Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1515

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Votive

  1. #1481
    Quote Originally Posted by alobaid6 View Post
    It's looking amazing, can you please share the SB widget please
    Sorry alobaid6, I just got a new phone and lost a lot of stuff. I believe it was made by Tungpr123 though👊

  2. #1482

  3. #1483
    Quote Originally Posted by dunn816 View Post
    Share pls

  4. #1484
    Default Votive
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Good morning everyone here is that SBHTML that I modded a bit. Credits to Mone for the original. This works for the iPhone 6. Hope everyone enjoys let me know if you have any issues.


    https://app.box.com/s/899g8nv9w2qqmz85hvk9
    How can i get this for iphone 5s? I have this one but does not fit with the screen:/
    And when i use this sbhtml, at the top left corner there is something like ios iphone, version, etc.... It shows up for 2 seconds and then it goes away.
    Last edited by Tuga29; 2015-01-02 at 12:29 PM.

  5. #1485
    Default Votive
    H h

  6. #1486
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420199983.532590.jpg

    Top left corner. How can i delete thos info in black text ?

  7. #1487
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuga29 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420199983.532590.jpg

    Top left corner. How can i delete thos info in black text ?
    easy way would be to use a tweak like springresearch or colorbar to color your status something solid

  8. #1488
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuga29 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420199983.532590.jpg

    Top left corner. How can i delete thos info in black text ?
    Same thing here.
    On iPhone 6.

  9. #1489
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    so ive been doin this a long time, and never really took the time to learn how to rename icons, but now that I've delved into it i have to say im truly impressed by how much extra work goes into these themes with alternate icons. votive is hands down one of my favorite themes to ever come out, and ive been havin alot of fun switchin up the icons to give it a different feel. i just want to give my utmost respect and gratitude to the dev of this theme for making such a clean and fluid theme. thanks!

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420688324.057937.jpg

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    Asator (2015-01-17), Mary48336 (2015-01-16)

  11. #1490
    It was my first theme on my 6 plus

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Nykoscn (2015-01-08)

  13. #1491
    Quote Originally Posted by tungpr123 View Post
    today . HS with battery and icon weather
    Can you share this the link don't work anymore? Thanks

  14. #1492
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Good morning everyone here is that SBHTML that I modded a bit. Credits to Mone for the original. This works for the iPhone 6. Hope everyone enjoys let me know if you have any issues.


    https://app.box.com/s/899g8nv9w2qqmz85hvk9
    Can you share this iconomatic please?

  15. #1493
    My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Anywhere under Heaven is my Home
    Posts
    924
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 485 Posts



    SIGPIC SIGPIC

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-01-15), san3ar (2015-01-21)

  17. #1494
    Anyone know what to name snapchat icon on 6 plus? I can't get it to theme even tho I believe I changed it to correct icon name. Thanks

  18. #1495

  19. #1496

  20. #1497
    Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    Thats what I thought, but qouldnt work for me. Weird! If I take my snapchat folder from my E8 theme and replace it, the icon is themed, but not when I rename the original icon. I've noticed this on my other themes that haven't updated the snapchat icon as well.
    Damn ok well maybe it's out of your control and not something your king but on someone else's end

  21. #1498
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    Thats what I thought, but qouldnt work for me. Weird! If I take my snapchat folder from my E8 theme and replace it, the icon is themed, but not when I rename the original icon. I've noticed this on my other themes that haven't updated the snapchat icon as well.
    if its a 6+ u might try [email protected]. worth a shot anyway

  22. #1499
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    man what happened to this thread this themes still one of the best out there. heres my votive tonight. done this same setup with other themes lately but whatever trying to keep it alive 😉

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1422166357.378688.jpg

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-01-25)

  24. #1500
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    man what happened to this thread this themes still one of the best out there. heres my votive tonight. done this same setup with other themes lately but whatever trying to keep it alive 😉

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1422166357.378688.jpg
    Good Morning, what SB is that, 5 or 6, 6+ and was it shared? Looks very nice, thx 😊

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •