautiful thing

  28. #237
    Default mignon
    ok, two lockscreens.

    if left untouched, looks like this;

    Attachment 687320

    Now, if you switch the WeatherInfoBG.png with 3WeatherInfoBG.png (they are in images/classic/), then swap css file Style.css with Gold panel Style.css(in the /Css folder) it will look like this;

    Attachment 687321

    This uses UniAW7 so you need Widget Weather. if on ios8 on up it needs to be ver. 2 because ios8 and above pull weather from weather.com rather then yahoo. If set to gps in config file, then you canuse the older app MyLocation.
    you can set animations up as you like, also in the config.js file.

    if using a passcode, it can cause a respring in to safe mode. just a known issue with ios7, work with 8 well.
    everything sized for i6, don't have a 6+ so cant get it right. well anyway most of you are far better at this than I am.
    credit to Ian and Decal for UniAW. Akaya and Rob for a really wonderful theme!

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvar0mo9zw...UniAW.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by Glawrence33; 2014-12-04 at 06:08 AM.

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-12-04), abbdc1 (2014-12-04), lexus934 (2014-12-04), SHARON1O (2014-12-04)

  30. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Yes it moves but I don't have that one. If you search the lion d 'or theme thread it has been shared. I will look for the one I have and share it too.

    No problem for the dialer bro and I shared the theme color for eclipse on the last page. I wanna say it's 211919.
    I have two from Lion D' Or. but not that clockface.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gawnks6k0i...locks.zip?dl=0

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-12-04)

  32. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Glawrence33 View Post
    ok, two lockscreens.

    if left untouched, looks like this;

    Attachment 687320

    Now, if you switch the WeatherInfoBG.png with 3WeatherInfoBG.png (they are in images/classic/), then swap css file Style.css with Gold panel Style.css(in the /Css folder) it will look like this;

    Attachment 687321

    This uses UniAW7 so you need Widget Weather. if on ios8 on up it needs to be ver. 2 because ios8 and above pull weather from weather.com rather then yahoo. If set to gps in config file, then you canuse the older app MyLocation.
    you can set animations up as you like, also in the config.js file.

    if using a passcode, it can cause a respring in to safe mode. just a known issue with ios7, work with 8 well.
    everything sized for i6, don't have a 6+ so cant get it right. well anyway most of you are far better at this than I am.
    credit to Ian and Decal. Akaya and Rob for a really wonderful theme!
    The images are not working bro 😉
    Creation is a beautiful thing

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

    Glawrence33 (2014-12-04)

  34. #240
    Default mignon
    Please explan, what images do you mean?

    Edit, I see there is no link. Give me a sec to fix.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvar0mo9zw...UniAW.zip?dl=0

    Original post fixed with proper file.
    Last edited by Glawrence33; 2014-12-04 at 06:10 AM.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-12-07)

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •